Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) (8128 Views)

She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by emmysoftyou: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
yes he is in love with a fat girl but her fatness is killing the guy softly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Elslim: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
With power horse... he can survive

2 Likes

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Dotwillis1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dhiz isnt fatnes

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Enegod(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
plus size women are sexy as hell grin

7 Likes

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by johnbuck81(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
dat guy is dying in silence.

4 Likes

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by adanduka: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
This one no be love. Na typical Naija woman wey husband no bring food money, she come carry the little wey remain dey chop on top the man grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Kennywills7(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin
Na die b dis o
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by jacabi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
The lady be like; "ni 'bi loma ku si(na here you go die)".
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by emmysoftyou: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Elslim:
With power horse... he can survive
lolx old method
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by dkronicle(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dats my landlord son, som1 should call 911

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by prettyjo(f): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enegod:
like me wink
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Nutase: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
prettyjo:
like me wink
cheesy *spanks her big yansh* wink
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by emmysoftyou: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
prettyjo:
like me wink
lolx,yu jus want us to assess yur pix,
anyway u make sense but
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
prettyjo:
like me wink

Advert! Adverter!! Advertiser!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by prettyjo(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
emmyrichie:

Advert! Adverter!! Advertiser!!! grin
lolzzz
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Okey8122(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
prettyjo:
like me wink
Work on ur tummy!

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by cyprianlah(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin noting fit save dat young man grin
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by mirexxx(f): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enegod:
*blinks* correct!
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Enegod(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
*blinks* correct!
wink
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by EmmySparky(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
This one no be plus size o...she is a body builder....the dude is in trouble...I bet that woman go dey beat the guy like mad
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Sarimah(f): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enegod:
u can say dat again grin
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Enegod(m): 12:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
u can say dat again grin
but u ain't plus size undecided
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Sarimah(f): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Enegod:
but u ain't plus size undecided
uhmmm yeah!
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Enegod(m): 12:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
uhmmm yeah!
k..u mind eating alot of food to become one... we love them big cheesy
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Sarimah(f): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Enegod:
k..u mind eating alot of food to become one... we love them big cheesy
Nah...
I love my size tongue
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2015
prettyjo:
like me wink

Hmmmph! No comment
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by MhisIjay(f): 1:42am On Feb 03, 2015
Somebody pls help dat boi sad
He s gonna die cry
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Killing him softly indeed grin
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by powercom: 4:45am On Feb 03, 2015
He will survive it watch out
emmysoftyou:
yes he is in love with a fat girl but her fatness is killing the guy softly.
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by ShakurM(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2015
Reminds me of Jude n his wife in like joke section of Punch Newspapers
Abeg who remember? grin
Re: He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) by emmysoftyou: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
Nah...
I love my size tongue
it look cool but i didnt c d legs malady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) / Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / I Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.