Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Rivers High Court Building On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers High Court Building On Fire (12013 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers High Court Building On Fire by pendy79: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
THE Rivers State High Court at Degema, Degema Local Government Area, was engulfed by fire in the early hours of today.

Eyewitnesses said the fire started at about 4.00 am, but the cause of the inferno could not be ascertained.

Almost all parts of the building were destroyed in the fire, which started barely 48 hours after the directive from the JUSUN to judiciary workers to resume duties.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/breaking-news-rivers-court-fire/#sthash.wNlwk4wy.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by pendy79: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
I hope wike and his goons realize that Rivers State will exist if he wins the election or loses the next election

what's the need for setting assets of the State you want to govern ablaze to intimidate and show you have the powers of the Federal Government behind you

MODIFIED....

New news information says 3 State high courts in different areas of Rivers were bombed simultaneously and not a case of settling it ablaze but that the Courts were bombed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
i wont blame wike,i wont blame mr president...i blame myself for believing theirs still hope for a failed Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Clerverly: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
What is wrong with jonathan??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by GARRIx7(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sheepopotamus and Wike are behind this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by ellechrystal(f): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
pendy79:
I hope wike and his goons realize that Rivers State will exist if he wins the election or loses the next election

what's the need for setting assets of the State you want to govern ablaze to intimidate and show you have the powers of the Federal Government behind you
Did u c him set it ablaze?
D way ppl say things dey funny me o.
Chai

15 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by ellechrystal(f): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
i wont blame wike,i wont blame mr president...i blame myself for believing theirs still hope for a failed Nigeria
President Smh..
There r certain things we shouldn't type. How can u mention d president in this case?

6 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by pendy79: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
ellechrystal:

Did u c him set it ablaze?
D way ppl say things dey funny me o.
Chai

Do one need a soothsayer to comprehend the politics of destruction orchestra by Wike and the PDP in Rivers since Amaechi defected to the opposition.

13 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Obrigardo: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
pendy79:

I dont think this links directly to wike. The judges have been having infightings for more than a year now, there have been bomb blasts in the courts even before when wike was just appointed minister. Wike might be a thug but i'm not sure he did this

4 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by ELTON123(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nawa ooo... nepa no wan bring light sad abeg make i go buy tooth pick :x
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
ellechrystal:

President Smh..
There r certain things we shouldn't type. How can u mention d president in this case?
lady if u like cry me an ocean i dont care...english is too hard for u to comprehend....try to read between the lines

1 Like

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by pendy79: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obrigardo:

I dont think this links directly to wike. The judges have been having infightings for more than a year now, there have been bomb blasts in the courts even before when wike was just appointed minister. Wike might be a thug but i'm not sure he did this

It goes beyond what you think. There is a leadership struggle in the hierarchy of the Rivers State judiciary with the PDP trying to foist the sister of one its chieftain as the Rivers State Chief Judge and Amaechi standinf his ground that as the State Governor he has the powers to either accept or reject the recommendation of the National Judiciary Council.

The orchestra bombing and arson is to destroy and show Amaechi they have the Federal Might behind them as was the case in the forceful stadium Usage without paying for it yet refusing to clean up after using it.

They want to create anarchy and siege mentality in Rivers and it is clear to anyone following the actions of the patience JonaTAN and Wike in Rivers.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by ellechrystal(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
lady if u like cry me an ocean i dont care...english is too hard for u to comprehend....try to read between the lines
Very funny. That's ur biz. U wey understand English,
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jonathan,his wife and Wike making rivers state ungovernable.

God dey sha!

1 Like

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Amaechi wants to destroy the judiciary before leaving office. It isn't enough that he locked up the courts for over 6months without paying lawyers and he expects Rivers indigenes to vote APC? He's a goner

Gambari slave

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
ellechrystal:

Very funny. That's ur biz. U wey understand English,
chaiii ur lucky ur beautiful
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

God dey sha!

Judith,

your sense of reasoning is taking a nose dive by the seconds. you really need to stop affiliating with any political party for now so that you can get back on track in reasoning and utterances.

were you told that the building was set ablaze by anybody?

would you be happy if you are wrongly accused of things you know nothing about

13 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
pendy79:

Tell amaechi to stop burning everything in Rivers State just because he knows Wike will take over soon. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by teemanbastos(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
wike the thug..
I hope rivers dnt vote in dat thug.
Ekiti dun dy suffer am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by kingsley939: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ų”booked
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Againagainagain
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by adrainuche(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Clerverly:

You must be very stupid ...

3 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by OLAplusONE(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Someone pls call 911.....
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:

Proof?

Lying is not good!

1 Like

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by LordMecuzy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Wike and his Vikings Confraternity causing Mayhem in Rivers since 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by itoldu: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Whose case was coming to court today lipsrsealed?
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by joanprice: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
pls let them call the fire brigade
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by dstnd: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
lwkmd ....politics
Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by bizngr(f): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
pendy79:
kallmemrB:
Clerverly:
GARRIx7:
pendy79:

Do one need a soothsayer to comprehend the politics of destruction orchestra by Wike and the PDP in Rivers since Amaechi defected to the opposition.
berem:
God dey sha!
[size=24pt]ASSLICKERS PROJECT COMMITTEE![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by dridowu: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:
Amaechi wants to destroy the judiciary before leaving office. It isn't enough that he locked up the courts for over 6months without paying lawyers and he expects Rivers indigenes to vote APC? He's a goner

Gambari slave
@bolded, Yes Ameachi is a goner because he will handing over officially May 29 to Peterside and as for the slave , it takes a slave to know another slave.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Building On Fire by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDP don dey burn court that would annul Wike

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Fire Breaks Out At Power Transmission Station In Abuja / Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick / Atiku's Leadership Of The Economic Management Team: Oby Ezekwesili Lied- Dr Oche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.