Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (64907 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by ALVA001: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Alexandro2:

wch day did u hv ur assessment?

hi broda,
can u plz help a bro, i av bn scheduled 4 NSE AC, plz can u help me with essay and presentation topics from last yr. Thanks a lot. I will pm you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Egohunter: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
kaka22:

I think you should contact dragnet for that but following the instructions sent, I think you will do all... i've sent you a mail.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by ochefi0: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Good day house please any body with Dragnet NSE past questions should help me. I urgently need it. ochefiogodwin@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Samtec01(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=Favouredkid post=31397044]Hi guys,
Good afternoon.
I wanna start by apologising for my late response. I just stumbled on this thread (wish I did early enough). Not to mix words, let me go straight into the crux of the discussion.

I was favoured to be among the guys that made it in the 1st ever NSE GTP. At that time we were not opportuned to liase with precedessors as we were the first. But then I thought it would be fair if I can drop a little that might help just one person.

I read through the thread. let me try to address the issues raised to the best of my knowledge.

For those that have not been reached but have done the personality test, I would say with some 80-90% assurance that you gonna be contacted. I remembered then we had 3 batches of about 40 people. (12, 15 and 12 people on each of the days respectively)
Let me be quick to say that the NSE is one of the best places to work as a young graduate. The exposure is just immense.
As per the AC, its being conducted by Dragnet. Like Kosh said, its entails about 8 activities though ours was 6. The computer test which is based on the materials sent to everyone (If you've done psense test you don't have a problem); role play where you have to provide solutions to a simulated business case in a role-play like manner; essay writing which is based on financial market topics (money and capital market); presentation based on the topic you are assigned (please make your presentation official, the use of charts and graphs would help spice your presentation up); group discussion and the usual interviews ( try to read up stock market stuffs especially guys from the non management science fields).

The exercise is for the whole day. You're all gonna be fed (winks).

Having said these, I wanna believe this year's GTP recruitment process would follow same process as the 1st. The last stage after the AC is the final interviews stage to be conducted by the NSE themselves at the company's building at Marina. Please note that the NSE's recruitment procedure is very unbiased.It is not a government agency too.
The final interviews would be done in 2 days. The first day would see you guys meeting the senior management team on the panel. Day 2 would be with the who is who of NSE (the board of directors including Oscar Onyema himself).
Let me also say that you be prepared for any questions at this level ranging from academic to technical to arts analysis to behavioural questions among others.

At this juncture, let me place a disclaimer. This was adopted last year, a different approach might be applied this year. I wish you guys good success in the name of the sovereign being we serve.

Please don't mind my long epistle. I couldn't have done it any better. I hope this helps someone.
Cheers.
[/reply]
Pls how can I get in touch with you. I will be writing the test this weekend. This is my email: ajibolaopemipo01@gmail.com [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by teekrackz(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=Samtec01 post=79622650][/quote]

Thanks for the clarification and enlightenment....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.