Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? (6605 Views)

LIVE!! Empty Stadium As Electorates Boycott APC Mega Rally In P/H (see Photos) / Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta / Lol...again Buhari Meets Empty Stadium At Warri APC Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by traware(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

Honestly, I wouldn't call it a pissing contest though. I'm not the OP but I see the thread as a pointer to the fact that Kogi may not support the president since his Okupe had met with a prophet of doom, who had in turn told him that GEJ will win the elections...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091418_aa_png321532365639f31b3b9f8ea8be0c6be2
Okupe is a mercenary.He will say anything to please his paymasters.I have never been into 'prophets' in whatever guise they exist but what I do know is,the 2015 Presidential election is just too damn close to call...I expect anything and everything to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Sanchez01: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
traware:
Okupe is a mercenary.I have never been into 'prophets' in whatever guise they exist but what I do know is,the 2015 Presidential election is just too damn close to call...I expect anything and everything to happen
I think that way too but then again, I'm drawn back to reality and end up believing that Jonathan may not win this election, save he rigs it. The propaganda against GMB seems to have no effect. Hence, the need to manipulate the process could be the only option that would be left at the president's disposal. GEJ already confirmed a part of my fear when he mentioned last month that all elections in Nigeria were rigged since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Take a break from the pissing contest, go show some respect to the men and women staking their lives in the fight against BH https://www.nairaland.com/2127885/thread-dedicated-nigerian-service-men#30389335 undecided
Sanchez01:

I think that way too but then again, I'm drawn back to reality and end up believing that Jonathan may not win this election, save he rigs it. The propaganda against GMB seems to have no effect. Hence, the need to manipulate the process could be the only option that would be left at the president's disposal. GEJ already confirmed a part of my fear when he mentioned last month that all elections in Nigeria were rigged since 1960
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Take a break..show some respect to the men and women staking their lives in the fight against BH https://www.nairaland.com/2127885/thread-dedicated-nigerian-service-men#30389335 undecided
Sanchez01:

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
I will say this; buhari won't share the popularity he is enjoying now with any clueless gej just in the name of some debates..

Pdp campaigning in an empty stadium. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
You Are a big liar. Massive turn up was in the Rally.
God bless the people of kogi state
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Aduvin: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
http:///1AlsbO9 Massive Online profit. Check it out.$$$$
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by s3nn2x(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Waiting for CEO4ever to give us pictures of "massive" crowd....I always look forward to his colourful pictures, looks like a carnival of sort.

1 Like

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by focus7: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by reezee: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
Stop whining already let us enjoy our empty stadium like that...So that you boko haram people will not plant bomb like you did yesterday at Gombe
They should try and show the aeriel view of the stadium so we with know how huge the crowd is not this.
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by holatin(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
So we cannot attack buhari again??... when they say debate the old cretin will dodge behind Osinbajo and you want to get him a freepass for disrespecting the electorate?...
what did you say when GEJ boycott debate in 2011
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by holatin(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
doctokwus:
I think this is deserving of fp ,@least to prove seun is still our neutral oga at the top. wink
wink
neutral new abi chronic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by nduchucks: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
At this point, if 200 - 300 people show up at a PDP rally with GEJ present, the event should be declared a success. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Sylverbox(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
People of KOGI state are sick and tired of PDP. The state govt has failed on so many levels, they are even ready to vote in a child just to rid them of such bad luck.
I stay in Lokoja so I know. Today words went round that GEJ was coming and that the millions of unemployed youth should gather at the stadium with a promise of N500. Apparently very few obliged. When the General came to town the reverse was the case, you could palpate the joy even the recharge card seller felt.
CHANGE is Near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by docadams: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Why is PDP wasting their time for the Presidential election when Nigerians already adopted Buhari?

Which one you dey? How will they account for N21b?
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
docadams:

Which one you dey? How will they account for N21b?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by sunayo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
doctokwus:
Watching the PDP presidential campaign in kogi state presently and for the first time during this campaign I feel some pity for GEJ.
The field is some disgracefully bare of people one of the speakers had to publicly apologise to the president and told the audience not to b deceived by the disgraceful number of people.
I pity this man,GEJ, he is going to write down his name as the president most disliked and that suffered the most disgraceful margin in Nigeria's presidential election history.
Pls I have no pics to show for those that wud ask for pics or....The one from TV is too disgraceful to be uploaded.

Was your APC and Buhari able to fill a compound in Akwa Ibom when he was there to campaign?
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Change2015(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
sunayo:

Was your APC and Buhari able to fill a compound in Akwa Ibom when he was there to campaign?

With Umana on the team? Mr joker abeg leave matter.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Is Anybody Watching D Almost Empty Stadium In Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kogi? by Ventura1: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is Kogi state part of the North Central PDP are banking on? TANoids are Dreamers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths / Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up / ‘I Have No Record Of Alleged Corrupt Contractors’ – Fashola Replies SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.