Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:38 PM

Where Is The NOI Poll For 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The NOI Poll For 2015? (607 Views)

NOI Poll Reveals Nigerians’ Choice For Middle-aged Candidates In 2019. / NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The NOI Poll For 2015? by ypzilanti: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Anyone else notice that since the momentum of the election shifted overwhelmingly to Buhari, NOI polls has been silent.

Apparently the know the world is watching and Ngozi knows she has a company to run after GEJ loses the election.

She will not risk showing the TRUE numbers this FeBuhari, and a fake poll will signal the death of her partnership with Gallup.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The NOI Poll For 2015? by peckhamboi: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2015
I know of a guy who acted in a consultant capacity for their opinion polls and said when they discovered Jonathan will definitely lose the polls, they refused to publish the results.
Re: Where Is The NOI Poll For 2015? by ypzilanti: 12:52am On Feb 03, 2015
peckhamboi:
I know of a guy who acted in a consultant capacity for their opinion polls and said when they discovered Jonathan will definitely lose the polls, they refused to publish the results.
wow! I wonder what their partners Gallup think about this. Someone ought to write them and ask about the credibility of the nigerian partners.
Re: Where Is The NOI Poll For 2015? by ypzilanti: 12:57am On Feb 03, 2015
#bring back our polls

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Workers Want Jonathan Re-elected / Of Issue-based Campaigns / What Really Has Jonathan Done And Not Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.