Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Which Of The Courses? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Of The Courses? (925 Views)

Study From Home With Our Free Dvd On All Courses. Check It Out / IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication / Computer Science Professional Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Courses? by deleson: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2008
Fellow nairalanders,at the moment,am at home awaiting admission into the university.But then,i will like to add some computer skills to my self.Although,am proficient in the basic operations of the computer-MS WORD,POWERPOINT,, (didn't go for any training).
Please,what other computer course do think will be the best 4 me to learn,since am not science inclined(am not in the I.T field).Thanks
Re: Which Of The Courses? by abes(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2008
Try CCNA to start with or Microsoft Vista (MCTS). I can assist you in getting the preparation materials if you don't mind. Mail me
Re: Which Of The Courses? by paule: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2009
ABES, since am not science inclined(am not in the I.T field): Don't recommend MCTS, CCNA, OCA, OCP etc. for trhis guys.
Has he finished with EXCEL, OUTLOOK, FRONTPAGE etc.

(1) (Reply)

A Unique Revolutionary New Marketing Tracking System That Every Internet Markete / Time To Throw Away Your Itunes / New Skilled Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.