Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba (55578 Views)

Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by lalasticlala(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
A 32-year-old woman from Edo state, was reported to have vomited a live Python snake during a deliverance session in a church in Jalingo, Taraba state.

The married woman, Grace Benjamin was said to have also vomited jewelries, coins, padlock among other things at the Sons Manifestation Ministries, located at Magami area of Jalingo founded by Johnson Mustapha.

According to reports, Mrs. Benjamin confessed to the church congregation after her deliverance that she has been a member of the marine kingdom for over 15 years.

She reportedly said that under the sea were they operate, she was given the title of the queen of the kingdom due to the rules she always played.

“I was made to be the queen of the marine kingdom because I always carry out every command and assignment given to me without fail,” she said.

Benjamin claimed that while she was in the marine kingdom, she has used her powers to kill so many fake pastors in the process.

“Even my husband suffered a lot of setback in my hands, and his bid to resist all attempts to be intimidated” she confessed.

She called on those who are still operating in demonic world or any form of occultist to desist and embrace Christ Jesus before its too late.

The general overseer of the church, Rev Mustapha told newsmen that he was just a vessel used by God to visit the woman whom he observed was passing through a difficult moment of her life.

http://pulse.ng/religion/bizarre-woman-vomits-python-snake-during-spiritual-deliverance-in-church-id3453647.html

3 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
that could be a python from anywhere.
I need a video of her vomiting the snake. That Would be more evidential

298 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Redoil: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodels and ymodel that dont believe in God come and disprove this.
Denying the existentiallity of supreme being must be a very big joke that nobody can laugh throuhg.
I want to use this opportunity to call on all the atheist esp thebigurban, rosikki, mazaje and weah96 the residentiall clown to turn a new leaf for God is waiting for them.
If any of the atheist need help has to how to turn to God can send me a private message i am willing to help. Share my message among ur followers.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by theorbiters: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is not a new thing

2 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Weah96: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Redoil:
Ymodels and ymodel that dont believe in God come and disprove this

There's nothing to disprove. Anyone is entitled to create a fake story. All you need is a brain, fingers, and a platform to publish it.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
gk
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by IceSplash(f): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
.creepy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Prophessor(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:
that could be a python from anywhere.
I need a video of her vomiting the snake. That Would be more evidential
yes

9 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Djicemob: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fake Story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Abduletudaye(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmm...live python?? Toh.. God dey..Oya Lala, u have shown picture...now show fideo of her vomitting the python or........... grin

8 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Abduletudaye(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Rilwayne001: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=15pt] Picture or video of this fat lie or .......u knw the rest [/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by jackpot(f): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
TeHN should send a field officer to verify this or. . .Adonbilivit!!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by akashi01(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
chai see wetin GEJ don cause angry angry angry angry vote out the retardd angry

back to the matter,did this really happen or its a movie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Macelliot(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Video of woman who vomited live snake during deliverance
[flash=400,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJVpeI3kQwc[/flash]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Macelliot(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice!
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by dre11(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is serious ooooo

How can a living, big animal be.living inside a womanundecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Jameselias: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Person wey cause the snake to come out na him put am in this case the pastor. Beside how u get mind share that kind of nonsence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by jackpot(f): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
who still vomit coins in this 21st century? Biko, she should upgrade to N1000 notes and dollars $$$ cheesy cheesy grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by jdilight(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Redoil:
Denying the existentiallity of supreme being must be a very big joke that nobody can laugh throuhg.
I want to use this opportunity to call on all the atheist esp thebigurban, rosikki, mazaje and weah96 the residentiall clown to turn a new leaf for God is waiting for them.
If any of the atheist need help has to how to turn to God can send me a private message i am willing to help. Share my message among ur followers.

Am a Christian, any Church you see someone votim things during deliverance. I beg you run for your life. That place is not a church

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by timmy2409(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Macelliot:
[flash=400,200]

You freaking liar. I just wasted 7 minutes of my life watching an ediot stomp on another ediot's stomach. There's no snake anywhere in the video, because such things don't happen. You fellas need to provide evidence, or stop lying for your god

19 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Macelliot(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
timmy2409:

You freaking liar. I just wasted 7 minutes of my life watching an ediot stomp on another ediot's stomach. There's no snake anywhere in the video, because such things don't happen. You fellas need to provide evidence, or stop lying for your god
I didn't watch the vedio. I just saw the link.
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Redoil:
How did this crap proove the existence of your Yahweh or Allah?

Smh! Delusion Grandeur

6 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Weah96: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Macelliot:
[flash=400,200]

Wait, I thought you were referring to a real snake. This video is about someone who had a "spiritual snake" in her stomach. Hahaha.

On a side note, even if this story was true, and it's not, the real miracle would be the fact that the snake didn't bite the stomach from the inside. Snakes usually bite people. Why did this one remain calm inside pesin belly?
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Sunymoore(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
its lalasticlala
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Gombs(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cool story!

#TeamBLW

2 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by priscaoge(f): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
This story get K-Leg biko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is d video? I need to see how she did d magic abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

In matters like this, Seeing is believing undecided!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by kingopta(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
So you are telling me...she vomited that big pyton wey dey for d pix right? ...Haaaa "There Is God ooo"

3 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by adexsimply(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
You mean a snake of this size made someone's belly its abode and survived? shocked shocked it's really a miracle!! Surely the snake must be serving a living a god
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2089374_pythonsnake_jpeg232987f2c82901e56e7f6ab01811f3b3
And the snake still looks very fresh? shocked shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by tundeayo2020: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jesuuuuuuu! For those of you shouting and laughing at the op, I don't blame you, cos I used to have this kind of mindset till I witnessed a full grown man, vomitting hundreds of brand new naira coins right before my very own eyes. unfortunately, he died the following day. I was on a visit to see an aunt of mine in benin, that scary event made me see life from a different perspective. Guys there is more to life than meets the eyes.
Whenever I see a coin, hurrible pictures of the bizarre event keeps coming back.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Nutase: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
hmmm....funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) / Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.