Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please I Need Advice From The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice From The House (565 Views)

My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / , / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice From The House by nomenclature(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Wwidj
Re: Please I Need Advice From The House by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Simple! just tell her you're not ready for marriage in a polite way.
Re: Please I Need Advice From The House by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2015
I believe u r a matured man. Have a heart to heart talk wit her. She can handle the truth.
Re: Please I Need Advice From The House by elantraceey(f): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Honestly she just need a man to bear his name because of the failed relationships she has been in and age might not be in her favour.

If i were you i'll break up with her asal.
Re: Please I Need Advice From The House by vizkiz: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2015
don't do it dude! She's gat 2 kids!!! angry
Re: Please I Need Advice From The House by ronald4lif(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2015
She lure into the relationship? Are you serious? Who lures an adult into a relationship they never wanted. You are just tired of her and the sex perhaps, period.

Start by giving her lesser attention as you normally do, go days without taking or returning her messages and if she calls talk like one who is not interested. Keep giving her the silence treatment, with time reality will dawn on her that you are done mehn. But if you both lives in same place that will be more difficult to handle, maybe you get a new place and move out
Re: Please I Need Advice From The House by nomenclature(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks to you all for the advice,i appreiciate alot

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Proven Ways To Improve Your Relationship / How To Be A Gold Digger / Tattoos, Have They Taken Over Our Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.