Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (85490 Views)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by adonis89(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You sound so childish. Y drag Jona into this? Did he award or revoke any, in his term? You are daft and petty. Arent Buhari's northern brothers the culprits here? Your hatred for truth and transparency is disgusting.
no mind d guy jare. Always type without thinking. And claiming to be ijaw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
thieves all of dem are sha stealing our oil.....onyooshi pple its only God dat will squeeze d oil out of dem all......
Shebi na election time we dey...buh GEJ nd JK Agbaje for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by 100Cents: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Rich North. But they still cnt help their people,only wanting to steal more for themselves.

Northerners, buhari's brothers are the biggest thieves in Nigeria..

anti-kworruption..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by frehage: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
adonis89:
no mind d guy jare. Always type without thinking. And claiming to be ijaw

I doubt his Ijawness. Supporting a political party shouldn't translate to dismantling the building blocks of one's identity.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan has been an accomplice in all these sharing. All yje listed people supported Jonathan in 2011, TY Danjuma is a PDP Chieftain and Jonathan's confidente. Non of the mentioned people are Buhari's ally. This is another reason the Niger Delta must kick out Jonathan
guy u are on a long thing u are a child AKA baby AkA pikin AKA lad angry
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by overlord77: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2015
frankymiller:

Sincerely i have been hearing alot of nairalanders call you a dúmb phool,i just confirmed it. Are you educated? Do u think before you type? What goes on in your brain? Are you bipolar? Do you eat faeces? Do you drink urine?. I wonder what would make a mature man like you to spew most of the thrash you litter on nairaland.

Thank you for this response, like I keep saying, there are lots of brainless kids on NL.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by Remarkable: 1:06am On Feb 03, 2015
nwaanambra1:

His comment must have really pained you sooo much for you to be forming in the mouth and experiencing epileptic seizures! grin grin

only GEJ anus lickers like you calls him a phool cause he hit you all with the truth as hot as bullet! cheesy cheesy

i know how his truthful comment most have hurt you - but if its too much for you to handle - pls do the needful, GO JUMP INTO THE LAGOON!

bloody thief! cheesy cheesy

Wow! That TKO he gave you, knocked you out so bad that you had to log in with another ID!

Ndo o. Grow up and stop acting like a silly little child with no brains.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by nwaanambra1(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2015
Remarkable:

[s]Wow! That TKO he gave you, knocked you out so bad that you had to log in with another ID!

Ndo o. Grow up and stop acting like a silly little child with no brains.[/s]

i guess u smoked cow dung! that stuff must be really strong for you to this delusional!cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by austinbrown: 3:14am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan has been an accomplice in all these sharing. All yje listed people supported Jonathan in 2011, TY Danjuma is a PDP Chieftain and Jonathan's confidente. Non of the mentioned people are Buhari's ally. This is another reason the Niger Delta must kick out Jonathan
shut up idiot, was Gudluck the one who allocated the oil well to them?
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by ChynoBEATS: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2015
Nawa o. ..... The oil is from The niger delta..... Buh the wells were built in the deserted north

Those Abok! Head of state pass pipe 4rm the south east to the north sad

After collecting thiÉr stolen oil Those Abok! Head of state shared errytin amongst themselves so in the future thÉy'll neva be. B®oke

Now the boy's in The delta turned to militants ..........
cos the igbo's dint hélp their lil bro's while he was being duped by Those Abok! Head of state sad

Now a niger deltan Is in power
N by the aid of Those Abok! Head of state
Boko boys where created to destabilize his reign

NoW aPc is pushing One former Head of state Who's Abok! To becoming a presido again

So he'll thief for him from the pocket of those niger deltans again

Ah........ Asari my uncle shey u dey see dis thing sad sad sad sad una must fight o.........

Whr Ateke Tom & Government Ekpemupolo

Na only this abok! People waka com?

This kyn pick pocket don 3much o

Cos all this Oil blocks u abok! people Are sharing
Cha'I Cha'i Cha'i Diaris GOD o

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by Vikky014(f): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2015
scribble:
The reason they want Sai buhari

Because the licenses come up for review in 2017
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by Vikky014(f): 5:49am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
The reason they want Sai buhari
Because the licenses come up for review in 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by nakedwire(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Rich North. But they still cnt help their people,only wanting to steal more for themselves.
baba dats politician 4 u kkkk

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by moststylish(m): 6:46am On Feb 03, 2015
this is what the north and the south west is enjoying and stealing niger delta and they think we are fools.this is why some people say we ave oil unity
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by babaagba1000: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
frankymiller:

Sincerely i have been hearing alot of nairalanders call you a dúmb phool,i just confirmed it. Are you educated? Do u think before you type? What goes on in your brain? Are you bipolar? Do you eat faeces? Do you drink urine?. I wonder what would make a mature man like you to spew most of the thrash you litter on nairaland.
....please tell the local champion
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by waternogeteneny: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2015
[size=18pt]#OPERATION TAKE BACK UR OIL ON THE WAY[/size]
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Majority of the oil well are owned by the northerners;the people who live directly on top of the oil live in abject poverty. This explains the reason why the north wants power back at all cost,because if gej continues as president their licences will definitely expire. This is gross injustice on the Niger-delta people. Gej is corrupt,the people accusing him also are no saints.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by nellyjohn: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2015
alaoeri:
This doesn't change the fact that Jona is going back to otuoke come May 29.
Surely, GEJ will always go back to otuoke to see his people once in a while as he continues to see to the affairs of Nigerians as a president but it doesn't change the fact that Buhari wil join his ancestors on the FailBuhari 14th 2015
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by elohorayodele: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:

Bros!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by elohorayodele: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2015
frankymiller:

Wicked KO grin 435 likes !
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2015
elohorayodele:

Bros!
Oga Sir
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by elohorayodele: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Sir

I just de hail you cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by babaagba1000: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2015
That2:
Then why the fuss about these "poor people" that owns oil blocks? The oil blocks is owned by individuals not tribes, they can use their money for whatever they like. If they decide to use the money solely to developed the North you would still be angry. What difference does it makes? Just admits you hate Hausas and don't want them to touch your resources but you want to touch theirs.
...out of point...after you say naija politics now no tribalism..see how fast you have rushed to defend criminals just because they from your tribe. #SAIMYBALLS
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by Brush1: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
frankymiller:

It would have been better that you stated your point clearly and not employ abusive language, in that sense, you would impact him . I consider your choice of words a bit excessive, you didn't exactly intellectually distinguish your self from him given the application of your language. You are over personalizing this.Good luck.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail by swaggerjack: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu desperately wants his own share of oil block because the time for allocation of oil blocks is around the corner.
Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar eyeing our oil blocks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.