Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start (1587 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start by tinard(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2006
I own few millons. I was thinking of starting a supermarket business in Nigeria. I don't mean a kiosk i mean a real supermarket like Tesco or 4 sake of American readers Walmart. My contact in Nigeria believes a cyber cafe would also be nice so he wants to do the two as his major is in computers. Thereby reducing the size of the supermarket. I also have reserves now expecially since Harrods amongst a few others are coming down to Nigeria-Calabar to be precise.

Since the consumers will be my fellow Nigerians with the first store to open in Lagos then with success hoping to move to Abeokuta then Abuja and so on, I decided to post these question and find out what you guys think. Please speak your mind. I really don't mind what you say even if you think the comment is stupid.

If your comments are satisfactory I will elaborate more about location, size of the first store etc.
Re: Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start by omolayo1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2006
MEN! U CAN DO ALOT WITH THAT. ALOT OF BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ARE IN THE TOWN U CAN DO WITH THIS SUCH AS GETTING RAW FOOD STUFF FROM VILLAGES AT CHEAPER RATE IN AS MUCH U HAVE A GOOD STORE, U CAN ALSO ESTABLISH A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT IN A VERY GOOD LOCATION,U WILL BE SUPRISED AT THE END OF THE DAY. NOT THAT ONLY U CAN ALSO PRODUCING DRINKABLE WATER WITH A GOOD LABEL I MEAN FROM THERE U GROW TO PRODUCE JUICE. MANY MORE,
Re: Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start by gerald2(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2010
@poster, while not thinking of importing good laptops, palmtops, phones etc and selling them at a discount prices.
You can call them laptop plazas, palmtop plazas or even phone plazas and then think of locations like Abuja,Lagos,Ph, Calaba and lots more. These locations are good for such a business. Think of that.
Re: Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start by croj(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
You can go into production of inverters.
I can give you the manual for it.
it is an alternative source of electricity.
Re: Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start by peterod1(m): 3:29am On Jan 07, 2010
since d capital is in few millions,i wil suggest that you venture into a line of gsm card dealer.its one of lucrative biz in nigeria.also,build warehouse along ibafo or mowe and rent it out.
Re: Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start by sheyijune: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2010
i will advice u go into catfish farming biz, the biz is lucrative and there is ready market.and am assuring u will make times3 of your investment. mail me so i can give u more details araratnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start by nwaghai: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2010
you must have heard of the hotest trend in the gsm business that can earn you 10% on calls made by gsm subscribers monthly. it is new to printing and selling  recharge card in bullk, and you stand to make huge income from it. its the best business i will advice anyone to venture into now.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigerian Websites / Any Wallpaper Installer? / SOLD: Used 1.5hp National Split A/c Unit For Sale @ =n=28,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.