Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Where To Get My Permanent Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where To Get My Permanent Voters Card (936 Views)

Errors On My Permanent Voters Card. / Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get My Permanent Voters Card by wizboi26(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Please I have been trying to get my permanent voters card, but I don't know where to go and get it. Am registered in edo state, ovia north east LGA. Please some one should help to tell me where I can get it.
Re: Where To Get My Permanent Voters Card by emiye(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2015
wizboi26:
Please I have been trying to get my permanent voters card, but I don't know where to go and get it. Am registered in edo state, ovia north east LGA. Please some one should help to tell me where I can get it.

Go to the LG office in the area you registered, if your PVC is not with them, maybe they will direct you to the ward associated with your polling unit area.
Re: Where To Get My Permanent Voters Card by wizboi26(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Emiye thanks for ur reply,the LG office u talked about is it the inec Office or LG headquaters
Re: Where To Get My Permanent Voters Card by emiye(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2015
wizboi26:
Emiye thanks for ur reply,the LG office u talked about is it the inec Office or LG headquaters

Inec office !, to the best of my knowledge, they are usually located within the premises of the LGA secretariat or a stone throw to the LGA.
Re: Where To Get My Permanent Voters Card by wizboi26(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks brother, I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

It’s Disgraceful For Soldiers To Run Away From Boko Haram —buhari / Londonsayssaibuhari" Show Support Meet The Team Outside Chatham House By 9am / Puzzle, Is The Guy Wearing Black Top Or Purple Top? Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.