Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania (30881 Views)

P-square's Peter Okoye & Flavour Nabania Rumored Secret Gay Partners!! / The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures / Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by tzoracle: 1:19am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

I want to knw

If I tell u,it means u have a low iq,no offense
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2015
tzoracle:

If I tell u,it means u have a low iq,no offense
It seems,like u are the one having d low iq
I want to knw so I will conferm u

3 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Airforce1(m): 1:26am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

i guess he like you but don't know how to tell you undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

I mean Im trying to understand wat he means
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by tzoracle: 1:28am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

My dear its confirm,english is not by force oo
I also understand broken-english
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by tzoracle: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol,she's not my spec
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:32am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=tzoracle post=30345385]

My dear its confirm,english is not by force oo
I also understand broken-english

[/quot e
I didnt grew up in nigeria neither in london or us
I grew up in a latin country so no need for u to teach me when u dont even knw me well
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:33am On Feb 02, 2015
tzoracle:

Lol,she's not my spec
Thank God I dnt like u too
Ur feeling too big

7 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Airforce1(m): 1:34am On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by tzoracle: 1:36am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=jennyomalicha12 post=30345415][/quote]

osi o,why not just say u don't understand english
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:37am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

Ur feeling too big
I deal with people who are bigger than u but down to earth
So what next?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by tzoracle: 1:39am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

Ur feeling too big

Because I'm not attracted to u means that I'm feeling too big
S.m.h
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:42am On Feb 02, 2015
tzoracle:

Because I'm not attracted to u means that I'm feeling too big
S.m.h
U are the one putting it on attraction
I am talking about being a bit gentle with people
I beg u dont think this section is dating zone
Am sorry if u are in use of it but this is celebrity zone
Lool

14 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by tzoracle: 1:48am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

U are the one putting it on attraction
I am talking about being a bit gentle with people
I beg u dont think this section is dating zone
Am sorry if u are in use of it but this is celebrity zone
Lool
If I've ever visited the dating zone section let me die,I just made fun of u and u expect me to explain to you that i made fun of you and you can't pick the subtle messages that I don't want to go there,you have a really warped brain
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Airforce1(m): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2015
tzoracle:

If I've ever visited the dating zone section let me die,I just made fun of u and u expect me to explain to you that i made fun of you and you can't pick the subtle messages that I don't want to go there,you have a really warped brain

You're taking it too personal bro

12 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:54am On Feb 02, 2015
tzoracle:

Why giving excuses if ur going on dating zone or not?
Are u a baby?
Laff wan tear my belle

8 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by tzoracle: 1:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

You're taking it too personal bro
I guess so,I better leave d dumb lass alone
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by tzoracle: 1:54am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

Are u a baby?
Laff wan tear my belle

K.
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Airforce1(m): 1:56am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

Are u a baby?
Laff wan tear my belle

You sef grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by searider(m): 2:00am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:
Well celebrities is because I hv many of them as friends and food is because im trying to learn some nigerian recipes

Yeah yeah! You don't need to visit Nairaland to learn naija recipe. Just contact me; that wld save u more energy and MB.
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 2:01am On Feb 02, 2015
searider:

Yeah yeah! You don't need to visit Nairaland to learn naija recipe. Just contact me; that wld save u more energy and MB.
Tanx dear
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 02, 2015
What's wrong with this guy?
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Deefuray:
Wetin he kan dey feel like undecided

Like a complete man
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Ilekeh(f): 2:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:
which kind body be dis undecided

The kind you don't have, but wish you had.

Sexy body!

10 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Airforce1(m): 2:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

The kind you don't have, but wish you had.

Sexy body!

have you seen mine before?
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by searider(m): 2:10am On Feb 02, 2015
They have deviated from the main subject of discussion. All these kain student no dey fit pass examz.
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by acaciakay: 2:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Nabania! Sound like the name of a local market in Malaysia whr I stay...
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by ayyyyo(m): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Ok .
Give him prize.
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by hensben(m): 2:32am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:
Well celebrities is because I hv many of them as friends and food is because im trying to learn some nigerian recipes
That's cool...in Marc.ock 's voice can u cook...which and which Nigerian food have u learnt so far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.