Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! (25019 Views)

December Big Sales For Ladies Of Class.shopping / SALE!!! Latex Waist Trainer Cincher Corset Weight Loss Compression Garment N8000 / Wholesale And Retail Shapewear: Waist Trainer, Body Shaper, Booty Lifter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 4:16am On Feb 02, 2015
This high compression waist training corset was specifically made to help reduce your tummy ,waist and back measurements. The latex CINCHER is a superior body shaper that accelerates weight loss through high compression and micro massage. This Steel boned cincher will help you get that figure you've always wanted,by instantly lifting ,shaping,slimming the body and flattening your stomach,waist and hips. For best results it is recommended you wear this corset 6-8 hours every day. This butt-lifting body shaper slims, tones and smooths the lower tummy and upper thigh while providing a "bootyful" and noticeable "pop" to your backside. You would rock any dress or bandage skirt when you put on this butt lift. If you are interested send me a mail on adorablesfashion@yahoodotcom Or send an sms to 08052001885. BBM PIN - 55D0FA87. Delivery is Nationwide.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Imagine the nonsense women go tru to impress and smday still die and all go in vain.Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 5:17am On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Imagine the nonsense women go tru to impress and smday still die and all go in vain.Mtcheww
And y are you so pained sweet? Its our world...... deal with it!!!! You self will die too.... why not enjoy it while it lasts..... do worefa rocks ya boat hon...... tongue tongue tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2015
cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bump

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by stainlex(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Chief, please identify one thing in this life that isn't vain!
I'm willing to wait while you're at it... Best of luck

@Op Is the butt-lifter like a permanent fix to those funny backsides we see on some sistas?

AlphaGentleman:

1 Like

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2015
stainlex:
Chief, please identify one thing in this life that isn't vain!
I'm willing to wait while you're at it... Best of luck

@Op Is the butt-lifter like a permanent fix to those funny backsides we see on some sistas?

Most definitely a permanent solution but a gradual process.... Firms the butt and gives a perfect fit to clothings. Ull love her new look....

4 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by omoajiri(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
I have called your phone line severally but it wasnt answered.
I need the cincher and butt shapper.
How much is it and how can I get it in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by stainlex(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
lilee2hot:
Most definitely a permanent solution but a gradual process.... Firms the butt and gives a perfect fit to clothings. Ull love her new look....

But I'm crazy about her present look. Any further improvement, and I might have to lose it completely out of admiration. That's not healthy for my relationship so thanks, I'll pass. Just kidding wink

Thanks for the intel.
Will be in touch. Picking one for Bae defo!

1 Like

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
stainlex:

But I'm crazy about her present look. Any further improvement, and I might have to lose it completely out of admiration. That's not healthy for my relationship so thanks, I'll pass. Just kidding wink

Thanks for the intel.
Will be in touch. Picking one for Bae defo!
Tanx for your Patronage. Keep them coming guys..... so so grateful.... Valentine Bonanza Loading wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Its da Season of Love Peeps..... Looking for the PERFECT GIFT Look no further wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
pls...I need a waist cincher..how much is it?

1 Like

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Onozztins:
pls...I need a waist cincher..how much is it?
send me an sms on 08052001885. kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lets go there already!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lets do this!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 4:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Adorablesfashion Body Shape wear...For your perfect figure 8... Shape up this Season & Adore your looks kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine's day to all my precious customers... I trully love you all... Y'all rock ma world... Thank you for your patronage kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by okiemuteokiss(f): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls who av use dis product? I want to knw if its truly wrkin b4 placing orders
Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 3:49am On Feb 17, 2015
okiemuteokiss:
Pls who av use dis product? I want to knw if its truly wrkin b4 placing orders
Do your research sweet. kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by ugolistic(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
How much is ur waist trainer?
Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
ugolistic:
How much is ur waist trainer?
Send me an sms on 08052001885 kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
You too can own one!!! Get up and get going!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by ellawify: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think i need it, does d waist clincher and butt lifter come together? And how much is it. Can i get it asap? I'm in asaba.
Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
ellawify:
I think i need it, does d waist clincher and butt lifter come together? And how much is it. Can i get it asap? I'm in asaba.
The Waist Cincher is different from the Butt Lifter and of course you can get it in Asaba. Just send me an sms on 08052001885.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 4:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Start waist Training today for your perfect figure 8 shocked grin cheesy kiss cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eat more fruits and vegetables and avoid late night meals while using your waist trainer for quicker results. Legggoooo kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
You too can be gorgeous kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 5:31am On Mar 03, 2015
kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lift ur bum today for a sexy look kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! by lilee2hot(f): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Get those Curves you have ever dreamed of..... start waist training today kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N1,800 Only / Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria / Perfume Lovers Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.