Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! (1011 Views)

Banks To Resume Dollar Loans As Naira Appreciates / MTN Partners CNN On SMEs In Africa / Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! by ekiloui(f): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
I'm an entrepreneur and want to branch out into an entirely different business, recently I heard of government assigned loans being given by Hasal Microfinance bank in Abuja and will like to benefit from it. However, part of the criteria to benefit from this loan is to form a co-operative society which the bank can assist in registering. The loans can be accessed by small and medium scale businesses and some of the conditions are that the business must not involve importation of goods as it is meant to grow the Nigerian economy and not that of others, also a minimum of 10 percent deposit for both old and new customers must be in your account before you can access the loan and loans attract a 9 percent interest no matter the size.
It can be accessed by those in the agricultural sector, Saloon owners, Taxi drivers, Caterers, Dry Cleaners etc in
Re: Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! by ekiloui(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
More people are still needed.
Pls note, I will not be meeting anyone personally, whenever we reach a viable number we will all meet at an agreed bank branch.

Thank you
Re: Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
ekiloui:
More people are still needed.
Pls note, I will not be meeting anyone personally, whenever we reach a viable number we will all meet at an agreed bank branch.

Thank you

Is this only applicable for people in Abuja only?
Re: Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! by lanregidi: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
How about internet business; online blogging,,news blog....

Are we welcome on board...
Re: Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! by ekiloui(f): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
lanregidi:
How about internet business; online blogging,,news blog....

Are we welcome on board...

If u're in Abuja let me know so I can inform u on the bank branch we'll meet at and when. Those questions will be better answered by the bank itself...but I believe online biz shouldn't be excluded
Re: Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! by ekiloui(f): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
There's still space for about four people to join us before tomorrow. Call if u're interested as we will be going to the bank for further enquiries by tomorrow
Re: Honest Entrepreneurs Of SMEs In Abuja Who Need Loans Read This! by ekiloui(f): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me, I Av #130,000 Need A Biz Plan / Why Cant I Open A Dispute On Aliexpress / ATM Card Restriction In Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.