Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) (43928 Views)

Breaking News: Apc Election Malpractice / Amaechi Spent $150m On Apc Election - Wike / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by omoakin111: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by Kingspin(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sign of Madness.
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by jsunex(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nah wah oo
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by BeauHomme: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
;DLol... I don't know that river, but is d river known for Juju worship and sacrifices? grin

Also,is the river a popular waterway? If yes,then d billboard is understandable.
I guess we should start contacting media outfits that can also erect billboards in d sky. Some will like 2 still see him when they also fly around d country grin grin
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by andyomo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
this is my first time of commenting on this site, for the past one month since I join nairaland. I have observed, read a lot of post and trend. what shock me most is level of criticism level on both GEJ and GMB. all i have to say is that, at of the two front runner for the presidency. I think and know that both of them are capable of Nigeria forward but GEJ is still the better candidate to take Nigeria to the next level.
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by olumidazz: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Reminds me of that GTB advert on CNN having their atm in the moon.
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
rotecch77:
I saw this apc poster at langbasa lagoon, ajah area ... So funny

Bros, na Langbasa you too dey do?
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies

https://www.nairaland.com/2127402/2015-elections...as-prophets-gives-contradictory
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by anonimi: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Their campaign is sinking rapidly and the white men following them around from AKPD Media can't save them from impending failure.
QED!!!
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
If buhari lose this coming election all his overwhelmed supporters go get heart attack o.Another boko will spring up.The man get health issues that's why he dey fear to come for debate.He will slump if he stands for 30mins.Btw,why is buhari threatening to sue ait and nta?That will tell you that the military mentality is still within him.
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by Ekeke1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hw sure r u dat people who go 2 dat river v PVC.
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan Witches and Wizards union at work

Lmaoo grin
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by LILYCHERISH(f): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Apc change indeed,if u vote buhari then u dnt luv nigeria
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by OgologoDimkpa: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan Witches and Wizards union at work
Witches and wizards move around with broom. Una juju no fit work. All una Alfa and Marabouts go fail una. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by poke(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
THE CHANGE APC WANT IS IN NAME NOT IN STRUCTURE. ALL THE 'I WILL DO THAT I WILL DO THIS' ARE JUST IN PAPERS OF SOME PAID MEDIA. GMB CANNOT DEFEND IT BEFORE NIGERIANS AND THAT IS WHY HE CANNOT APPEAR AT THE ORGANISED PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

LET' VOTE GEJ. FOR TRANSFORMATION

Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by peezu(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Firefire:
I suspect sacrifices / rituals undecided

Buhari don suffer
u be true FIRE FIRE, mumu!!!
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by annibro(f): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Firefire:
I suspect sacrifices / rituals undecided

Buhari don suffer

grin grin grin
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by nazeefsco(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
live photos from gombe as people wait for the arrival of#GMB
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by annibro(f): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
midolian:
LooL..wetin u find go there? U sure say no b u go put am for there?
grin
grin
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by latoksuk: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
U sure sey, dat place no b back of ur house
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by mufutau55(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
rotecch77:

People probably live in that swamp... so they need to be updated. smiley
APC4LIFE.
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by nellyjohn: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
makzeze:
All hail General Muhammadu Okechukwu Olalekan Buhari
Who dash am okechukwu?
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by nellyjohn: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
andyomo:
this is my first time of commenting on this site, for the past one month since I join nairaland. I have observed, read a lot of post and trend. what shock me most is level of criticism level on both GEJ and GMB. all i have to say is that, at of the two front runner for the presidency. I think and know that both of them are capable of Nigeria forward but GEJ is still the better candidate to take Nigeria to the next level.

Right choice my dear. Am happy u've really observed everything and come to the conclusion that GEJ is the right choice unlike some fools who despite seeing and hearing the truth wil still blindly support Buhari.
Anyway, GEJ till 2019
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by sonnie10: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Yawns. Very dry post

Congrats on making to Guardian Newspaper
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by Xhereephdeen: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Everything in our nation need change including the mami waters... SAI BUHARI [color=#000099][/color] #GMB
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by notoriousbabe: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
sonnie10:

Congrats on making to Guardian Newspaper
ayam the raining yampion on nailarand and guidian. So tuale for the yampion grin
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by buchichukwu69: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
rotecch77:
You'll be shocked how many villagers come to that stream cos PDP has denied them potable water since 1999
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by mfm04622: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
I hope most of these comments are made in joke! You see adverts by the road and make no comment. Don't you know that river is some people's express? The OP saw the poster on a ferry trip from Bayeku to Langbasa. The poster is meant for people using the waterways! Nothing to it
Re: Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) by TessaJ: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
makzeze:
All hail General Muhammadu Okechukwu Olalekan Buhari
ara Galatia.SENIOR.okechukwu ko ilechukwu ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.