Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (64895 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
ok I'm still in d race....someone should be kind enough to share some of d topics coz dragnet neva send topic o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by aceswagg: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
ElDeeVee:
ok I'm still in d race....someone should be kind enough to share some of d topics coz dragnet neva send topic o
bro check ur spam mail, that's where I found my own topics email. I had also received two invitations prior to the one that got Into my inbox. AC for tomao. Praying for luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
aceswagg:
bro check ur spam mail, that's where I found my own topics email. I had also received two invitations prior to the one that got Into my inbox. AC for tomao. Praying for luck.
I've chekd, nothing there... pls wat r ur topics so I can prepare towards that direction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Please in the name of God, a kind hearted person should pls send me topics for presentation bikooooo!Pls and pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by E991: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
@ aceswagg , pls and pls send me topic abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by kosb: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
E991:
Please in the name of God, a kind hearted person should pls send me topics for presentation bikooooo! ene.otanwa@gmail.com. Pls and pls

Check ur mail...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
pls send me topics leodane4god@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kisses to my group members today. Nice, fun and intelligent hunnies. All d best guys. i knw u guys gon see dis buh nt respond...lol.#beautysleepmuchneeded#tiredmuch
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by aceswagg: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
E991:
@ aceswagg , pls and pls send me topic abeg. ene.otanwa@gmail.com
I have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2015
Since i was born into dis mother earth,i hv nt experienced dis kind of assessment processes. It is nt only rigorous bt also stressful....kudos 2 today's participants....u guys are d bomb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2015
pinkgems:
Kisses to my group members today. Nice, fun and intelligent hunnies. All d best guys. i knw u guys gon see dis buh nt respond...lol.#beautysleepmuchneeded#tiredmuch

uwc my lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by babamoshe: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Goodluck to y'all! Am officially out of the race. Got a regret mail yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by bobbyod(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pheeeew!!!!! Morning session over.. This ac mehn... Unto thee O Lord in king james version

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by humphreyjay(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Anything them do na #Godwin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Any update?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by aceswagg: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oluwa is def involved . Thank u lord!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by tobiey(m): 4:38am On Mar 14, 2015
Waoh, so ds real? 2 evryone dat did d ac on tues, best of luck, unfortunately time was nt enof 4 us 2 knw each oda, who knows we can b of help 2 each oda, kudos 2 my grp of 3guys n 4 ladies
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by aceswagg: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Favouredkid:
Hi guys,
The final interviews would be done in 2 days. The first day would see you guys meeting the senior management team on the panel. Day 2 would be with the who is who of NSE (the board of directors including Oscar Onyema himself).
Let me also say that you be prepared for any questions at this level ranging from academic to technical to arts analysis to behavioural questions among others.
Cheers.
Bro can u please explain better about the questions in the final interviews. What should one read to be safe. Got mine next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who got frm dragnet 2 forward his/her cv 2 dm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by adelawry(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Alexandro2:
Who got frm dragnet 2 forward his/her cv 2 dm
virtually everyone did..cos I spoke with some of the peeps we had our AC same day...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
aceswagg:

Bro can u please explain better about the questions in the final interviews. What should one read to be safe. Got mine next week.

did u receive a mail frm dragnet dt u hv d second interview 2 next week?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
adelawry:
virtually everyone did..cos I spoke with some of the peeps we had our AC same day...

ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Favouredkid:
Hi guys,
Good afternoon.
I wanna start by apologising for my late response. I just stumbled on this thread (wish I did early enough). Not to mix words, let me go straight into the crux of the discussion.

I was favoured to be among the guys that made it in the 1st ever NSE GTP. At that time we were not opportuned to liase with precedessors as we were the first. But then I thought it would be fair if I can drop a little that might help just one person.

I read through the thread. let me try to address the issues raised to the best of my knowledge.

For those that have not been reached but have done the personality test, I would say with some 80-90% assurance that you gonna be contacted. I remembered then we had 3 batches of about 40 people. (12, 15 and 12 people on each of the days respectively)
Let me be quick to say that the NSE is one of the best places to work as a young graduate. The exposure is just immense.
As per the AC, its being conducted by Dragnet. Like Kosh said, its entails about 8 activities though ours was 6. The computer test which is based on the materials sent to everyone (If you've done psense test you don't have a problem); role play where you have to provide solutions to a simulated business case in a role-play like manner; essay writing which is based on financial market topics (money and capital market); presentation based on the topic you are assigned (please make your presentation official, the use of charts and graphs would help spice your presentation up); group discussion and the usual interviews ( try to read up stock market stuffs especially guys from the non management science fields).

The exercise is for the whole day. You're all gonna be fed (winks).

Having said these, I wanna believe this year's GTP recruitment process would follow same process as the 1st. The last stage after the AC is the final interviews stage to be conducted by the NSE themselves at the company's building at Marina. Please note that the NSE's recruitment procedure is very unbiased.It is not a government agency too.
The final interviews would be done in 2 days. The first day would see you guys meeting the senior management team on the panel. Day 2 would be with the who is who of NSE (the board of directors including Oscar Onyema himself).
Let me also say that you be prepared for any questions at this level ranging from academic to technical to arts analysis to behavioural questions among others.

At this juncture, let me place a disclaimer. This was adopted last year, a different approach might be applied this year. I wish you guys good success in the name of the sovereign being we serve.

Please don't mind my long epistle. I couldn't have done it any better. I hope this helps someone.
Cheers.
can I get your email? I want to as you some questions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by aceswagg: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Alexandro2:

did u receive a mail frm dragnet dt u hv d second interview 2 next week?
Yeah from the NSE HR.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by aceswagg: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2015
chima5:
can I get your email? I want to as you some questions
Another learner quoting the whole post. angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alexandro2(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2015
aceswagg:

Yeah from the NSE HR.

wch day did u hv ur assessment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by aceswagg: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Alexandro2:

wch day did u hv ur assessment?
Two interviews slated for Wednesday and Friday. This week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
w
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pinkgems(f): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
aceswagg:

Two interviews slated for Wednesday and Friday. This week

wat number were u today, i was thr as well. i will send u an email.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
to all those who had their interview on tuesday, any feedback about the second interview yet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by hephzibahjay: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2015
chima5:
to all those who had their interview on tuesday, any feedback about the second interview yet?
wasap av u heard from them after the interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.