Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Dimple Bee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dimple Bee (844 Views)

Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) / Na So Love Bee / A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimple Bee by Purehuman(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Love is a beautiful thing. It connects the subconscious of two adults who just live for each other. It brings down pride and promotes humility. It makes man more man and makes woman more woman. Love makes a man more responsible.

I wrote this piece for my woman, she loves nairaland and I think she'll see this.

Disclaimer: I am not crushing on any nairalander.

"I have searched the whole universe for a woman like you. I didn't see anyone with such features that can make an arch angel stare. Your sense of humour is so cool that I am engulfed by your presence and smile. The religious people will say its God's glory shining on you but I'll say its God showing me my half.

Is it the physique, Holy Heavens! You stand out. I can't even compare you to any human seen. You have your own place in the hierarchy of beauty. Your curves can cut a crocodile's skin. Woosh! I can't stop staring, please don't be mad at me.

I can never forget your strength of reasoning. Your sincerity when it comes to helping people. Your outward approach to life and its rigor. Your "don't worry, we will succeed" approach to life. Your "make hay while the sun shine" way of making decisions. I derive joy from the way you beat those guys in quizzes and exams. I'll always say to myself, "that chic can kick ass".

My Dimple Bee, I have a proposal for you:
Let's take this world by surprise.
Let's teach people what love is.
Let's teach people the healthy way of loving.
Let's walk on the street without destination and laugh at our non-directional movement.
Let's pluck fruits from trees, let's share apples, bananas, oranges and pineapple.
Let's steal kisses when no one is watching.
Let's scribble words of love for each other.
Let's cry on each other's shoulder.
Let's work together to make a happier next generation.
I want to wear wigs like a lady and made up like a woman. I also want you wear moustache and beards to look like a man. Let's see how we will look if we exchange places. One thing is sure, if you were a man and I, a woman, we will still love each other.

I'm not good with drawings, but my imaginations can make me draw how our future will be. A sweet start, little bumps on the way, a strong feeling and foundation keep us moving with no end. You gave me the most beautiful rug-rats, lol.

The first will have your eyes. The beginning of her name will be the last letter of your name. This is to show that, your name, presence and beauty will be a continuity.
The second will have your smile. Oh lord! How will the birth day be. I'll so stare at him with so much passion like the first day I saw you. My baby's smile will always remind me of you even when you travel to ends of the earth.
I know I'm dreaming, dreaming is good. But one thing I've done that's making me happy now is that I've kick-started the reality and my dreams are gradually coming to reality.

You'll always be, my dimple bee!"
Re: Dimple Bee by NHARTY(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bros,dat banana wey una 4 pluck!hope say no b my house own,cos we go too fyt!
Re: Dimple Bee by ivyy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Who wld write me a poem
Re: Dimple Bee by NHARTY(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
ivyy:
Who wld write me a poem
Meeeee!
Re: Dimple Bee by ivyy(f): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
NHARTY:
Meeeee!

Okay grin
Re: Dimple Bee by cutieberie1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
hmmm
Re: Dimple Bee by Purehuman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
ivyy:

Okay grin
Someone will write for you, soon

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Cranky Girlfriend!!! / The Rules Of Dating, Attraction &engagement / Please,what Do You Think,can't Think Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.