Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here (23609 Views)

High Grade Gems And Precious Stones For Sale / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Michaelnsd: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Hello...
. Good day to Everyone one... I will like to inform you guys that, there is quality lead ore and Zinc ore as well as copper... All of these industrial stones comes are in quantity from the mines. My business deal enshrine in transparency and total straightforward of dealing. I will looking forward in doing business with the prospective clients. Here is my WhatsApp and email for easy contact: alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com and 08167114856
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Mandingo23: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
I have blue sapphire, 10 grams available for sale. 650,000 Naira per gram. Please contact me moreinodauda@gmail.com.

1 Share

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by o42austino(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Mandingo23:
I have blue sapphire, 10 grams available for sale. 650,000 Naira per gram. Please contact me moreinodauda@gmail.com.
your price is outrageous, it's even costlier than cut blue sapphire with shipping price inclusive.
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by USDavid(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Mandingo23:

Lool.....How can you be selling type C sapphire that expensive? grin grin grin grin
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by sundayomega: 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
Good day pals,just started to deal and trade in gem stones and rocks a still learning but I have a stone at hand n and didn't know its name ,just want to ask you people if you now the name and who can buy it,the picture of the stones is posted here,thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by susiivy: 2:31pm On May 13, 2017
hello i have this stones but don't know what it is

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by susiivy: 2:38pm On May 13, 2017
i also have pyrite, full in a rice bag, il like to know the value how its been bought who is interested
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by cyrilnweke7: 8:42am On May 16, 2017
corpROYAL:
I am actually into gemstone semi precious stone, precious stone business. I want to use this medium to reach out to the people that is into this business and well as the upcoming one that we can network here and help each other to network business together and help ourselves. As for me i am into Tourmaline, aquamarine, emerald, sapphire and Garnet for now. I source for people who need it, I buy, I sell and I train people in this business. if you are interested in this discussion you are welcome to contribute and help each other. ask question, contribute and network.

Thanks and kudos to Mr seun for setting up a forum like this that has benefit many people both in africa and the rest of the world.
sir i'm interested in knowing people to supply to locally
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by cyrilnweke7: 8:49am On May 16, 2017
corpROYAL:
I am actually into gemstone semi precious stone, precious stone business. I want to use this medium to reach out to the people that is into this business and well as the upcoming one that we can network here and help each other to network business together and help ourselves. As for me i am into Tourmaline, aquamarine, emerald, sapphire and Garnet for now. I source for people who need it, I buy, I sell and I train people in this business. if you are interested in this discussion you are welcome to contribute and help each other. ask question, contribute and network.

Thanks and kudos to Mr seun for setting up a forum like this that has benefit many people both in africa and the rest of the world.
i'm interested this is my Whatsapp contact +2348036567252, Email : cyrilnweke7@gmail.com
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by whao: 8:20pm On May 16, 2017
Michaelnsd:
Hello...
. Good day to Everyone one... I will like to inform you guys that, there is quality lead ore and Zinc ore as well as copper... All of these industrial stones comes are in quantity from the mines. My business deal enshrine in transparency and total straightforward of dealing. I will looking forward in doing business with the prospective clients. Here is my WhatsApp and email for easy contact: alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com and 08167114856

I need the Lead ore 60% and above not mixed with oxide , pure lead and zinc 40% above.
Please give me quotations and location of site within Nigeria. I will go and inspect then pay you cash. Try and make it 30 tons at least per material.

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by whao: 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
sundayomega:
Good day pals,just started to deal and trade in gem stones and rocks a still learning but I have a stone at hand n and didn't know its name ,just want to ask you people if you now the name and who can buy it,the picture of the stones is posted here,thanks in anticipation.

The first picture is a dead "Crystal quartz"
The second and fourth are dead " Tibetan quartz"

If you look at the base of the first picture where the stones lay, you find out it's death and the main material is soppose to be tranluscent and it seems to contain crack. Anyway I am given you unconsolidated info you need pay for it.

Try and know about the business and God could bless you through it. Don't give up even if it seems not moving well.

See sample of my materials on ground, I buy and sale but I don't do FOB and CIF, only Nigeria business strictly unless he or see want to buy here. I have various materials on ground ranging from metal and industrial.

08093008831 for WhatsApp or call
Cheers
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Connoisseur(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2017
Hey peeps, I have an order for zinc ore. The spec is;

Zinc ore 40%min, lump size 5mm max, Zinc concentrate 50% min.
I am looking for anyone who can supply according to these requirements
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by dada88my(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
ican supply the zinc ore and lead ore. contact; fairscontact66limited@gmail.com
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Okeme01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
dada88my:
ican supply the zinc ore and lead ore. contact; fairscontact66limited@gmail.com

CAN YOU DELIVER LEAD ORE TO LAGOS.
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by alcapone10: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2017
Hello,I represent ALUFA MASUCO LIMITED we have gemstones of all type(tourmaline,Topaz etc.) for sale in large quantity.contact me on l1a2n3r4e5
@yahoo.com,alufamasuco@gmail.com with specification,quantity,price that you willing to pay per Gram and color.
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by alcapone10: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2017
alcapone10:
Hello,I represent ALUFA MASUCO LIMITED we have gemstones of all type(tourmaline,Topaz etc.) for sale in large quantity.contact me on l1a2n3r4e5
@yahoo.com,alufamasuco@gmail.com with specification,quantity,price that you willing to pay per Gram and color.

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Embro99(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Green tourmaline is available
Brilliant white Quartz is available for sale!!!!

Contact 07062348509
Vorovoinc@gmail.com

Pics attached

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by orientaj: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello' good day fellow nairaland members, am a gemstone dealer and i have good and quality stones ranging from blue sapphire, rubellite tourmaline, and amethyst for sale readily available in large quantity from 2grams and above so any genuine and reliable buyer can reach out to me on 08149732066, or what'app me on 08113594893 for serious business thanks.

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Franciscototi: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
corpROYAL:

Pls can we talk I have something like this

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Franciscototi: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
Pls WhatsApp me on 08168891428
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Embro99(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Green tourmaline is available
Brilliant white Quartz is available for sale!!!!

Contact 07062348509
Vorovoinc@gmail.com

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by dada88my(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2017
dear member, ihave a red mecury for sale in lagos of nigeria any interesting buyer should call or message 2347066511723 mr kazeem
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by orientaj: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello, good day my fellow nairaland members i have good and top quality gemstones ranging from blue sapphire, topaz, rubellite tourmaline, red garnet readily available in commercial so any serious and genuine buyer can reach me on 08149732066, or what'sapp me on 08113594893 or email me on orientaj@yahoo.com. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by franknk: 1:04am On Sep 17, 2017
If interested in quality topaz contact me
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by gemini35(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello naira land,coal site available for
Sale/leasing /joint venture with valid documents,in kogi state,also available, gold,dust,vesper,black clay,kaolin sites,iron ore,etc
Harmonygodwin09@gmail.com
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by eseleborjpyaho: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
PLS WE NEED UNCUT GARNET, SAPPHIRE, EMERALD AND TOPAZ FOR OUR CLIENTS

PLS SEND TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk PICTURES, SIZES, QUALITY, QNAITYT AND PRICES

THANKS

MR. PAUL
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Edglad(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Pure diamonds available for sale

Pure diamonds
Slight inclusion
No holes
$1,800 per karat

Whatsapp/call 09075444075

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by waffluence(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
whao:

I need the Lead ore 60% and above not mixed with oxide , pure lead and zinc 40% above.
Please give me quotations and location of site within Nigeria. I will go and inspect then pay you cash. Try and make it 30 tons at least per material.

Vesper stones used in the making of tiles is available on a large hectares of land at Imeko, Ogun state for sale. Call 07034387836, 09063402848 for details.
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by AdoOloro(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hi all, there is pure Gold extracted in my village right now. If you are serious and interested in the business, I will help you get to them. Pls this Is no joke, my inexperienced folks in the village are making a lot of dough and I'm looking to bring a little organization into the biz here.
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Okeme01(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
corpROYAL:

I AM LOOKING FOR LEAD ORE 40% AND ABOVE OF FOB BASIS.

EMAIL: dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by nonyowen: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hi everyone been a while since i been here. Glad to see lots of people are coming. However gem business is a tricky one please people be very careful do not send your money to anyone you don't know well enough people claim all sorts and never deliver.. cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) / Cosmetics, Adhesives, Lubricants, inks, detergents etc Production formulations / Pure Water Machine (DINGLI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.