Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Things You Have Done Absentmindedly - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Have Done Absentmindedly (3348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
This ain't funny at all sad
Back in d days when I used to battle typhoid fever. For like a whole day, I didn't open my door nor eat. So late in d night, I was very hungry.i cooked anyhow spag,ate and went back to sleep.
In d morning,i was a bit better and wanted to tidy up d house.
Remembered I did number one repeatedly on my wee wee bucket and went to clean it up.
Behold no loo!
I cracked my brain later to realize I used it to prepare my night spag.
Yuck.
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Ewuro4: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
moca:
Back in d days when I used to battle typhoid fever. For like a whole day, I didn't open my door nor eat. So late in d night, I was very hungry.i cooked anyhow spag,ate and went back to sleep.
Remembered I did number one repeatedly on my wee wee bucket and went to clean it up.
Behold no loo!
I cracked my brain later to realize I used it to prepare my night

Yuck.

Yuck Yuck Yuckity Yuck cheesy cheesy
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by nnamdiosu(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
carefreewannabe:
I was about to leave the house and was searching for my mobile while I was making a call with the same gadget. angry cheesy

omooooo you don go far. lolss grin
carefreewannabe:
I was about to leave the house and was searching for my mobile while I was making a call with the same gadget.

omooooo you don go far. lolss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by nnamdiosu(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
ephee:

i squeezed money nd absentmindedly threw it away thinking it was paper.

i absentmindedly dipped my mould of eba into a bowl of water instead of soup.

i absent mindedly dipped my hands into a bowl of leftover hotwater to wash my dirty hands.

i absentmindedly added sugar to soup thinking it was salt despite bodly indicated wit SUGAR.

i absentmindedly sat on an imaginary stool that has been removed earlier and crashed...

its well sha...ur deliverance won't take long. go and error no more. cheesy
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ewuro4:

Yuck Yuck Yuckity Yuck cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Ewuro4: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
moca:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

very disturbing view.. cheesy but you survived! grin
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by breadplanets(f): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
moca:
Behold no loo!
I cracked my brain later to realize I used it to prepare my night spag.
Yuck.
If i believe this gist make i naked baf! I dont believe you at all at all. Lai lai mbanu.... *shakes head vigorously! Not possible. * still shaking head

2 Likes

Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by cbliss(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bought recharge card from a vendor and was loading while walking. Finished loading the card and threw my change away in place of the used voucher !!....choi ! That day I nearly cry.....and yes d change plenty no be small....#600.....come dey vex say if I had known I for jst buy 1k voucher naa....wasn't funny mehn....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

very disturbing view.. cheesy but you survived! grin
Nne,i survived but......,
Although, still on d same typhoid, I was forced to do urine therapy.
Yea,it was as bad as that cheesy

That thing brutally dealt with me in school.
Bad water,bad environment.
D only thing that took me to hospital.
Surprisingly, since ii left school till date,no typhoid and malaria again.
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Chinum: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
KingTom:
I had just inspected a patient for a colon, only to go back to my office and eat hot fufu with my friend. grin grin. Chai I wan die with vomit that day grin

Yuucckk lipsrsealed but you wore your gloves during d examination right?
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by baybiemee: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
I threw my phone in the waste basket.
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by drajjay: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
About to eat beans and garri. Poured the water in the beans instead of the garri.

1 Like

Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Odillz: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
drajjay:
About to eat beans and garri. Poured the water in the beans instead of the garri.
grin grin grin
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by KingTom(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chinum:

Yuucckk lipsrsealed but you wore your gloves during d examination right?
I did, but still it was disgusting grin
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by pamcode(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
I remember at church when i rolled down the door glass of our car only to go and roll it up back absent-mindedly and when i was asked i denied doing it cause i didnt remember quickly
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Ninilowo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
I once drank water meant for wishing hand instead of normal drinking water.
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Nickymezor(f): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Frantically searching for the glasses I was wearing.

My parents even made it worse by pretending to help me look for it, we looked for close to 5 minutest with them exchanging glances, giggles and sayiing stuffs like "we've told you to quit dropping your glasses just anywhere this girl"

I was almost at the point of tears when my dad came close, hugged me and said "Nne'm see the glasses on your face na" and they both burst into this uncontrollable laughter.

I vex sote I didn't know when I joined in the laugh, that story trended in my house for a while. I do miss my mum, she was mischievous and funny.
grin
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by SkinnyDude(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
if i say my now, you guys will call me a mad man...
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by geeudy(f): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
jnrbayano:
Normally, when I will want to lie down on my bed, I dive to achieve that cheesy

One faithful day I was absentminded (threw caution to the wind) I dived without measuring well my body frame and I had a direct nodding of the wall. cry

Sleep quickly comot my eyes go far away to America go kak they laff me grin

The star wey comot my eye that day was both sunshine and moonshine cheesy
you got me laughing so hard. Anyway, mine was during my university days, I woke up in the morning fully stained with my menstrual blood, with that announce, I quickly removed d bedspread and soaked it with detergent and water, not knowing that I soaked my phone with it. Omoh that day I find my phone tire, na till d next day wey I wan wash d bedspread na him I see my phone inside water.... my frnds laff me die..the phone was totally damaged.
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by jnrbayano(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2015
geeudy:
you got me laughing so hard. Anyway, mine was during my university days, I woke up in the morning fully stained with my menstrual blood, with that announce, I quickly removed d bedspread and soaked it with detergent and water, not knowing that I soaked my phone with it. Omoh that day I find my phone tire, na till d next day wey I wan wash d bedspread na him I see my phone inside water.... my frnds laff me die..the phone was totally damaged.

cheesy

Oh no! So sorry for your damaged phone but I had to laugh.

Pardon me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Richy4(m): 2:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Throwing my phone in the university re-circled bin with the rest of my rough paper. After three mins. i asked my friend did you see my phone? just may be it might be in the bin. and sure it was
Re: Things You Have Done Absentmindedly by Nikkygold4life(f): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
This evening I was seriously looking for a particular hair ruffle to pack my hair, wen I cldnt find it I decided to look for rubber band, it was wen I found d rubber band and was about to pack my hair with it dt I discovered dt I had packed my hair with d ruffle I was searching for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alligator Killed Inside Our Compound This Evening / Delta Marriage Culture / Marriage Palava part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.