Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (43175 Views)

Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Crowd Welcome Saraki At Ilorin Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by mayorkyzo: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Wow this photos gave me goosebumps...Its gonna boost the morale of the soldiers..If this battle thot us anything it's that intelligence gathering is the key..the soldiers knew before hand BH were gonna attack and withdrew their female soldiers and we're adequately prepared..God bless the nigerian army...God bless Jonathan...God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by gostudyeurope: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by deletrue: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
idupaul:
I am really proud of the Nigerian Army today
How I wish I was there, I would have bought soft drinks for the army atleast to tell them our gladened hearts. It sweeten my heart. Buhari, Atiku, Tifnubu and all supporters of boko haram and apc, I say shame. God dey sharp harp. Shame to you people many times
GEJ, more grease to all your bodily joints. Quickly aquire more fighter jets and helcopters. Hurry up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by charlos14: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
100Cents:

Source ??
The guy changed the picture when i said it.
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by whatofyou: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Could this thing happening in countries like Isreal, where every citizen has a year or so stint with the army, be applicable to our Naija. What happens when this present army gets retired and its replacement is sought and nobody answers due to pictures being consistently sketched in people's minds. Let us put learn to put effective strategies for continuity in all spheres!

Jehovah God of Armies, let Naija know and have peace once more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by fathermikky: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ is working well in our security,we are proud of you now.boko haram will go and Apc will lose this election GEJ 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by ITbomb(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Your stupidity is astounding. So you mean to say APC sponsors BOKOs insurgent?

Where are you from? Your president claims he knows the Book Haram, he even attested to the fact that they are in his Government.

Do not forget the former NSA Adviser. Who also said the PDP is sponsoring the SECT.

Next time talk like an adult with brains
You need to develop some brains yourself, I hope your commander won't be crying again that his boys have been slaughtered. I thought you were dead, you should have stayed dead.
Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by organic973: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks to God Almighty.

Who is saying GEJ is not working?

God bless and protect those soldiers. Amen

Vote for GEJ on 14th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by tumaraya: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Glory be to God. Bravo to the Nigerian army,God bless n protect u all in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by johnbu: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2015
a good development by nigeria soldiers. continue in your good work of salvaging life and property from heartless animal parading themselves as a religoius fundamentalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by gp6liveth(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2015
I am waiting for the day APC will commend our soldiers. Rather buhari will say Gej is killing his people and giving preferential treatment to Niger Delta agitators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by AndrewChogzy(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2015
hmm
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by Balkan(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2015
I am very sure this is a bad news for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by holatin(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fawklicant:

Sorry, enh! The change you are parading is not the change we need. We are voting for peace and continuity. We are voting GEJ till 2019!!!
continuity of what, insurgence,kidnapping, misrule naira devaluation, unemployment, hunger, high mortality rate and incompetence abi ?
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by holatin(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
victorazy:

And who is the change U or the Northern Saboteurs?
pls look the word change for me in d dico
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by patpaul: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
chei, this is not good news for their c-n-c, BUHARAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by AdeniyiA(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
shortgun:
Goodluck is working ...
...when it's election time and he seems to be loosing already?
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by patagape2001: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Engrpj:
Civilian Joint Task Force, JTF, who marched alongside our military to defend Maiduguri against Boko Haram militants today returned to a jubilant crowd in the city.

http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/photos-crowd-welcome-army-cjtf-after.html?m=1
May Almighty God continue 2 empower and enrich u guys with wisdom nd strength 2 finally bring boko haram activities 2 a halt. Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Where are you from? Your president claims he knows the Book Haram, he even attested to the fact that they are in his Government.

Do not forget the former NSA Adviser. Who also said the PDP is sponsoring the SECT.

Dont mind the mumu. Only idio.ts will say that APC sponsors BH. The guy u quoted is one of the idio.ts.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by toshmann(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
homebase:
Wow! Gallant soldiers.

Man Marries A Tree For The Second Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlE892APKPI

grin grin grin
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by adebisicutie: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
This shows that Nigerians do appreciate their efforts, well done to them
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by thegoodone2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ahmed4002:
espirit de Corp's
Good of you.
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by thegoodone2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ahmed4002:
espirit de Corp's
Good of you.kill them all.
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by thegoodone2(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ahmed4002:
espirit de Corp's
Good of you.kill them all..

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by nortcentrallord(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
gostudyeurope:
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org
Can I study for cambridge certific8? I need that thing fa Bc mine was with the Nigerian army but now it's with IBB and even still with em em. Infact my principal will give me statement of result. grin grin grin but I will never particip8 in any debate oh because no body is credible to conduct any debate 4 ME in Nigeria even Channels is not grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
[s][/s]
Ymodulus:

even though we know he doesnt have one at least make him be like doyin okupe borrow indomie brain.
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by franksam2009: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

. STFU NIGGA, everyone knows the fact that APC and buhari are the fathers and sponsors of boko haram, after all buhari promised to make this country ungovernable for Jonathan
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by chipy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Na u be a bigger idiot mumu ode, buhari go soon chop off ur head,"apc, SHAMEEEEEE"
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by sunmarouk(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
guy, u be hatter? ....abi, e just dey ur blood
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by Mayorblaze: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Victory is from GOD alone..........

GOD bless and be with our gallant troops.......

Bleep Boko Haram and their Presidential Aspirant......... BUHARI

Bleep Islam.......( A very decietful religion)

GOD bless GEJ and all peace loving Nigerians.

GEJ till Buhari stabilizes Price of Cows in the International Market.

GEJ till Tinubu becomes a poor man.

GEJ till Aregbesola takes holy communion.

This is the most stupid post have ever read on NL.. Dude did u wakeup to eat some poo this morning?
Cause i can't imagine a grown up man spitting shits

ANYWAY GEJ TILL MANCHESTER UNITED RE-EMPLOYS DAVID MOYES AS MANAGER[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] by osebe: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Nigerians! Know your enemies

Will Sahara Reporters ever report this news?

They will rather report the news of one soldier saying "I have no weapon"

Or show the dead bodies of our slain heroes.

Nigerians whether APC or PDP, know your enemies.
Sahara reporters a major enemy of Nigeria just like APC.#GEJtill2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Threatens To Ban NURTW In Lagos If They Fail To Conduct Themselves / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors / Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.