Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania (30890 Views)

P-square's Peter Okoye & Flavour Nabania Rumored Secret Gay Partners!! / The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures / Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by delors(m): 2:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

nice set of booobs you have there
You mean small set of boobs? Because me I no see anything there other than a set if unripe agbalumo.

3 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:
Thanks dear
wetin carry dis fake oyibo come here now??

3 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Chris95(m): 3:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Am wif u flavour. If uve got it flaunt it...#Teamlookfit grin
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Lexusgs430: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2015
When an agama lizard jumps from any height, it continually bows in amazement!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:
Thanks dear

You dey advertise yourself abi? Nothing do you. undecided

#AttentionSeeking

I pity the thirst nairaland guys that will fall for this fake oyibo scammer grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 02, 2015
osmosis2015:
They're looking for loving, haters keep off.
Ok
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by 100Cents: 4:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Ugly mofo...
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Mhizkel(f): 4:35am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

your dad a Nigerian?

Don't tell me u av fallen for dis trick...dah person is a guy actin lyka lady

6 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

nice set of booobs you have there
You pervert! Don't you worry - my eyes are watching you. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:

I want to knw

Guy man, wetin?
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=tzoracle post=30345566]
I guess so,I better leave d dumb lass alone[/quote....
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by crisycent: 5:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Na really walk out.
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 02, 2015
papawemba:

Guy man, wetin?
Why would the person in question like a male celebrity sexually if he is a guy(not gay)?
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 02, 2015
all4naija p[s:
[/s]ost=30346616]Why would the person in question like a male celebrity sexually if he is a guy(not gay)?

It's a decoy. Believe him undecided her at your own peril.
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 02, 2015
I enjoyed reading the comments more then looking at flavour pic. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 02, 2015
herald9:
With his over size arms...how can he not make both men and women weak?

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2015
papawemba:

It's a decoy. Believe him undecided her at your own peril.
What are you talking about? He can't harm me.
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2015
tzoracle:
Jennyomalicha12,seen most active in celebrities and FOODS

*looks at dp
Ok I now understand grin

Lmao! Hmm
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Hes sexy if he feels hes sexy!
Yall should stop hating smiley
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by eazydon(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:
Thanks dear

Wow! Sweet! Goodness me!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by kandiikane(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2015
pDude:

You dey advertise yourself abi? Nothing do you. undecided

#AttentionSeeking

I pity the thirst nairaland guys that will fall for this fake oyibo scammer grin
I honestly thought it was a transexual. It could be hers sha
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by soldierdollar(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Deefuray:
Wetin he kan dey feel like undecided

Go and kiss himhim grin
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by gpokraki(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Mtchewwwwww .... 4 ur pocket are you CR7 .... Nonsense.
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2015
kandiikane:

I honestly thought it was a transexual. It could be hers sha
First of all am a lady nd not a scammer
Mind the way u talk

1 Like

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2015
delors:

You mean small set of boobs? Because me I no see anything there other than a set if unripe agbalumo.
So this na small boobs?

3 Likes

Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by soldierdollar(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2015
jennyomalicha12:
Thanks dear

Sweetheart I need your phone number . my color plus your color will make a good color wink
Re: If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania by jennyomalicha12(f): 7:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Don't tell me u av fallen for dis trick...dah person is a guy actin lyka lady
So why saying so
Am 100% real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her New Weight Loss / BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / New Picture Of Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.