Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (29083 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by vooks: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
They are so scared he will win at the ballot so they are stopping at nothing. Goodluck is your next president and if you can't stomach it you may as well go hang or get Budapest citizenship

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by nortcentrallord(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
slikcipher:
Sahara Reporters ...... Always the first to pick up news about bomb blast and terrorist attacks
My brodaaa, sometimes I wander if that's what they are trained to do. Every bad news about this government is on their front page. Is it even Nigeria owned?

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by ilovecritics(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilovecritics:

Look at what a Nigerian is posting on here. You are a shame to us Nigerians, may God punish ur cheap a$s !!

That's all you can say??
Is that all you can fu*king say u idiot!!

Bomb blast - Rally - Lives *

And you are making it a shit*y political issue. Chineke kpoo gi oku*
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:
Jonathan should know that Nigerians are sick and tired of his Government. Only God saves him from being bomb 2dai #VoteBuhari come february 14.

If u like bomb all your family,GEJ remain the president till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Drone007: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=30361883][/quote]

GOODLUCK this February, Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by chi4ik(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:
Jonathan should know that Nigerians are sick and tired of his Government. Only God saves him from being bomb 2dai #VoteBuhari come february 14.
you are just a fool
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by todayguest(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
No weapon formed against Mr President shall prosper. Even though, he walks through the valley of the shadow of death, he will fear no evil. Those who wish him death shall die first.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Sajio(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
God is with You Gej... they will try but never succeed.. U are sure the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by That2: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Boko haram member try and ha the president and watch this country turn to another Rwanda.
I hope they don't miss their target next time let me see what cowards like you would do. You think war is fought on Nairaland? GEJ is an ijaw man, if he is killed by these senseless Islamists jump in defense of the Ijaws to declare war on "All Nigerians" and watch how we give you six million orphans! Our focus wouldn't even be on the ijaws, we won't hurt them much to teach you a lesson. You shall also watch how they turn around to backstap you again just like in the 70s. This would be interesting. The Rwanda genocide can't be even compared to what we did to you in the 60s. This time would be tripple.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by hero31x(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:

Your plans have failed already

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
demsid:
truckpusher u Don buy your gun? daft gej robot
I don't need to confirm that to your lame asss.
Imbecilic Janjawid

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Nogen: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
[s][/s]
That2:
I hope they don't miss their target next time let me see what cowards like you would do. You think war is fought on Nairaland? GEJ is an ijaw man, if he is killed by these senseless Islamists jump in defense of the Ijaws to declare war on "All Nigerians" and watch how we give you six million orphans! Our focus wouldn't even be on the ijaws, we won't hurt them much to teach you a lesson. You shall also watch how they turn around to backstap you again just like in the 70s. This would be interesting. The Rwanda genocide can't be even compared to what we did to you in the 60s. This time would be tripple.
[s][/s]

Idiota

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Barnich(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
The truth is whether Buhari and his die hard supporters likes it or not GEJ we know till 2019.
With GEJ Nigeria is moving forward.
Buhari and co should know that terrorism is not Only Nigeria problem but a global phenomenon which the president is doing his best in fighting them, Jonathan is not God he is a human just like any other Nigerian out there but believe me as a president he is doing better than OBJ and all the past rulers put together.
Nigeria is better with #GoodluckJ.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by jonuel1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
siraj1402:
Now the president also can see the consequence of insecurity. May God Almighty save him and make him handover successfully in May 29 2015.

Is security GEJ's sole responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by DuchessLily(f): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
korel9:
APC!

APC!!

APC!!!

How many times did I corring you?

If anytin shrr happen to Jonah....

*continues sipping origin*
Mama Njideka, pass me one more bottle! cool
lol... *In mama peace's voice* chai!! Dia riz God ooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by MUSAJAMIU20(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
This one no b news jooor....wen it happen to Buhari in kd dem say na plan work may b dis one too na plan work by ur xo called president...Madam mor benson switch abeg
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by bizhub: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
APC are too desperate and selfish.. its so scary...that's why I hate them. They can kill millions just to get power. ..God protect us

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by babestella: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
siraj1402:
Now the president also can see the consequence of insecurity. May God Almighty save him and make him handover successfully in May 29 2015.

You guys are so assuming, what if he wins? What would you do? Give me a honest answer.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by MovingMax: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Insurgence is a political tool used to instill fear on the masses to achieve a political gain. North is using bokoharam & Nigerians know this. Come 14th feb, GEJ will be re elected. Haters go & hug naked wire!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by babestella: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
That2:

I know you forgot to take your drug today. You are so sick and s!!llllyy with your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by DuchessLily(f): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
korel9:
APC!

APC!!

APC!!!

lol.... *In mama peace's voice* chai!! Dia riz God ooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Killing Jonathan will not be like Ironsi you killed and were proud of it. Come Feb 14 if Jonathan is rigged out. We will break this Lord Lugard prison by fire. enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by natnoble(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
if dis politicians no wot is gud then dey beta nt kill or harm dis president else dey shud forget abt d excitence of anything called govt. in dis country for a very long time. i bliev dat is wot many old wretched politicians who has pass their peak want for dis country. may evry bad politician with bad intent for dis country irrespective of party affiliation meet wit bad fate like abacha. i
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by gratiaeo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
It's time for Nigeria to ignore the north and move forward. Let those backward people destroy themselves

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by ngitabor: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:
. I refuse to vote for Buhari,he is not better either.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by siraj1402(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
jonuel1:

Is security GEJ's sole responsibility?

No my responsibility as the chief security officer of Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by siraj1402(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
babestella:

You guys are so assuming, what if he wins? What would you do? Give me a honest answer.
Its only God that choose.Of course if he will win,let him win clearly and we continue praying for him but let him not do any rough thing because of his self interest so as not to put innocent souls in problem.One Nigeria
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Arysexy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
[s]
That2:
[/s]

Thunder blaster d leprous fingers u used to type this shyt.

Ninny goat!

Just touch the president, That's when u will know He is d president of Nigeria.

Ewu awusa!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by tuyi19: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
korel9:
APC!

APC!!

APC!!!

PDP are the one that planted the bomb because they want the election to be postponed. they are looking for justification to postpone election. it will not work.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by gratiaeo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ should stop wasting our scarce resources fighting this stupid people. Let them bomb themselves to stone age if they wish. Na by force to live? I don't know why Nigerians have not see the uselessness of this people, this people have never offered any positive thing to Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:

Bomb or no bomb ooo GEJ till 2019
Satan nd it's agent stay alive and see GEJ occupying the presidential Sit and then hug fire cos u may not ve anoda chance,

Bomb shall blast the plotters cos everyone will reap wat He/she sow***

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Ayatullah(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN

You are not serving the interest of GBM with this sort of post.

The Niger Delta militants are likely behind this false flag. I want to believe that if it were APC the biomb could could've exploded at the right time, even at that no one can say it's APC until investigation is concluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Charges Innoson With N2.4bn Shipping Fraud / RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate / President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.