Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (49253 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by peckhamboi: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ten most favourable countries

1. Australia

2. Canada

3. USA

4. Netherlands

5. Sweden

6. Norway

7. Ireland

8. Germany

9. Italy

10. Spain

Ten most unfavourable countries

1. Russia

2. North Korea

3. Israel

4. Iran

5. Pakistan

6. Ukraine

7. Nigeria

8. Saudi Arabia

9. Turkey

10. Argentina

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/01/which-countries-do-british-people-like-and-dislike-the-most-5044865/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by peckhamboi: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nigeria don sufffer

The average Nigerian is worshipping the Brit, while they hate you like shit.

Wake up Africa.

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
*in Oshiomole's voice* they should GO AND DIE !

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by oduastates: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Based on Unfavourable News coming out of the country.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tell them to blame their forefathers that created nigeria.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Truth24(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good news for Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
And if the Russian Oligarchs withdraw their investments, U.K will go into 65years recession.

Useless & empty Country, I can only blame our brothers & sisters exhibiting desperation at their useless embassies.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
If Poland and Romania are not amongst the hated list then due to first hand knowledge I can claim its not accurate.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by delishpot: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
peckhamboi:
Nigeria don sufffer

The average Nigerian is worshipping the Brit, while they hate you like shit.

Wake up Africa.

With the news comming out of Africa, what is there to love about it? We Africans do more damage to our felloe Africans than the whites do to us right now
Dont even get started on slave trade abeg. Its an old tune and I am tired of that card. Slave trade has ended, yet we are not a better People. Our own brothers captured us and sold us out as slaves to the white man. I do not see any white man comming into our jungle to pack us by themselves. It was us, our own brothers that waged wars, captured villagers and sold them out in the name of rival tribe, enemies etc To be shipped by the white man abroad.
So, with the news of ritual killings, greed, cultism etc etc ravaging Africa, what is there to love about it?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by peckhamboi: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
delishpot:

With the news comming out of Africa, what is there to love about it? We Africans do more damage to our felloe Africans than the whites do to us right now
Dont even get started on slave trade abeg. Its an old tune and I am tired of that card. Slave trade has ended, yet we are not a better People. Our own vrothers captured us and sold us out as slaves to the white man. I do not see any white man comming into our jungle to pack us by themselves. It was us, our own brothers that waged wars, captured villagers and sold them out in the name of rival tribe, enemies etc To be shipped by the white man abroad.
So, with the news of ritual killings, greed, cultism etc etc ravaging Africa, what is there to love about it?

You said the slave trade has ended so why did you go on harping about it.

My suggestion is we have to love each other first before you start worshipping someone else.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
The yorubas has the highest Nigerian population in UK lipsrsealed

36 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Up till the 1980,with just a traveling passport, any Nigerian can board a flight to England and on entry will be given automatic 2weeks stay.

This is how all the Tokunbos in their mid 30's and above earned their britico Pali

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2015

Kemp Omololu. Not based in London but in Canada and the US prior to getting her azz deported for being a public nuisance.

You know you have a serious issue if you get the soft hearted Canadians mad enough to kick your azz out of their country.

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Obrigardo: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
But how does this affect us from demanding good governance?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obrigardo:
But how does this affect us from demanding good governance?

A civilized society with good governance considers Nigerians in their midst as persona non gratis.

Charity begins at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by T9ksy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
kini big deal? Don't we "nigerians" loath each other more than the brits allegedly hate us?

Yet we chant "One United Nigeria" when it suits our nefarious agenda.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by redsun(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Does it mean somalia and Afghanistan are no longer regarded as countries anymore? Any country that is smelted with Islamic terrororrism,where women are forces to dress like masquerades is on backward evolution and obviously on the path of quick extinction.

One wouldn't have thought that Nigeria will ever condescend so low mentally. It is sad.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by watchindelta(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
noting concern me oh i no lost anything there before undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by delishpot: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
peckhamboi:

You said the slave trade has ended so why did you go on harping about it.

My suggestion is we have to love each other first before you start worshipping someone else.

I was not harping about it,unless you just choose to use something, anything to hit me back. I said what I said because the average black man is quick to pull that card. No one is asking us to worship anyone else. our people worship those "someone else" because of the way they treat themselves. The way their government run their societies. Those who are abroad will know the difference between peace of mind they experience there compared to the safety concerns we have in Africa. The fear of our own Black brothers. Fear for what our fellow Tribes man, our own country man, our own brothers even will do to us and our children in the farm, in the bush, when they innocently enter a bus, walking under fly over at nigh or early morningt, standing at the bus stop in the morning or at night, when sleeping at home etc . Many people abroad are not rich, many Nigerians at homr are wealthier cash wise than most of our brothers and sisters abroad. They are there for the safety and comfort those countries offer and not necesarily for the cash they have.
You are right, we need to learn to love ourselves and then we can learn to love those around us truly and genuinely

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) / Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.