Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram (18652 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by criminalmindz: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
youngvizzy1:
GMB prove to us that ur not as weak as GEJ grin send ur boys pls
YOUR PAP*
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 0700Jesse(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
franciskaine:
lol, funny. All the best friend.
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by xcolanto(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
The end of boko boys is near! They have no hiding place again. The joint military task force is doing a great job in combating and combing the terrorist from their strong hold hence the desperate attacks to acquire new settlements.

In Gej's voice "boko haram shall be a thing of the past". Kudos to our brave soldiers! Our prayers for wisdom to defeat the haramites are with you.
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by engrsyer(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
lawalt01:
...what's this bastard rodent saying...
he said ur papa Failbuhari will start blaming PGEJ for that and u been small cow will confirm it just as u just did now. Kala-obori

1 Like

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 2kris(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Nigeria be wise ibb registerd nigeria as a member of oic in 1989 collected 21mdollars to implement the plans of oic in nigeria and now their first target is the north east if the capture the ne.the will move to somewere else.let all jion our hand to make sure that their plan of islamising nigeria like the did to turkey fail in nigeria support our troops support gej .if u think am in sane go to kingdomnewsng.com to see for ur self................gej is a ans prayer not a cause of nigeria and one day only one day u will thank pastor ayo can president,he is the elijah of our days. God bless u fellow believers

1 Like

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by olokpa11(m): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Abeg I wan ask one question, no matter how stup1d it sounds to you
Shebi dem just kill close to 500 boko boys this morning and some last week as well. Shey this boko boys no dey finish ni abi na 9 lives dem get? undecided

FriedPlantain
a recent thread on nairaland abt a survey carried out, shows tht boko haram has about 9000 soldiers, 500 is ntin

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by tit(f): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Akpetek:
u are recommended 4a job interview with
Divine Trust
by 9:00am
Mon2/2/15.
@95,ikorodu exp road,fadeyi bustp,fadeyi,Lagos
by the new bridge by Oando

pls i jst received dis message now and i dn't know how genuine it is.....

Help pls. u are recommended 4a job interview with
Divine Trust
by 9:00am
Mon2/2/15.
@95,ikorodu exp road,fadeyi bustp,fadeyi,Lagos
by the new bridge by Oando

pls i jst received dis message now and i dn't know how genuine it is.....

Help pls.

be careful!
Tinubu is looking for heads.
It is election time.

1 Like

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by BotherMleeper(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2015
0700Jesse:
Oya., see opportunity for this buharists to start blaming Jonathan again!! Like say no be Buhari dey even sponsor Bokoharam!

This buhari must be the richest man to be able to sponsor BH.

He also must be more powerful than the President to evade arrest all the while.
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by Originalsly: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2015
I just don't get it. A general elections is at hand....citizens are being slaughtered ....Boko Haram is on an ever increasing rampage....but neither of the candidates nor the presently unaffected citizens think that this should be the No 1 issue to be addressed. Buhari's certificate is wayyy more important.....while Boko Haram has now spread like stage 4 cancer. Well.....they have not attacked my town...nor set off any bombs...so why should I be concerned about them?
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by cjrane: 1:43am On Feb 02, 2015
0700Jesse:
Oya., see opportunity for this buharists to start blaming Jonathan again!! Like say no be Buhari dey even sponsor Bokoharam!

Be advised that terror attacks will heighten as the February Presidential election gets closer. Buhari and other sponsors has told their Boko boys to continue attacking in order to sway Nigerians against the President. But their evil plot will still flop.

3 Likes

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 100Cents: 4:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Where is DAYWALKER when you need him ?

Flush the VAMPIRES..
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 100Cents: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2015
cjrane:

Be advised that terror attacks will heighten as the February Presidential election gets closer. Buhari and other sponsors has told their Boko boys to continue attacking in order to sway Nigerians against the President. But their evil plot will still flop.

It has up to 60% political undertone.
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 02, 2015
adsamsom:
Abacha was even beta than dis GEJ self.............
By far.....
Don't even compare
Haba.
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 0700Jesse(m): 6:01am On Feb 02, 2015
cjrane:

your words are reasonable mayne., buhari holds no good thing for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 0700Jesse(m): 6:03am On Feb 02, 2015
FotherMucker:

This buhari must be the richest man to be able to sponsor BH.

He also must be more powerful than the President to evade arrest all the while.

not thats he's rich but its just one of his past stolen Nigeria money!!
And the 9ja system is faulty

1 Like

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by youngvizzy1(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2015
0700Jesse:

boy, it was buhari that said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on Nigeria, buhari condemned the execution of terrorists bokoharam!!!! buhari is only hypocritically speaking against them now to get some votes
baba u lie grin GMB for 2015
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by youngvizzy1(m): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2015
criminalmindz:
YOUR PAP*
who is this bumbling idiot
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by lonelydora: 6:35am On Feb 02, 2015
Kudos to our gallant men. God save them.

1 Like

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 0700Jesse(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2015
youngvizzy1:
baba u lie grin GMB for 2015

your brain na Google or history book, wey you know say i dey lie? You better go research!
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by Bimdim(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2015
U're one of d most stupid christains ever. So, u think bokoharam is fighting for Islam? Ode, amunkunmeko, were, ayiri, fonagau
kay1one:
Islam should hold their boys back!
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by BotherMleeper(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2015
0700Jesse:

not thats he's rich but its just one of his past stolen Nigeria money!!
And the 9ja system is faulty

He's not rich but he can finance and equip a festering insurgency that threatens nigeria and 3 other countries, an insurgency that has seized an area bigger than belgium. The insurgents are so powerful and well financed the biggest army from the biggest economy in nigeria flees when the insurgents are approaching. The insurgents that the mighty Nigerian military cannot defeat and only goes on the defensive.

Buhari must indeed be stupendously wealthy.

And if the Nigerian military cannot defeat BH, i wonder what those bloated ijaw militants can do if indeed buhari owns BH and wins Or loses the election.

Please say something sensible.
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by kay1one(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Bimdim:
U're one of d most stupid christains ever. So, u think bokoharam is fighting for Islam? Ode, amunkunmeko, were, ayiri, fonagau

"Best" christian congrats!
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 0700Jesse(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2015
FotherMucker:

He's not rich but he can finance and equip a festering insurgency that threatens nigeria and 3 other countries, an insurgency that has seized an area bigger than belgium. The insurgents are so powerful and well financed the biggest army from the biggest economy in nigeria flees when the insurgents are approaching. The insurgents that the mighty Nigerian military cannot defeat and only goes on the defensive.

Buhari must indeed be stupendously wealthy.

And if the Nigerian military cannot defeat BH, i wonder what those bloated ijaw militants can do if indeed buhari owns BH and wins Or loses the election.

Please say something sensible.

what are yu saying and what am i saying? I meant that buhari isn't rich on his own, its the money he stole from Nigeria made him wealthy.!
Oga park well oh

1 Like

Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by youngvizzy1(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
0700Jesse:

your brain na Google or history book, wey you know say i dey lie? You better go research!
na u get ur phone, type wetin u like, I've said my own grin
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by Ejjis(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Good question.......
FriedPlantain:
Abeg I wan ask one question, no matter how stup1d it sounds to you
Shebi dem just kill close to 500 boko boys this morning and some last week as well. Shey this boko boys no dey finish ni abi na 9 lives dem get? undecided

FriedPlantain
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by Tessy2009(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2015
May Allah SWT empower the Military and Strengthen Them to Eliminate this Scourge who are Hell bent on Tarnishing the Good Image of Islam. I strongly believe that B.H are not Muslims even though they quote from the Quran. They quote wrongly without recourse to correct interpretation of the Verses thereby misguiding the Gullible ones. Insha Allah (bi qudratillah) their end is near. My fervent prayer and of good Nigerians are with our Gallant and Honest Soldiers who are sincerely fighting to save our Nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
0700Jesse:
You are the biggest fool on earth. Do you think Buhari has the kind of money to sponsor BH? Only PDP can afford that kind of money.
Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 0700Jesse(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosag:
You are the biggest fool on earth. Do you think Buhari has the kind of money to sponsor BH? Only PDP can afford that kind of money.

goat, since they make this topic na now yu dey comment! -LateComer!!

Buhari no get money but hin daughter dey wear a single outfit of over 1mil', Buhari talk say he poor and old man like yu believe am! Guy yu have been fooled and only fools get fooled!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Inaugurates Skill Acquisition Centre In Abuja (photos) / Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running / Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.