Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124428 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

Okay, now I must admit you need mental help. This is sick, so its okay to kill her because she is rude. Mutter with all due respect you are not sane. Your own ex husband didn't kill you, but because you are alive and living you can spew this for other abused women justifying their murder. This is sick
shocked ... This is so uncalled for na..... you don't have to insult or bring her personal life into this just because she has a different view... i always like your posts but this undecided

8 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

1. You see the hypocrisy amongst y'all? The murder is better?

2. so the kids are practically left out as orphans while he languishes in jail ba? who looks after the kids? What sort of vices will these kids be exposed to? More and more dysfunctional kids exposed to crimes.

3. you see why reasoning illogically isnt for women alone? even men make stupid irrational decisions.

4. And you guys will come out and castigate any woman who commits murder and accuse her of reasoning illogically.

5. In essence, you are saying all women here in nigeria going through all sorts of maltreatments from their husbands should kill their husbands since the bastards will be dead afterall.

6. Nothing to lose ba?

7. Plss if you dnt have better logical points to make, dnt bother.

1. You need to go change your panties. I think your heavy flow has seeped into them and you're distracted, which is why you have refused to make sense or comprehend anything I've written.

2. Well, blame the laws, missy. Husbands are getting fvcked as we speak and their only recourse is to take lives. Theirs, their spouses, their kids or all three at a go. The fathers who should look after the kids are being disposed off as non-essential commodities while ensuring that their resources are funnelled to the very homes they have been kicked out of. That, right there, is Family Damage 101. The kids are fvcked once daddy leaves. And who kicks daddy out, mommy. Blame the mothers.

3. Sophy, the hair I shed is more logical than you will ever be. Don't go there. You're going to make the word 'logic' lose its respect.

4. Don't be a sensationalist. I didn't blame the child bride killer up north. Not until I heard the number of her victims. Truth is humans will lash out one way or the other. The fact that this is not a one-off makes it worth looking into.

5. What do these women stand to lose if they leave their husbands? Take any basstard husband husband to a Nigerian court and see if the case will not be decided in your favour. You are too ignorant to talk about marital disputes. You are not married, you're not a social worker. The highest you've done is open your yansh for carrots to enter. That does not equate to knowledge on this matter.

6. If being alive is worse than death, what do you lose by dying?

7. Look at this imbeciile talking like she knows what's up. You have contributed nothing but hysterics to this topic. You have presented not a single line of insight or fact and you're mentioning 'logic'. How dare you? What arrogant ignorance. Gtfoh

17 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ouch

Carrots

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

and the ones who are scared of prison life go the whole 9 yards to kill the wife, the kids and themselves.

they would rather be a dead man than let an obnoxious greedy wife walk away with their assets.
You beat me to this. Let all these ones be forming modern woman. Their ends look nearer than they know.

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
Ouch

Carrots

Don't mind that one. She thinks she's talking to her imbecilic beta boyfriend and numerous yanshers on here.

10 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
This thread is getting very hot o.let me relax and watch before I now drop my own and turn this thread upside down cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
You beat me to this. Let all these ones be forming modern woman. Their ends look nearer than they know.

they are just trolling.....
look at how they are comparing it to the women in nigeria. so women in nigeria get kicked out of the houses they built in their names, they are forced to pay child support for the kids they don't always see?

hahahaha - the daftest analogy i have read here this year. if this isn't intentional trolling, i dunno what it is. some females don't even deserve your replies. they are too mentally sterile to cope.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:

1. You need to go change your panties. I think your heavy flow has seeped into them and you're distracted, which is why you have refused to make sense or comprehend anything I've written.

2. Well, blame the laws, missy. Husbands are getting fvcked as we speak and their only recourse is to take lives. Theirs, their spouses, their kids or all three at a go. The fathers who should look after the kids are being disposed off as non-essential commodities while ensuring that their resources are funnelled to the very homes they have been kicked out of. That, right there, is Family Damage 101. The kids are fvcked once daddy leaves. And who kicks daddy out, mommy. Blame the mothers.

3. Sophy, the hair I shed is more logical than you will ever be. Don't go there. You're going to make the word 'logic' lose its respect.

4. Don't be a sensationalist. I didn't blame the child bride killer up north. Not until I heard the number of her victims. Truth is humans will lash out one way or the other. The fact that this is not a one-off makes it worth looking into.

5. What do these women stand to lose if they leave their husbands? Take any basstard husband husband to a Nigerian court and see if the case will not be decided in your favour. You are too ignorant to talk about marital disputes. You are not married, you're not a social worker. The highest you've done is open your yansh for carrots to enter. That does not equate to knowledge on this matter.

6. If being alive is worse than death, what do you lose by dying?

7. Look at this imbeciile talking like she knows what's up. You have contributed nothing but hysterics to this topic. You have presented not a single line of insight or fact and you're mentioning 'logic'. How dare you? What arrogant ignorance. Gtfoh

Look at this big fool talking trash as usual, blabbing balderdash!! This long epistle to make what sense? what? Making absolutely no sense!! How can someone claiming to be human see money as more important than a human life? Look at all the rubbish you typed! Murderer!! You think its by blowing grammar here? How many people have you killed in your lifetime? You dnt even know what to say. thats why you resorted to insults. A typical feat of your kind when someone exposes your hypocrisy!!

Gerrout of my sight!! Anuofia!! Cursed soul!! Go and kill your wife whether you wont rot in jail!

18 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

they are just trolling.....
look at how they are comparing it to the women in nigeria. so women in nigeria get kicked out of the houses they built in their names, they are forced to pay child support for the kids they don't always see?

hahahaha - the daftest analogy i have read here this year. if this isn't intentional trolling, i dunno what it is. some females don't even deserve your replies. they are too mentally sterile to cope.
Mehn, I just tire. I'd haave ignored this thread totally had Mutter not been victimised so callously. I actually logged in after reading comments disparaging her carelessly. Otherwise, I'd be long gone

And they have the gall to mention logic? Laughable to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Mehn, I just tire. I'd haave ignored this thread totally had Mutter not been victimised so callously. I actually logged in after reading comments disparaging her carelessly. Otherwise, I'd be long gone

And they have the gall to mention logic? Laughable to say the least.

you haven't gotten the memo then.....mutter is a misogynist. grin in the next few hours, another brain-dead bimbo would question her gender for speaking the truth they don't want to hear cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by irunoko(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lord have mercy.so people actually justify murder?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Look at this big fool talking trash as usual, blabbing balderdash!! This long epistle to make what sense? what? Making absolutely no sense!! How can someone claiming to be human see money as more important than a human life? Look at all the rubbish you typed! Murderer!! You think its by blowing grammar here? How many people have you killed in your lifetime? You dnt even know what to say. thats why you resorted to insults. A typical feat of your kind when someone exposes your hypocrisy!!

Gerrout of my sight!! Anuofia!! Cursed soul!! Go and kill your wife whether you wont rot in jail!
Is it my fault that your father killed your mother with a broken alomo bottle and fled the town? Instead of you to go and do remembrance for your momsy you're here foaming at the mouth like a rabid chihuahua.

I'm not the cause of whatever PTSD you're going through. If you're not a bastaard, seek out your father and drive a spike into his lungs let them bleed out and collapse. Otherwise, leave this space for people with real logic not these fools who sound intelligent but are hollow.

If you want to die, call upon one of the diicks that impale you so regularly to do the honours. Don't ever call me a murderer. I'm kidding, you can, after I crack open your bald head. grin. PM me for details of your death. I have it all planned out. kiss kiss kiss kiss

By the way, it's first come first serve. Don't dally. Death beckons upon your soul. Heed its call while I'm yet unengaged. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

you haven't gotten the memo then.....mutter is a misogynist. grin in the next few hours, another brain-dead bimbo would question her gender for speaking the truth they don't want to hear cheesy
She's probably trans-gendered. I'm aware her gender is constantly called to question. Well, since we have no proof of her sex we might as well go with the crowd and assume she's male. After all, only a man can be logical and honest about marital issues. grin

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Once again

Murder is wrong

Why does it occur is the issue
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
She's probably trans-gendered. I'm aware her gender is constantly called to question. Well, since we have no proof of her sex we might as well go with the crowd and assume she's male. After all, only a man can be logical and honest about marital issues. grin

mutter, where are you?
come and show us your tache. grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

mutter, where are you?
come and show us your tache. grin
Not good enough. We need her dna to certify XY/XX chromosomes. Only that will do.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Is it my fault that your father killed your mother with a broken alomo bottle and fled the town? Instead of you to go and do remembrance for your momsy you're here foaming at the mouth like a rabid chihuahua.

I'm not the cause of whatever PTSD you're going through. If you're not a bastaard, seek out your father and drive a spike into his lungs let them bleed out and collapse. Otherwise, leave this space for people with real logic not these fools who sound intelligent but are hollow.

If you want to die, call upon one of the diicks that impale you so regularly to do the honours. Don't ever call me a murderer. I'm kidding, you can, after I crack open your bald head. grin. PM me for details of your death. I have it all planned out. kiss kiss kiss kiss

By the way, it's first come first serve. Don't dally. Death beckons upon your soul. Heed its call while I'm yet unengaged. wink

Go and smash the intestines out of your wife whenever she provokes you like the true murderer that you are and i will come down and hunt you with soldiers!! you deserve to be shot by firing squad!! And your ashes will blown away into the lagoon!! Rubbish!! Rogue!! Murderer!! Look at a murderer here. He has been killing women that expose his hypocrisy. I bet you will do the same if you were in these men's shoes. You deserve to rot in jail!! Anukpama!! Ewu Gambia!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by freecocoa(f): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

and the ones who are scared of prison life go the whole 9 yards to kill the wife, the kids and themselves.

they would rather be a dead man than let an obnoxious greedy wife walk away with their assets.
And this is something to be considered normal?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
Once again

Murder is wrong

Why does it occur is the issue

Wrong. The issue is a greedy woman has been killed by a Nigerian man. How to deal him a worse fate than prison time and rope in all other Nigerian men is next on the agenda. Need someone to second the motion.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by 5minsmadness: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

But some of the men still expect that after a hard day the woman will come home and still perform her duties as is done in Africa. Failure to do so will earn her the tag of bad wife who wants to be westernised.
There are case scenarios for each of the scenes we have both painted. For me the way to get back at someone who hurts you is not by murdering them
@bolded, understatement of the year. This is not a case of 'she hurt me'. If the man was willing to throw away his freedom and his kinds and damn it all then it has surpassed 'hurt'.

Nobody is saying murder is right. But wether we like it or not it is happening. The thing is not to push your man to the wall or frustrate him to the point of wanting to kill you and ruin himself. These spouses killed their wives knowing fully well it would be the end for them but they didn't care. You cant just chalk it down to hurt feelings, something deeper was at work.

5 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
And this is something to be considered normal?

kicking a man out of his house, restricting him from visiting his own kids, taking half of his assets, etc is normal?

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
irunoko:
Lord have mercy.so people actually justify murder?

Of course yes! They are murderers. Some of them are abroad and have been killing women. Na today? Why do you think they are always bitter?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Wrong. The issue is a greedy woman has been killed by a Nigerian man. How to deal him a worse fate than prison time and rope in all other Nigerian men is next on the agenda. Need someone to second the motion.

Lol

Our ladies love us as we love them

I'm still yet to see any lady who is happy go lucky about marriage even though they bash marriage so much

There is one thread about a lady who's been with a guy for 10 yrs and said she is wasting her time

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by freecocoa(f): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

kicking a man out of his house, restricting him from visiting his own kids, taking half of his assets, etc is normal?
If the man is a danger to them all, it's best to kick him out, how do you compare the two btw?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Some people are unable to cope with life, psychologically too weak. They can't make it at home and they can't make it abroad. It's called failure, in these cases leading to tragedy.

8 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Go and smash the intestines out of your wife whenever she provokes you like the true murderer that you are and i will come down and hunt you with soldiers!! you deserve to be shot by firing squad!! And your ashes will blown away into the lagoon!! Rubbish!! Rogue!! Murderer!! Look at a murderer here. He has been killing women that expose his hypocrisy. I bet you will do the same if you were in these men's shoes. You deserve to rot in jail!! Anukpama!! Ewu Gambia!!
Haba, Sophy, my wife doesn't have rabies na. She doenst bark like you, she doesn't foam at the mouth like your mother. She doesn't have bloodshot eyes like your grandmothers. How could she possibly provoke me to committing murder. Meanwhile, I, myself , am not like your fugitive father. Saw him on a CNN documentary of Chaad by the way, niggah's all disguised up and shiit, I doubt even you'd recognise him.

If you want me to kill you, you have to ask nicely. angry No matter how much you scream rogue, murderer, etc, I simply can not be provoked to murder. So, you see, we're at an impasse. Search your pops, though, his hen-pecked brain should be sufficient to flay your sternum and forward your innards to me for pepper soup. RIP, Sophy the reetard. kiss wink. See you on the other side.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by 5minsmadness: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

I didn't bring about any angle, someone murdered someone. Now what is expected is condemnation a life has been taken not to say " ehnnn the murdered person May have deserved having their life stuffed out because they provoked the murderer"
No matter the gender of the murdered and murderer you don't take another human life because its not yours to take
'deserved'??

Pls who said this?

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
If the man is a danger to them all, it's best to kick him out, how do you compare the two btw?

if the man is a danger? why can't the woman take the kids and go to her father's house? a man worked all his life to get a house, he pays monthly mortgage on that house, he brings in a greedy woman who made series of lies to have him kicked out - he will still continue to pay the mortgage while he's out there homeless and you do not expect that man to strike back? grin

16 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by 5minsmadness: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

As per condemnation
That is basic here

this is a forum so the discussion will move on the WHAT to the why or how

Ok
I condemn this ignoble act

The next statement is

[size=14pt]What can be done to avoid the reoccurrence of this dastardly act
[/size]

If it was condemnation only, the thread will have died since
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Lol

Our ladies love us as we love them

I'm still yet to see any lady who is happy go lucky about marriage even though they bash marriage so much

There is one thread about a lady who's been with a guy for 10 yrs and said she is wasting her time

I saw the thread and the typical feminine mass hysteria. Ignored it. Nothing of quality there. After all that, we'll hear that women are only in marriage because society dictates it. If I hear. Here's a man willing to go against society with you by his side and you carry your matter come nairaland make them advise you. Shoir. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Haba, Sophy, my wife doesn't have rabies na. She doenst bark like you, she doesn't foam at the mouth like your mother. She doesn't have bloodshot eyes like your grandmothers. How could she possibly provoke me to committing murder. Meanwhile, I, myself , am not like your fugitive father. Saw him on a CNN documentary of Chaad by the way, niggah's all disguised up and shiit, I doubt even you'd recognise him.

If you want me to kill you, you have to ask nicely. angry No matter how much you scream rogue, murderer, etc, I simply can not be provoked to murder. So, you see, we're at an impasse. Search your pops, though, his hen-pecked brain should be sufficient to flay your sternum and forward your innards to me for pepper soup. RIP, Sophy the reetard. kiss wink. See you on the other side.

Murderer!! I say how many women have you killed? how many? Blow all the grammar you want, I will hunt you down! you will be fed to the dogs! Isi mkpi! Rubbish. Disgusting piece of sh1t!! Cursed by his mother! Your mother must cried her life out when she gave birth to you and spat at your face. What horrible mistake, waste of space and sperm!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Coogar already answered this well. Just wanted to add/ask, is abuse the only reason divorce happens in the west? Google up frivorce. Western men are committing suicide en masse because their wives can end their happiness because she's bored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.