Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (48036 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.

I know say you want bad guy wey you go convert to good guy...isorait cool
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Hey, grin...Sup?
Fine.I got a little confused and wanted you to clarify it for me.But I think I got it now.

Its Apc for buhari and
Pdp for jonathan ,right?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

I know say you want bad guy wey you go convert to good guy...isorait cool
Lmao. Convert what? I no get such strength o. cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
miztola:

Calm and quiet

Yours?

Would have been like yours but my landlord and some neighbors are still gisting outside...grin
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
dovelike:

Fine.I got a little confused and wanted you to clarify it for me.But I think I got it now.

Its Apc for buhari and
Pdp for jonathan ,right?

Yes... You're in support of?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao. Convert what? I no get such strength o. cheesy

so... you want good guy? grin
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Spaxon(f): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

I have gone in... You still out? smiley
on my bed
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

so... you want good guy? grin
Hmmmm....I can't say..the......I don't know jor.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Yes... You're in support of?
Me? None. But if am forced to vote,its going to be Gej. No two ways about that. I really can't vote for a muslim now.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
Tosyn2much is that true Did I exhibit any after saying "yes"
You exhibit a few habits sha.. Number ___ & _____ wink
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
on my bed

Oh...I came late undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Spaxon(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Oh...I came late undecided
lol
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
dovelike:

Me? None. But if am forced to vote,its going to be Gej. No two ways about that. I really can't vote for a muslim now.

Hmm...I see a point there.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
lol

He he he he... You were hiding before abi? wink
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Spaxon(f): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

He he he he... You were hiding before abi? wink
Nah... twas you
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmmm....I can't say..the......I don't know jor.

Hm... talk now o...I have many NL guys DAT are really really ready grin
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
Nah... twas you

Lol... You slept all day right?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Would have been like yours but my landlord and some neighbors are still gisting outside...grin
Still gisting? By this time? shocked
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Hm... talk now o...I have many NL guys DAT are really really ready grin
But you know I'm not searching.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Spaxon(f): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Lol... You slept all day right?
nope... browsing all day
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
miztola:

Still gisting? By this time? shocked
Sweetberry..
....shiiiiiiiiiii......you code
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by naijaboiy: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
lol
Spaxon shockedshocked
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...I see a point there.
But you support Buhari right? A lot of pple support him and that scares me
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Wyclefniranz(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

These words looks familiar. Ooh Yeah, those are the exact words I typed in the other thread! grin

Well, the Op is right,but its not all girls. There are still some of us who have our brain and attitude working perfectly tongue
hmmmm some of us... are u sure
rubey:

These words looks familiar. Ooh Yeah, those are the exact words I typed in the other thread! grin

Well, the Op is right,but its not all girls. There are still some of us who have our brain and attitude working perfectly tongue
rubey:

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
nope... browsing all day

And browsing all night...Are you kidding me? grin
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
dovelike:

But you support Buhari right? A lot of pple support him and that scares me

I support GEJ in the absence of no worthy opponent cool
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
Sweetberry..
....shiiiiiiiiiii......you code
Ermm!!
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by JoeCutie(m): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
nope... browsing all day
Where do you work? embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
miztola:

Ermm!!

undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2015
emusmith:

undecided
You wan break neck?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2015
miztola:

You wan break neck?

Gist me naaa undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 03, 2015
emusmith:

Gist me naaa undecided
story story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place. / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.