Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? (7042 Views)

Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

I pity ur children because they will inherit many abandoned project just like Fashola abandoned Lagos railway
If only the project was abandoned you would have made sense
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by makzeze: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
donphilopus:
The Ministerial Slot from Edo State should be zoned to Edo North. Because we've never produced a Minister. Anthony Anenih under PDP (Central), Odion Ugbesia PDP (Central), Godwin Abe (South), Chris Ogiemwonyi (South), Mike Onolememen (Central). APC should try zone this to the North. And if it's coming to the North, Akoko Edo or Owan axis should produce it. Domingo Obende or Julius Ihonvbere are very qualified for the job. Etsako shouldn't be considered because they're producing the next Senator of Edo North.
Ok, noted.
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
asha80:
people from old oyo state might say otherwise on his tenure from 79 to 83...sometimes it is good fir someone who understands the sector to oversee that sector..akunyili was brilliant in nafdac because she had a knowledge of what the job was all about...her performance as minister of information? Your guess is as good as mine
You have got a point.
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by johnie: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

I don't think so, bola ige hadn't distinguish himself as an administrator before he became power minister.

It doesn't take a brilliant person much to figure out solution to any problem.

Bola Ige had had been a UPN governor of Oyo State
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by gratiaeo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

Amen

I would have asked God to frustrate you as the federal government frustrated the project but its not necessary.
That's if they frustrated.. What if they did not?
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by donphilopus: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Ona no keep space for fresh blood? cheesy cheesy

Donphilopus for SSA to the President on Women Affairs

'Oshere' affairs rather. cheesy grin cheesy grin Omenka go be SSA on 'Orijin distribution to 9ja youths!" cheesy grin
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
donphilopus:

'Oshere' affairs rather. cheesy grin cheesy grin Omenka go be SSA on 'Orijin distribution to 9ja youths!" cheesy grin
I go be SSA to the President on New Media grin grin. Make I collect Reno Work cheesy cheesy
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by donphilopus: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
I go be SSA to the President on New Media grin grin. Make I collect Reno Work cheesy cheesy

Hahaha... E go make sense. Bt no attack people like attack dogs sha... tongue cheesy grin
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

I pity ur children because they will inherit many abandoned project just like Fashola abandoned Lagos railway
learn how to respect someone's kids.
Like seriously,why making such silly comment?
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Sirniyeh(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obiageli will me Assistance First Lady while Berem will be Deputy youth leader...lol
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
donphilopus:

Hahaha... E go make sense. Bt no attack people like attack dogs sha... tongue cheesy grin
No I get sense pass Reno na. That one na pathological fool. But you go share babes give me o
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Obiageli will me Assistance First Lady while Berem will be Deputy youth leader...lol
deputy youth leader ke? Lolz!
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by donphilopus: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
No I get sense pass Reno na. That one na pathological fool. But you go share babes give me o

Hahaha... '2go' baes are ever ready. cheesy grin
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
donphilopus:

Hahaha... '2go' babes are ever ready. cheesy grin
No restrict am to 2go na.
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by donphilopus: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
No restrict am to 2go na.

Lol... Na those ones sure pass. tongue
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... Na those ones sure pass. tongue
Well, you na ashawo o. But 2go help sha... grin
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by donphilopus: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Well, you na ashawo o. But 2go help sha... grin

Hahaha... Yes na.... 2go don help guys o.
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 03, 2015
You go don cause havoc o
donphilopus:

Hahaha... Yes na.... 2go don help guys o.
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by donphilopus: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
You go don cause havoc o

No, just trynna learn from you. cheesy
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by nzeadachie: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2015
emerich:
Ngige would be the Senate president
BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN, AND MIND YOU THAT NGIGE CAN NEVER WIN LOCAL GOV. CHAIRMAN, THE ONLY POST HE CAN WIN IS COUNCILLOR

1 Like

Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2015
donphilopus:

No, just trynna learn from you. cheesy
No let people to see me like a bad guy. I repented 3 minutes ago
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Firefire:
Senator Bukola Saraki as Senate President cheesy
Nah, that post would go to Senator Remi Tinubu (if the APC become the majority in the Senate).

1 Like

Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by IGBOSON1: 12:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Thieves!....Ole!!.....Barawo!!! Unu ncha!!

See how all of you have collected all the 'juicy' ministerial positions and allocated to southerners! So where do the northerners (specifically Hausa/Fulani) fit into all this? You're all in for a rude awakening!! wink

1 Like

Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
asha80:
sounds like bola ige in the making...better in the hands of someone that understands what power generation and distribution is all about.

Then let them recall Barth Nnaji!!!

3 Likes

Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by courage89(m): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
very very wrong choice, i tipped fayemi for ministries like Special duties, youth development or transport.

Why is that? Are you aware that Fayemi's doctorate from King'College was on War Studies, with specialization on civil-military relations. His research and policy interest includes; democratisation, constitutionalism, security sector governance, and regionalism in global context.

Please, tell me again why defense should not be the right portfolio for Fayemi?

1 Like

Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by easrael(f): 1:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Femi Gbajamiala As Speaker House Of Reps!
Let him.win first, TONI ASHIKODI all d way
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by bokohalal(m): 1:41am On Feb 03, 2015
donphilopus:
The Ministerial Slot from Edo State should be zoned to Edo North. Because we've never produced a Minister. Anthony Anenih under PDP (Central), Odion Ugbesia PDP (Central), Godwin Abe (South), Chris Ogiemwonyi (South), Mike Onolememen (Central). APC should try zone this to the North. And if it's coming to the North, Akoko Edo or Owan axis should produce it. Domingo Obende or Julius Ihonvbere are very qualified for the job. Etsako shouldn't be considered because they're producing the next Senator of Edo North.
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 03, 2015
If the APC form majorities in both houses of the NASS, the posts could be shared as follows:

Senate President - Oluremi Tinubu
Deputy - Ngige

Speaker - SS
Deputy Speaker - NW
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by 1Dray(m): 4:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Set of dreamers... Una well done! Keep on dreaming.
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by makzeze: 5:03am On Feb 03, 2015
courage89:

Why is that? Are you aware that Fayemi's doctorate from King'College was on War Studies, with specialization on civil-military relations. His research and policy interest includes; democratisation, constitutionalism, security sector governance, and regionalism in global context.

Please, tell me again why defense should not be the right portfolio for Fayemi?

sorry, I didnt know he is well educated to that level. I think he will fit.
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by makzeze: 5:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? by yommys01(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2015
eleko1:
wink Pat Utomi/Soludo as Minister of Finance,Oby Ekwesili @ Ministry of Education.We'll be out of the wood soon.GREATER NIG in sight
Pat Utomi/Soludo combo will be very interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members / Ayade Is Investing In The Future – Makarfi / DPR Uncovers 45 Petrol Stations Used For Smuggling Products In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.