Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] (40804 Views)

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
BITSWORKS Nigeria is a multi-discipline construction company comprising of architects, builders, civil engineers and interior designers. We currently have a brief for a client to construct 3 units of town houses on a plot of land in Surulere. The Site is not a virgin land, the existing structure was bought and demolished by the client. We will share the floor plan,elevations and 3D views once permission has been given by the client.

Size of land - 428.40 sqm
Total area of building - 121.46 sqm
Total unbuilt area - 309.94 sqm
Percentage of site covered. - 28.4%
Percentage unbuilt - 71.6%

Estimated budget for construction - N60million
PROJECT timeline - 6 months

Mobilization to site and setting-out for the bore pile started today, here are some pictures taken on site. Piling machine was deliver to site too. We will be using 2 pile boring machine simultaneously to make up for time lost on the project already.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by fendorf(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Contact us for your Granite,sharpsand and sandfilling. 07064696356
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
@fendorf, noted sir.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by topsy23: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
For your Electrical, plumbing design drawing and installation. Contact us

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsapp : 08033643191
Email; atope23@live.co.uk or topselg.engineering@gmail.com
Pin: 24ED26C9

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Setting out of the site took place yesterday Sunday February 2nd and you will find the pictures attached showing the process by our team of professional engineers.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 5:18am On Feb 03, 2015
@topsy23, noted sir.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:19am On Feb 03, 2015
Officially, our project timeline started yesterday. February 2nd 2015. Reinforcement was delivered to site and clearing of rumbles had commenced until *omo-oniles* came to disrupt work. They had been settled before but due to a laspe in time and change of consultant they are asking for more. Issue is being resolved amicably.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Granite and cement for the casting on the bore piles were delivered to site today, by Gods grace and keeping to our timeline, boring of the pile points starts tomorrow morning.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Work on site was a bit hectic yesterday and I couldn't make time out to post new happenings. Sharp sand was delivered to site and the mud pits for the two bore piling machine were dug. The iron bender had also progressed well with the reinforcement rings and once boring starts, we should have enough to work with.

Today, the concrete mixer was delivered to site and work also commenced on the caved in drainage slab at the entrance of the slab. The former slabs were poorly done and caved in when the 15 ton truck that delivered the granite drove on it, it took 2 hours and using a tipper and chain to drag it out of the drains. We had to excavate the drainage and lay reinforcement on both sides, the formwork and casting takes place tomorrow.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Work on site was a bit hectic yesterday and that's the reason I didn't have time to post an update. The demolished building foundation on site had to be dug out and the site grub and cleared to make it easy for the pile boring machine. Also sharp sand was delivered to site and the iron benders are working more efficiently so more reinforcement rings have been produced.

Today's work was a bit relieving, the concrete mixer was delivered to site this morning in preparation for the casting of the bored pile points. Also, the entrance slab collapsed when granite was delivered to site on Monday and it's being worked on. The drainage has been excavated and the side reinforcement have been put in place. Tomorrow the wood form-work will be done and casting of the slab will take place.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pile boring work started this morning and work is progressing, so far we have bored 2 pile points.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by keziah123: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hello,
Please can you share the drawings/plan of the building.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
@keziah123, the floor plan is being reviewed and the client hasn't acceded to our request to share it online but we should be able to share the reviewed floor plan before we commence with the german floor and blockwork.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Meritgoal(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Weldone! I hope you are using marine plywood for your form work. We supply at a very good price. We also have stone coated roofing tiles for the roofing, we supply and install. We fabrictate aluminium windows at affordable rate.
Call 07038092452.
ak.medular@gmail.com
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
@meritgoal, noted. We should be using marine board for the columns and beams formwork, will definitely contact you.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2015
@keziah123, kindly find the old floor plans. Its being reviewed and we will post the new ones once the review is completed and approved.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by keziah123: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@keziah123, kindly find the old floor plans. Its being reviewed and we will post the new ones once the review is completed and approved.
Tnx Oga bitworks
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by saheedbadmus(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2015
nice one op..this place looks like Adenekan strt fadeyi lagos..am i right op..
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
@saheedbadmus, its in Surulere.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by EndiaSami: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please we are sole distributors of sweethome sanitary wares in africa. Ranging from water closets, taps, mixers, kitchen sinks, shower tray, etc. Please do call 07036341294. For orders and enquires

2 Likes

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
EndiaSami:
Please we are sole distributors of sweethome sanitary wares in africa. Ranging from water closets, taps, mixers, kitchen sinks, shower tray, etc. Please do call 07036341294. For orders and enquires

Please open your own thread... and post pictures of your wares and their prices; then you will see people patronizing you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by EndiaSami: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Goodday bro. We are sole distributors of sweethome sanitary wares ranging from water closets, taps, mixer, sinks, bath etc. Call 07036341294. Thank you.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 5:48am On Feb 09, 2015
@endiasami, noted. Thank you Hajj M.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Piling work still ongoing, the soil is mostly clay and silty sand so the drilling is a bit slow. Because of adjoining buildings and the resultant effect of using a percussion drilling machine we had to use the rotary drilling machine. We also did the casting of the entrance drainage slab.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Work currently ongoing, though it rained for some few minutes but its stopped as suddenly as it started. Pile drilling and casting of pile in progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2015
Ongoing work this morning, we have to contend with the hard clay soil which has made drilling a bit tedious for the piling team but they are a jovial bunch!

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Construction work ongoing, 10 pile points drilled and casted so far.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by fire4fire: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
What is DIY about this project Sir ?
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Work in progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Progress of work as at 12pm today, so far 14 points have been bored and casted. About taking levels for the pile caps.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
At the end of week 2 of construction, we had bored and casted 20 pile points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State / Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.