Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna (5953 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / Peter Odike's Son Arrested For Killing And Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
this post holds nothing but truth about recent events in kaduna.

Events carried out pertaining this month's election is already rearing its ugly head as people are now being killed and injured on a daily basis as a result of the party they support.

Must you kill before you win this year's presidential election?

Must people support your own party?

Just yesterday, an artist (painter) was invited to paint a pdp insignia in kabala west of kaduna, while on the work, hoodlums of apc speaking hausa attacked him and the owner of the work and nearly killed him. He escaped after being severely beaten.

On sunday, some groups of apc members were doing their radicalised campaign, they were chanting ''sai apc.....sai buhari''.....a guy was walking and minding his business, they some of them walked to him, asking him why is he not saying ''sai buhari....sai baba'', he refuse to answer them, eventual they beat him before leaving him.

Another event in bakin ruwa in the same kaduna state, where an 18 sitter bus with pdp logo was destroyed and the people inside were killed by this same apc members.

I was wearing a T-shirt of a christian program that took place in my school about 3 years ago, i had to follow a muslim area to the market due to the short cut, while walking all eyes were on me. They thought it was a pdp shirt, the anger in theirs shows how ready they were to attack me. I guess the few once that can read saw that it was not a political shirt. This made me to wonder what kind of country are we in?

This and many events of this magnitude is what is happening in kaduna and other northern states.

Is this how you people tend to bring change to the polity?

As am typing to you now, tension are increasing everyday in kaduna. People are planning to relocate to a christian dominated area to avoid post election violence.

Am not here to castigate any party, if you live here in the north you will know that this is a war zone where everything is base on religion.

If the military doesn't stay on ground throughout this election period there will crisis before or after the election.

I rest my case.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by denko(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
we are ready for them in kaduna south

14 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by justme002: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
I tot we were made to undastand that it's the PDP that go around paying hoodlums to attack the opposition party..am sure this vital info will come handy to those 'sighing buhari'..mtshwwwww..GEJ still!

10 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
justme002:
I tot we were made to undastand that it's the PDP that go around paying hoodlums to attack the opposition party..am sure this vital info will come handy to those 'sighing buhari'..mtshwwwww..GEJ still!
my brother i can swear with anything that this info is not a lie. I live in karkuri, kaduna and we hear things that happened on a daily bases.

They have started their devilish attack, same way they did in 2011.

A friend who live in nassarawa said his mother had told him to arrange all his important documents to take it to their uncle's place in sabo, kaduna, that if their houses gets burnt eventually they wont worry much about it though.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
its going to be bloody if these people are not put to check.

Hmmmmm.....Nigeria
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Imoy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
My broda d tin taya me oh.
Especially in Kaduna, these useles touts will always start the violence, bfre u knw soldier go don full everywere. But make dem no worry, we ready for dem dis time around.
Nobody has the monopoly over violence.
If they think Nigeria belongs to their father, they better rethink again.
Long live the FRN
Long live GEJ.
Long live Kaduna state.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by chaberry(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nawao
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by GARRIx7(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
My brother how much did Yero Muktar pay you to type this rubbish??

Pictures and videos of the beaten or killed people or..... You are a shameless LIAR!!!

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc

#Ihavedecided

7 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by titoetal(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
While this is happening, those they are supporting kept quiet. They can't claim ignorant of what their supporters are doing, and the perpetrators of these acts lacks self reasoning. Where are the children of these politicians, do they lead in the fight and arson?
Shame on anyone involved in electoral violence, and may anyone planning such now and after the election be caught up and consumed in the act in the name of Almighty God through Christ Jesus.

God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Imoy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
I live in karkuri,

Wow! We stay very close to eachoda then, I stay close to 3rd galadimawa, although I no dey kd now.

My broda no fear, we ready for those modafukas now, as a matter of fact I don buy my A.K.

I ready for them now, gone are the days they kill christians and burn their house anyhow.

I will gladly take many of those miscreants down.

Let them bring it on, we go dey wait for dem.

By the way SAI PDP for president,
But for governor in kaduna state, yero must go.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
El rufai should calm these guys down.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
GARRIx7:

Pictures and videos of the beaten or killed people or..... You are a shameless LIAR!!!

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc

#Ihavedecided
nobody pays anybody any money............people dont be mislead by this Garrix7.

I live in kaduna and i can confidently tell you that tension about the election is rising little by little.

Like i said earlier, i can swear by anything to prove that this post is not a lie. What business do i have with yero?

Sending out information to people out there to be careful how they walk, the area the enter, avoid political shirts or caps to prevent them being killed or injured is not a bad thing.

If you dont live in the north you will not know what is happening here.

10 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
GARRIx7:

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc

#Ihavedecided

Oh please! stop pretending as if all is good in those areas. I've lived in Kaduna and there are definitely people whom happen to be jobless thugs that do stuff like this.

They're jobless youths whom either are drug addicts or just thugs, NOT APC members as people like the OP wanna make it seem. Just because they support APC doesn't make APC responsible for their actions, its not like APC asked them to do what they do, they just do it and they attack everyone NOT just Christians or southerners.

8 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by talktimi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Violence is the only language and character APC understands and preaches. Even in Rivers state, people are being dropped almost on a weekly basis but you wont hear anything because the perpetrators are APC hirelings

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
the op is right, Intel has it that the apc members over there are becoming more like barbarians. I mean they are now CHANGING from cattle to wild beast.
I won't be surprise on the election day I'd see hooves and claws as thumb prints.

5 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by lyntiffany(f): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Imoy:

Wow! We stay close to eachoda then, I stay close 3rd galadimawa, although I no dey kd now.

My broda no fear, we ready for those modafukas now, as a matter of fact I don buy my A.K.

I ready for them now, gone are the days they kill christians and burn their house anyhow.

Let them bring it on, we go dey wait for dem
pls come back while you can those ones are ready to give up everything
but am sure you don't.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Imoy:

Wow! We stay very close to eachoda then, I stay close to 3rd galadimawa, although I no dey kd now.

Let them bring it on, we go dey wait for dem.

By the way SAI PDP for president,
But for governor in kaduna state, yero must go.
hahaha.......i know galadimawa na.......the place is after oxford hospital close to that Beta bread bakery and fast food joints.

Nice meeting you bro.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
its going to be bloody if these people are not put to check.

Hmmmmm.....Nigeria

Check kee? Una never see anything yet. This is just preview of what is coming from the high sea.

Shebi una wan postpone & rig Jonathan back to Asorock niii?

By the time the chaos spreads across all the 36states of the Federation with death toll of about 13Million, you will know how serious & prepared we are about Jonathan being kicked back to River Otueke.

*Laughing in Mugambo's voice* grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
dragan:

Oh please! stop pretending as if all is good in those areas. I've lived in Kaduna and there are definitely people whom happen to be jobless thugs that do stuff like this.

They're jobless youths whom either are drug addicts or just thugs, NOT APC members as people like the OP wanna make it seem. Just because they support APC doesn't make APC responsible for their actions, its not like APC asked them to do what they do, they just do it and they attack everyone NOT just Christians or southerners.
am not painting any political black, but these things are done by these ones that support apc. So, if i see the truth i should remove some content from it and give out as information abi?

Say the truth and let it set you free.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Imoy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
hahaha.......i know galadimawa na.......the place is after oxford hospital close to that Beta bread bakery and fast food joints.

Nice meeting you bro.

Same here bro
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by GARRIx7(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
El rufai should calm these guys down.

El Rufai has repeatedly called on his supporters not to engage in violence.

The thugs terrorizing Kaduna people are from Yero Muktar, they're only chanting Sai Buhari to make people think they're Apc supporters. Remember how Bala Mohammed paid thugs in Bauchi to stone Jona-daft only to be exposed by Isa Yuguda the PDP governor of Bauchi state.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc

#Ihavedecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by iiichidodo: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
[color=@1980BC] We need to co-ordinate an ambush...what'd you say imoy??.. [/color]
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

Check kee? Una never see anything yet. This is just preview of what is coming from the high sea.

Shebi una wan postpone & rig Jonathan back to Asorock niii?

By the time the chaos spreads across all the 36states of the Federation with death toll of about 13Million, you will know how serious & prepared we are about Jonathan being kicked back to River Otueke.

*Laughing in Mugambo's voice* grin
hahaha.....you sound yoruba, well let me not spoil this thread, just ask you fellow yoruba in the north what happen to them when the hausa/fulani man strike despite praying in t
he same mosque?

Take care brother.

7 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Imoy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
pls come back while you can those ones are ready to give up everything
but am sure you don't.

What is dis one saying?
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
GARRIx7:

The thugs terrorizing Kaduna people are from Yero Muktar, they're only chanting Sai Buhari to make people think they're Apc supporters. Remember how Bala Mohammed paid thugs in Bauchi to stone Jona-daft only to be exposed by Isa Yuguda the PDP governor of Bauchi state.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc

#Ihavedecided
stop typing in lagos or south west or east.......come to the north and see things for yourself mr man.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
GARRIx7:

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc

#Ihavedecided
You are right
They did it in bauchi and almost got away with it till isa yuguda spoke out.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by tsleazy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
See trouble
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by GARRIx7(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
nobody pays anybody any money............people dont be mislead by this Garrix7.

I live in kaduna and i can confidently tell you that tension about the election is rising little by little.

Like i said earlier, i can swear by anything to prove that this post is not a lie. What business do i have with yero?

Sending out information to people out there to be careful how they walk, the area the enter, avoid political shirts or caps to prevent them being killed or injured is not a bad thing.

If you dont live in the north you will not know what is happening here.

We remember how Jonadunce' minister paid thugs to stone him in Bauchi. If not for Isa Yuguda who told the truth weak minded fellas like you would be saying it was Apc supporters who stoned him.

The people causing Mayhem are Muktar Yero' thugs. He knows he has lost and wishes to cause Mayhem in Kaduna just to make Apc look bad. Use your head bro...

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
GARRIx7:

We remember how Jonadunce' minister paid thugs to stone him in Bauchi. If not for Isa Yuguda who told the truth weak minded fellas like you would be saying it was Apc supporters who stoned him.

The people causing Mayhem are Muktar Yero' thugs. He knows he has lost and wishes to cause Mayhem in Kaduna just to make Apc look bad. Use your head bro...
do you stay in the north yes or no?

If no, then you are still ignorant of what happens here.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
hahaha.....you sound yoruba, well let me not spoil this thread, just ask you fellow yoruba in the north what happen to them when the hausa/fulani man strike despite praying in t
he same mosque?

Take care brother.

Yes! Don't u know that it is only the Yorubas that live in the North. grin
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by GARRIx7(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
stop typing in lagos or south west or east.......come to the north and see things for yourself mr man.

I know how PDP operates very well. They're behind d mayhem and violence in Kaduna which you speak of. Their aim is to make Apc look bad. They tried it in Bauchi but Isa Yuguda exposed their evil scheme.

Use ur head bro, it's not for fancy..

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc

#Ihavedecided

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Imoy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
[color=@1980BC] We need to co-ordinate an ambush...what'd you say imoy??.. [/color]
Would be a great idea. Honestly, I am sick and tired of those miscreants always starting the violence, the worst part is dat after they might have killed innocent Christians, its then that they will impose a 24hr curfew, thereby preventing retaliation from Christians, but this time around e no go be so.

We go shock them.
I dey show by weekend, pm ur number ASAP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? / Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting / Which One Is Ur Favourite Robert Mugabe Quote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.