Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) (33559 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects A Road Named After Him & Buhari In Adamawa (Photos) / Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / The Wedding Between Two Refugees At Fufore IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
coolso?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Broom go blind people here ooooo
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by ralfo85(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Revealing video of Buhari on Hard talk by BBC in 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBkmrHgN10I

You judge for yourself...

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by bobisky(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Crowd is notin.vote counts

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by BabaO2: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jarus:
Rented crowd.
It is the party that has N21b, that has stolen $20b, that has stolen N30 trillion can rent such huge crowds on daily basis across the country.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by johnglo2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
We ve gotten a sign of relief even for the tight contest. Let PDP know that what goes around comes around.Rigging will be difficult and I ve always promised.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
NJPot:
GMB for life. I support and will vote for Buhari. But I had a shocking revelation. Some people I told about the revelation said I might be suffering from malaria but the revelation looked very real to be malaria.

It all started when I knelt down to pray. After entering in a deep meditation for about 5 mins, I saw a vision of a spiritual entity who showed me a picture and said to me ''this is Nigeria's next president.''

I was surprised because the person in the picture was neither GEJ nor Buhari but was another presidential aspirant from the North. I asked the spirit why the picture was not that of GEJ nor Buhari.

The reply I got from the spirit was that Buhari would get the majority of the votes. But Jonathan and strong PDP chieftains would buy INEC to declare him(GEJ) winner. This would make Buhari die of heart problems. But Jonathan would be shot dead afterwards. INEC would then declare the person that scored the third position as the president since Buhari (1st) and GEJ (2nd) are dead.

Click like if you believe that Jonathan would agree to handover power to Buhari by May this year. Click share if you think that Jonathan would continuu

Scary revelation, but very possible. The realm of the spiritual should not be toyed with.

May both men receive salvation.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by UpLoyo: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
After 6yrs of looting, the clueless guy can go and retire in Otuke with his loot and leave the country alone.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=15pt]This is the definition of 'Super Massive!' God bless the General.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZNFa9FlDco

#WeHaveDecided
#WeAreSure
#GMB/PYO
[/size]

Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, quoted Governor Fayose as saying at a campaign rally in Omuo Ekiti, Ekiti East Local Government that “Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria.”He said; “In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.

“Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.“This is clear evidence of ill-health, old age and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health,” the governor said.Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that “Buhari is old and sick said; “they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by porka: 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bevista:
GMB pulling massive crowd since 2003. What baffles me is the cult following this man has even when he does not have a dime to pay anybody.

I dare say that there is no Nigerian currently alive (who does not hold any political office and does not have money) who can match the General's street following.

Come feb14th, I'm righting the wrong of April 2011.

#TeamGMB2015

#SaiBuhari

What do you expect?

Daily human sacrifice for over 10 years for Buhari in the North will melt any opposition no matter how tough.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by biogbruski(m): 1:00am On Feb 03, 2015
jmoore:
"Massive Crowd As Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe"

"Super massive Crowd Hail Buhari At APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa"

What's next? Very super massive, huh?
Extra super massive! Lol
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 03, 2015
APC is a funny party where things are always turned upside down. The party packed all rejected politicians in PDP to populate itself. That is change! It condemns every action by the ruling party yet makes no suggestion on what the solution is. That is change! A party where aberrations are normal. A place where a PROFESSOR IS DEPUTIZING A MAN WITHOUT A CERTIFICATE. That is really CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by cold(m): 2:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Yeah i was there! The crowd was super,collosally,gargantuanly massive! Lmao

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by omonnakoda: 3:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Lol @ Ibo State. One tin I know . Nigeria can neva scatter. If I come this world again I must come as Nigerian even with all the comma.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by emeka2847: 3:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Jarus:
Rented crowd.

E easy to rent crowd na im PDP no see crowd for Kaduna wey Sambo come from?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by emeka2847: 3:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Jarus:
Rented crowd.
E easy to rent crowd na im PDP no see crowd for Kaduna wey Sambo come from?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by Reallv: 4:05am On Feb 03, 2015
na waa.....let the clueless man go,this time Nigeria need old fire wood that light faster.sai Buhari!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by mctech(m): 4:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Jarus:
Rented crowd.
F9!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by mctech(m): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

I dare say that there is no Nigerian currently alive (who does not hold any political office and does not have money) who can match the General's street following.
Aside Awolowo, he is perhaps the only Nigerian who sincerely commands love and respect across every part of Nigeria.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by Swiftboy(m): 4:41am On Feb 03, 2015
NJPot:
GMB for life. I support and will vote for Buhari. But I had a shocking revelation. Some people I told about the revelation said I might be suffering from malaria but the revelation looked very real to be malaria.

It all started when I knelt down to pray. After entering in a deep meditation for about 5 mins, I saw a vision of a spiritual entity who showed me a picture and said to me ''this is Nigeria's next president.''

I was surprised because the person in the picture was neither GEJ nor Buhari but was another presidential aspirant from the North. I asked the spirit why the picture was not that of GEJ nor Buhari.

The reply I got from the spirit was that Buhari would get the majority of the votes. But Jonathan and strong PDP chieftains would buy INEC to declare him(GEJ) winner. This would make Buhari die of heart problems. But Jonathan would be shot dead afterwards. INEC would then declare the person that scored the third position as the president since Buhari (1st) and GEJ (2nd) are dead.

Click like if you believe that Jonathan would agree to handover power to Buhari by May this year. Click share if you think that Jonathan would continuu
lol you're clueless. Why's it that Most apc fan that I've seen are not that smart.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by Swiftboy(m): 4:43am On Feb 03, 2015
30 what?lol
BabaO2:

It is the party that has N21b, that has stolen $20b, that has stolen N30 trillion can rent such huge crowds on daily basis across the country.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by sokera: 5:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Seun we need Nairaland online poll ooooooo. We need to test run GMB and GEJ
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2015
cbrass:

Yes we rented and they still shouted SAI buhari unlike yours in kaduna
grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 5:45am On Feb 03, 2015
sholaadetude:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE...
Scam Alert!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2015
chinex276:
mtsheewww... even labour party and all political party can pull a crowd lyk dis.
only jobbles youths attend campaing rallies.
I heard the govt claimed that they have created millions of jobs? What happened?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2015
BUHARI VOTED AGAINST A NIGERIAN BECOMING OAU SECRETARY GENERAL IN 1985 BECAUSE OF TRIBAL CONSIDERATIONS,AND GAVE HIS VOTE INSTEAD TO SOMEBODY FROM NIGER[A FULANI LIKE HIM]. PLEASE, READ ON.

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him.

Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.” But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.

Years later, General Buhari marched all the way from Daura to Ibadan to demand of Oyo State Governor, Lam Adeshina: “Why are your people killing my people?” Again, he was not referring to Nigerians as his people. Instead, he was an advocate for the rights of murderous Fulani herdsmen who killed Yoruba farmers that objected to their cattle grazing on their land and damaging their crops. This same Buhari who voted against Nigeria in 1985, and said in 2003: “Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam,” is now shopping for votes nationwide. He should be rejected outright.

Ignorance running riot

If APC had wanted to be taken seriously, it would have come up with a better presidential material than Buhari. There is something anomalous about a party whose mantra is change, recycling a 73 year old man as its candidate for the president of modern Nigeria. Buhari has little or no understanding of public policy. That is why APC will always come up with some excuse or the other not to have him participate in a debate with Jonathan. Buhari fought corruption by imposing ridiculous 300-year sentences on offenders. He fought exam malpractices by imposing 24-year prison sentences on school children.

He dealt with indiscipline by flogging people to queue at bus-stops. He dealt with food shortages by sending soldiers to break into private warehouses and shops. He fought trade imbalances by taking Nigeria back to the stone age of trade by barter (counter-trade). He sought to extradite a Nigerian from Britain by drugging and crating him.

There is so much about Buhari ending the Boko Haram insurgency as he did the Maitatsine insurgency in the 1980s. But the General needs to be advised that Boko Haram is not Maitatsine. Maitatsine was in two towns: Boko Haram is in three states with spillover effects into others. Maitatsine fought with bows and arrows: Boko Haram fights with sophisticated weapons. Maitatsine was a local insurgency, Boko Haram is an international phenomenon.

Anti-corruption hypocrisy: Buhari does not know what corruption means and how to fight it. He became Nigeria’s Head of State through the corruption of a coup d’état and he then tried to fight corruption with corruption. Imposing retroactive decrees and killing Nigerians under them is corruption. Putting an Igbo vice-president in Kirikiri, while placing the Fulani president under palatial house arrest, is corruption.

Detaining people like Michael Ajasin in jail, even after they were discharged and acquitted by kangaroo courts, is corruption. Jailing journalists for telling the truth is corruption. Putting pressure on a judge in order to jail Fela Anikulapo-Kuti is corruption. Shepherding 53 suitcases of contraband unchecked through Customs during a currency change exercise is corruption. Swearing an affidavit that your school-leaving certificate is with the military when it is not, is corruption.....
- See more at: http://
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:
GMB pulling massive crowd since 2003. What baffles me is the cult following this man has even when he does not have a dime to pay anybody.

Come feb14th, I'm righting the wrong of April 2011.

#TeamGMB2015

#SaiBuhari
i hardly understand ur English.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by chibas: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Deepfreezer:
retarded APC shiii. I refuse to be led by a dictator. coupe plotter. murderer etc.
the negligence of GEJ had bring more death to the nigerian citizens.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by iduisaiah(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Let me speak in SHEPOPOTEMUS language "
The incoming incumbent clueless president and
his cohorts are in deep mess!!! Court or no court
change is inevitable. Our loving peoples general
and prof will be sworn in come rain come sun
shine May 2015 whether the PDP likes it or not in
Jesus name.
Click likes if you support our kind loving General
and his VP Prof and share for GEJ and his VP!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa (Photos) by johnglo2(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Can this be it? Why PDP you failed us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo / Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.