Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria (1659 Views)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Setting Up Small Advertising Firm / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria by saintindia: 5:28am On Aug 22, 2006
I am in Consultancy Business and help in setting up small Industries/manufacturing plants from Printing, Electrical Fans, Stabilizers, UPS, Amplifiers, Speakers, TVs, etc. to certain beauty and health products. I am looking for partner who can help me in getting business from Nigeria as Govt. of Nigeria is giving lot of benefits for setting up Industries in Nigeria. The plant needs investments from 1.0 Million Naira to 20 Million Naira depending upon the requirement. The Nigerian Govt. is giving a lot of benefits like Tax Holiday and even giving Finance without or nominal Interest rates. You can contact me at saint.in at gmail.com or saras_intl at bol.net.in
Re: Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria by obua: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2006
What other things can you do ?
Electronic devices are very much needed in Nigeria, so manufacturing them locally will be a very good venture. Secondly , there is a plan to encourage local manufacture of consumer electronics by banning importation of CBU units. So gear up for action
Re: Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria by saintindia: 4:41am On Aug 23, 2006
We can supply you parts of Radios (4 Band) which can be assembled in Nigeria.
The other items that we can supply in parts, can be :

- Juicers
- Mixer Grinders
- Ceiling Fans
- Voltage Stabilizers

It would be better if you can name some items so that we can let you know the possibilities.

There are a number of items that can be manufactured with small investment in Nigeria. You need to arrange the following :

- Land/Space 1000 sq. ft. min.
- Godown
- Registrations with VAT/Other Taxation Authorities
- Finance ( Govt. can be approached for this)
- Manpower (For manufacture and Sales)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Energy / Solving The Unemployment Problem Permanently(get Ready To Be Rich) / Nigeria's Credit Rating In The Eyes Of The Business World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.