Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? (6153 Views)

Janniseries Ottoman Turkish Xtian Forced Fighers / General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods / Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by lordjoe(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
hi everyone, i'm joe a christain. There's this muslimgirl i love and want to marry.She love's me too but her parent don't want her to marry a christain because her dad is an alhaji.Please tell me wat to do cos i cant stand the sight of loing Risi to another man. cry
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JeSoul(f): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2008
Joe, if you're truly a christian, then you must surely know that the bible says you cannot be unequally "yoked" with a non-christian?
  A christian has no business marrying someone of another religion. You're only asking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by uzwu: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ Je soul
Is that theonly advise you can give him? Poster talk to your pastor if you go to church
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JeSoul(f): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
uzwu,
lol . . . what else needs to be said? there's no need for him to go to his pastor. He should first go to God, and God is in His word, and His word has already said Christians should not be marrying Muslims. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by bindex(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2008
Do you want to get killed?
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by SeaGoddes(f): 2:47am On Dec 30, 2008
JeSoul:

Joe, if you're truly a christian, then you must surely know that the bible says you cannot be unequally "yoked" with a non-christian?
  A christian has no business marrying someone of another religion. You're only asking for trouble.

i beg to differ please, i'm really tired with all this egocentrism that some people have about their religions, who says a Christian shouldn't marry someone cox he/she is not a Christian i thought all that mattered in marriage was love angry undecided . some muslims do serve the same God as christians do.

isnt going to cause some trouble? yes, isnt impossible to do? no
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Cayon(f): 3:13am On Dec 30, 2008
JeSoul:

Joe, if you're truly a christian, then you must surely know that the bible says you cannot be unequally "yoked" with a non-christian?    A christian has no business marrying someone of another religion. You're only asking for trouble.
Based on the scripture, you are correct with what you say.  Question: Lets say Joe was marrying a Jew - what advice would you give? Just curious

lordjoe:

hi everyone, i'm joe a christain. There's this muslimgirl i love and want to marry.She love's me too but her parent don't want her to marry a christain because her dad is an alhaji.Please tell me what to do because i can't stand the sight of loing Risi to another man. cry
Hmm, tough choice eh??.

Y'all need to sit down and talk over certain things like:-

which religion will be respected in your wedding - Christian, Muslim or both?
If you plan to have a family - which religion is for your children
Will you go to her church and will she go to your Mosque.
And how to decorate your houses duriing religious holidays - just one, both or none.
If you guys fail to do so, it means there will be problems.

Personally i think its best to be in a relationship with someone whose religion match yours, so as you grow in your relationship, your faith can grow at the same time. The more things you have in common, the better a relationship can be.  saying this one of you have to convert either to Christianity or Muslim undecided

Good night and good luck
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Cayon(f): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2008
The Risk of Love

There is a risk involved in everything
Every time you share a smile
Every time you shed a tear
You are opening yourself up to hurt.

Some people tread slowly through life,
Avoiding the closeness risk brings,
Sidestepping the things they can not understand
Turning away from those who care too much-
Those who care stay too long,
Those who hold too tightly.

There is never an easy way to love
You cannot approach it cautiously
It will not wait for you to arm yourself.

It does not care if you turn away
It is everywhere, it is everything.
Love is the greatest of all risks.

It is not reliable, it is not cautious,
It is not sympathetic
It is unprejudiced and unmerciful.
It strikes the strongest of mind,
And brings them to their knees in one blow.

Even in the best of times, love hurts.
It hurts to need, it hurts to belong,
It hurts to be the other part of someone else,
Without either of your consent.

But, from the moment it overtakes you,
It hurts worse to be all alone.
The risk of love never depletes;
It grows stronger and more dangerous with time.
But, it is in the total surrender of all defense,
That we, no matter weak or strong,
No matter willing or captive,
No matter what, we truly experience love.

Despite the many things love is not,
Outweighing it all are the things that love is.
Love is surrender without a loss.
It is a gift without the cost.
It consumes your every thought and desire,
Every breath you take.
It is the fire that fuels you
To do more than pass through life;
It urges you, instead, to live.

No matter the outcome, having felt love,
You will never be the same.
It may scar your heart and soul
And leave you only memories of forever.
Or, it may cause every day of your life
To feel like there is no need for tomorrow.
But, love is worth it. It is worth the risk,

For in all of life,
Love is truly the only risk worth taking.

Kris Hydmore
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by segyemaro(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2008
forget about Risi bicos she is a muslim,but you can still marry her on the condition that you will convert to islam. so forget and look for someone else.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JeSoul(f): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

i beg to differ please, i'm really tired with all this egocentrism that some people have about their religions, who says a Christian shouldn't marry someone cox he/she is not a Christian i thought all that mattered in marriage was love angry undecided . some muslims do serve the same God as christians do.

No need for you to get all worked up girl . . . I'm just telling him and everyone else what the bible teaches. The New Testament is overflowing with this command to all christians. And if he calls himself a christian, the bible teaches he should not be marrying anyone that's not a christian. Simple.

Cayon:

Based on the scripture, you are correct with what you say.  Question: Lets say Joe was marrying a Jew - what advice would you give? Just curious
   The same one. A christian should not be marrying a non-christian.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

I wonder why we have so many divorces then . . . didnt the boyfriend/girlfriend claim they were oh so in love? grin

Seriously i think a lot of people have no idea the amount of work that a marriage entails.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JeSoul(f): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
Cayon:

Y'all need to sit down and talk over certain things like:-

which religion will be respected in your wedding - Christian, Muslim or both?
If you plan to have a family - which religion is for your children
Will you go to her church and will she go to your Mosque.
And how to decorate your houses duriing religious holidays - just one, both or none.
If you guys fail to do so, it means there will be problems

Personally i think its best to be in a relationship with someone whose religion match yours, so as you grow in your relationship, your faith can grow at the same time. The more things you have in common, the better a relationship can be. saying this one of you have to convert either to Christianity or Muslim undecided

Good night and good luck

Cayon I don't mean to be harsh but no serious-minded, God-devoted, Christ-centered christian would be asking these kinds of questions.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Cayon(f): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2008
JeSoul:

Cayon I don't mean to be harsh but no serious-minded, God-devoted, Christ-centered christian would be asking these kinds of questions.
No you are not. You have every right to voice your opinion whether i agree or not. Much respect

One more General question: Seeing that we cannot control who to fall in love with (my opinion) Do you believe in this bible verse where the Bible encourages Christians to reach out to non-believers? If yes, can't Joe convince his girl to be a Christian rather than you blatanly say "you cannot be unequally "yoked".

This is my personal point of view. You know why, Jehovah witnesses, SDA, Muslims, Black Jews etc are growing rapidly? because they are out there "Seeking souls". They don't just quote a scripture and "walk off". They give you a verse and they "marinate" it with all the "spices and "seasoning" they have.

I find a lot of pentecostals, methodists, Catholics are just quoting scriptures not able to explain the pros and cons

No love lost

Peace
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JeSoul(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
Cayon:

No you are not. You have every right to voice your opinion whether i agree or not. Much respect
smiley Glad to hear that.

One more General question: Seeing that we cannot control who to fall in love with (my opinion) Do you believe in this bible verse where the Bible encourages Christians to reach out to non-believers? If yes, can't Joe convince his girl to be a Christian rather than you blatanly say "you cannot be unequally "yoked".
  My dear "reaching out" is very very different from "getting married to". Joe[b] specifically asked about marriage[/b], and I specifically answered about marriage.
If he (as the spirit leads) wants to stay friends with her and witness to her and teach her about Christ, that would a noble and godly thing. I'm not advocating seclusion from the world, else how can we witness to them about Jesus? I'm saying marriage with the world is a total NO as the bible teaches.

We cannot control who we fall in love with? girl, no christian who is filled with the spirit will "fall in love" with a person who does not have the spirit of Christ! Perhaps you might be attracted to them and have love for them, but to unite yourself in marriage with one who is not of Christ is akin to suicide. With all the divorces today we should know that "falling in love" as the sole reason for marriage is the height of immaturity.

This is my personal point of view. You know why, Jehovah witnesses, SDA, Muslims, Black Jews etc are growing rapidly? because they are out there "Seeking souls". They don't just quote a scripture and "walk off". They give you a verse and they "marinate" it with all the "spices and "seasoning" they have.

I find a lot of pentecostals, methodists, Catholics are just quoting scriptures not able to explain the pros and cons

No love lost
  Well the bible's opinion on that is because the world will get more and more evil - increasingly people will follow after the wrong gods - not just because christians aren't witnessing right.

You mention pros n cons - when it comes to the question Joe asked there is no grey area, no pro or con, nuthin to be expanded on or explained. The bible is explicitly clear that a christian should not marry an unbeliever.

Now if we want to talk about 2 christians, one strong one weak, then we can talk about pros n cons or tackle scriptures that talk about what approach to take etc. BUT when it comes to christian vs nonchristian - there is no debate to be had.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by KarmaMod(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
shouldnt the normal thing be to see if she's willing to convert/accept Jesus Christ?

Instead of just saying "No I cant have anything to do with you"?

because they are out there "Seeking souls". They don't just quote a scripture and "walk off".

You're right about this Cayon
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JeSoul(f): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2008
KarmaMod:

shouldnt the normal thing be to see if she's willing to convert/accept Jesus Christ?

Instead of just saying "No I can't have anything to do with you"?

Then they would be "accepting Christ" for all the wrong reasons. This would hardly be a genuine conversion & this is not how christianity works.

You don't "accept Christ" becos it'll adjust your marital status.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JJYOU: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

I wonder why we have so many divorces then . . . didnt the boyfriend/girlfriend claim they were oh so in love? grin

Seriously i think a lot of people have no idea the amount of work that a marriage entails.
blessed are you for knowing these things. marraige is the hardest work you will ever do that is why many dont make it. if saying i love you was all sufficient
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2008
Tough choice man, but if what you want is christian advice then I am going to agree with jesoul.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by mnwankwo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
My advice to people who want to marry is not to be scared about marriage. It is one of the most beautiful gifts of God. If you marry the person that God has made for you, then bliss and joy will follow you and the permanence of the marriage is ensured from the very start. Even the so called challenges of everday life will only deepen your love for one another and your love for God. Each person who is interested in marriage should seek for the person God made for him or her and it is not so difficult as many imagine. All you need is to live according to the the commandments of GOD and then pray for the will of God and be patient. If you avoid sin in all its raminifications, you will certainly hear or see in very clear tangible form what is the will of God with respect to your prayer. Sometimes the answer may be the very opposite of what you expect. Do not take a decision and then pray to God to bless your decision, rather first pray to God to give you an answer and then follow the answer even when it does not agree with your artificially constructed notions or concepts or ciriteria. In such important decisions as marriage, you should only ask God, and not the opinion of men no matter their earthly or religious or family standing.  Just be pure in heart and pray for guidance and the guidance will surely come. Best wishes.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JJYOU: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Tough choice man, but if what you want is christian advice then I am going to agree with jesoul.
the wonders of NL. jesoul dont do unGodly satanic advice
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Lady2(f): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2008

This is the problem when the scripture is misinterpreted. It causes division. If we are to be unequally yoked with a non-christian as you interpret it to be, then none of us should have friends that are non-christian. What will you do if your sister becomes a musim? Cut her off your family? What is it's your mum? Will you now dishonor her and break a commandment of God because she has become a mulsim?

@ Poster

Pray to God, for direction, listen to him. SOmetimes what we want isn't what he wants for us. Let his will be done. In all you do, be loving towards her and her family, respect their wishes, and go to God. Put God first in your life and before you know it all will fall in place. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and the rest will be granted to you. You may be surprised in the end. Who knows, her parents may admire your piety in faith and allow her to marry you, she may become a Christian and lead her family to Christ.

Pray and listen, don't ask God to do what you want, listen to know his will. Let his will be done, and you accept it as it is.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JJYOU: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2008
2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers [do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness?
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Lady2(f): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2008
JJYOU:

2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers [do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness?

Then all muslims should be kicked out of the U.S. and no christians should live in the middle east. In fact we shouldn't do business with non-christians and they shouldn't be employed by us.
Have you ever heard of discrimintaion?
We shouldn't speak to them or go to school with them, we shouldn't have them as friends as this would be wrong according to the Bible. Abi no be so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JJYOU: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2008
chill.
these things are above your pay grade
happy new year
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Lady2(f): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2008
JJYOU:

chill.
these things are above your pay grade
happy new year

lol, u wish, answer me jo.
Happy New year to you too.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by otokx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2008
the truth is always bitter
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by JeSoul(f): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2009
~Lady~:

This is the problem when the scripture is misinterpreted. It causes division. If we are to be unequally yoked with a non-christian as you interpret it to be, then none of us should have friends that are non-christian. What will you do if your sister becomes a musim? Cut her off your family? What is it's your mum? Will you now dishonor her and break a commandment of God because she has become a mulsim?
  You're funny. Joe asked a very simple question about marriage to a muslim. I answered with the scriptures that God says its a no-no. You're then stretching my reply to apply to an entirely different situation saying "scripture is misrepresented".

please see my response to Cayon as its obvious you did not read the rest of my responses on the thread:

JeSoul:

smiley Glad to hear that.
  My dear "reaching out" is very very different from "getting married to". Joe[b] specifically asked about marriage[/b], and I specifically answered about marriage.
If he (as the spirit leads) wants to stay friends with her and witness to her and teach her about Christ, that would a noble and godly thing. I'm not advocating seclusion from the world, else how can we witness to them about Jesus? I'm saying marriage with the world is a total NO as the bible teaches.

You mention pros n cons - when it comes to the question Joe asked there is no grey area, no pro or con, nuthin to be expanded on or explained. The bible is explicitly clear that a christian should not marry an unbeliever.

Now if we want to talk about 2 christians, one strong one weak, then we can talk about pros n cons or tackle scriptures that talk about what approach to take etc. BUT when it comes to christian vs nonchristian - there is no debate to be had.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Lady2(f): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2009
You're funny. Joe asked a very simple question about marriage to a muslim. I answered with the scriptures that God says its a no-no. You're then stretching my reply to apply to an entirely different situation saying "scripture is misrepresented".

Sorry about that, but I was replying to one post, and I wanted you to go into more detail, majority of the time when I ask questions, it's not for me but for those who are reading and are too lazy to pick up the Bible and read and pray and all that. I like it when people are detailed about things so as not to confuse others. But I see you took care of that. Good job.

Now after reading your explanations, I agree to a certain extent, and the extent being I know muslims that have become Christians through marriage, and I think they are worth it. Their families have also become Christians, well some of them. I don't think one soul should be written off just like that.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2009
I have a friend who converted from Islam to Christianity and then proceeded to marry a Christian lady. His (predominantly) Muslim family threatened to ostracize him, among other things. My friend had to embark on serious prayer and fasting. After some months, his predominantly Muslim family changed their collective minds and became supportive of his new faith and his new wife. Some of them even converted.

@poster
I suggest you tow a similar line. It is at times like this that the faith we profess is tested like gold in the furnace. We discover that, to truly find Jesus is ultimately to lose our false selves.

God be with you.
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by olabowale(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2009
@~Lady~; « #27 on: Today at 08:02:42 AM »

Which god says; father, holy ghost or son? Remember son was lifted up. If he was the speaker that said, was it before he was hanged or after he woke up or after he was lifted up? Boy, it must have been awfully quite in those full three days consisting of three days and three nights, when he was taking down from the tree and before he left the cave where he was placed.

Sorry about that, but I was replying to one post, and I wanted you to go into more detail, majority of the time when I ask questions, it's not for me but for those who are reading and are too lazy to pick up the Bible and read and pray and all that. I like it when people are detailed about things so as not to confuse others. But I see you took care of that. Good job.

Show off!

Now after reading your explanations, I agree to a certain extent, and the extent being I know muslims that have become Christians through marriage, and I think they are worth it. Their families have also become Christians, well some of them. I don't think one soul should be written off just like that.

In america? Or in 9ja? And many from the Christians, especially in the West have become Muslims. Not essentially through marriage, but by conviction of true faith. Is it not easier for a servant who has One Master, than the one who has Three Equal Masters? Imagine the three masters, each with his own different and separate agenda to be attended to. But it happened that these demands on the servant happen to be at the same time. ~Lady~ which master should the servant attend to, and be safe from the anger of the others who are now clearly not as actually equal, if they could not punish the Servant? Look at the case of God the Creator, and holy ghost and Jesus as the example.

I need an answer from you. I will not let you get away with weak response. People, her revertion and yours too, Imhotep, Jesoul, etc, begin, just about now. You will find out that those who from Islam convert to any way or religion have left a sure Master and taking up an assortment of friends, one being the devil who had seduced them to his side.

@imhotep: « #28 on: Today at 10:33:57 AM »

I have a friend who converted from Islam to Christianity and then proceeded to marry a Christian lady. His (predominantly) Muslim family threatened to ostracize him, among other things. My friend had to embark on serious prayer and fasting. After some months, his predominantly Muslim family changed their collective minds and became supportive of his new faith and his new wife. Some of them even converted.

I have many friends, who left Christianity and brought their whole families into Islam. In 9ja and here in Yankee. Ask ~Lady~. She sees plenty of Black American Muslims in Atlanta, GA. Even in Sunny Florida. She knows some of them, too.

@poster
I suggest you tow a similar line. It is at times like this that the faith we profess is tested like gold in the furnace. We discover that, to truly find Jesus is ultimately to lose our false selves.

God be with you.

First, I think the Muslim woman, Risi, needs to go back to Islam. She will see in Surah Azhab (The Confederate. I think it is chapter 33), that Muslim women are not permissible for any man other than muslim man. Muslims, men and women should not engage in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Allah the Almighty Creator says in Nisaa (The Women) that people should not even come near "things that may lead to illegal sexual act." Such an act, the illegal sex is a thing of abomination, evil thing indeed!

What Risi needs to do is find marriage and have an appropriate and legal relationship with a believing husband. And my young man who is interested in Risi, think about your personal relationship with your Creator. There is Only One Creator. And Jesus aint Him. And neither is holy ghost! Come into Islam, Come into success. Know that you are a creation, a servant of your Lord, Allah the Irresistable.

If Risi is the cause for which you will enter Islam, then enter it wholeheartedly, completely and stop having three gods in your life!
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by javalove(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2009
olabowale:

@~Lady~; « #27 on: Today at 08:02:42 AM »
Which god says; father, holy ghost or son? Remember son was lifted up. If he was the speaker that said, was it before he was hanged or after he woke up or after he was lifted up? Boy, it must have been awfully quite in those full three days consisting of three days and three nights, when he was taking down from the tree and before he left the cave where he was placed.

Show off!

In america? Or in Nigeria? And many from the Christians, especially in the West have become Muslims. Not essentially through marriage, but by conviction of true faith. Is it not easier for a servant who has One Master, than the one who has Three Equal Masters? Imagine the three masters, each with his own different and separate agenda to be attended to. But it happened that these demands on the servant happen to be at the same time. ~Lady~ which master should the servant attend to, and be safe from the anger of the others who are now clearly not as actually equal, if they could not punish the Servant? Look at the case of God the Creator, and holy ghost and Jesus as the example.

I need an answer from you. I will not let you get away with weak response. People, her revertion and yours too, Imhotep, Jesoul, etc, begin, just about now. You will find out that those who from Islam convert to any way or religion have left a sure Master and taking up an assortment of friends, one being the devil who had seduced them to his side.

@imhotep: « #28 on: Today at 10:33:57 AM »
I have many friends, who left Christianity and brought their whole families into Islam. In Nigeria and here in Yankee. Ask ~Lady~. She sees plenty of Black American Muslims in Atlanta, GA. Even in Sunny Florida. She knows some of them, too.

First, I think the Muslim woman, Risi, needs to go back to Islam. She will see in Surah Azhab (The Confederate. I think it is chapter 33), that Muslim women are not permissible for any man other than muslim man. Muslims, men and women should not engage in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Allah the Almighty Creator says in Nisaa (The Women) that people should not even come near "things that may lead to illegal sexual act." Such an act, the illegal sex is a thing of abomination, evil thing indeed!

What Risi needs to do is find marriage and have an appropriate and legal relationship with a believing husband. And my young man who is interested in Risi, think about your personal relationship with your Creator. There is Only One Creator. And Jesus aint Him. And neither is holy ghost! Come into Islam, Come into success. Know that you are a creation, a servant of your Lord, Allah the Irresistable.

If Risi is the cause for which you will enter Islam, then enter it wholeheartedly, completely and stop having three gods in your life!

May Allah increase u in knowledge
Re: Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim? by Lady2(f): 6:46am On Jan 02, 2009
Olabowale e dey pain u for bodi?

e dey pain u for bodi sey ppl convert from Islam to Christianity?

Go and jump in a river if you wish.

And um in Atlanta muslims are converting to Christianity in case you don't know. My aunt happens to be one of them, so you can close your eyes and wish all you want.

And I have asked you to repect yourself, so start doing just that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member & Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe Burning In Hell Fire / Is Homosexuality Dangerous To Society? / FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.