Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) (1236 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by Cypriandro(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Late Nollywood actor Muna Obiekwe's burial is going on right now in his hometown Umudioka in Anambra state. And pictured below are mourners gathered around his casket ahead of his interment.
May Muna's soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

SOURCE: http://adiecypriano..com/2015/02/more-photos-from-muna-obiekwes-burial.html

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
RIP Muna, We all miss you.
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by Redoil: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
May you find enternal rest in the lord.
Smoking and drinking does no good to anybody.
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
@Lalasticlala, do you think it's proper that a picture of his corpse be shown as such?
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Seeing all these actors gathered, I really wish for someone to quote me and say it's just a movie set.

Sad Reality.
smh.
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by delishpot: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
So, true true this guy is dead sha?
Na wa o. Uwa!
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Lalasticlala, do you think it's proper that a picture of his corpse be shown as such?

I don't know how the pic got out. I believe that people were there when the person that took the pics snapped them... So based on that, I don't think it's bad. It's only bad if the family didn't approve of the pics being taken. Unless if they were oblivious to the fact that such a pic was taken..

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by Movesz(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Death is an illusion...
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by Movesz(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Space booker for the dead..

Quote if you wanna die..
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by Movesz(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
EiYup
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by datbay(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
RIP MUNA....
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

I don't know how the pic got out. I believe that people were there when the person that took the pics snapped them... So based on that, I don't think it's bad. It's only bad if the family didn't approve of the pics being taken. Unless if they were oblivious to the fact that such a pic was taken..

Clearly, they were.
Given their strict stance on privacy.

But then, it is what it is.
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) by usernamez: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
R.I.P Muna.... T's beyond anybody's power to stop this cos death is inevitable! To whom it may concern, what's yur status? are yu saved? if death comes now,where will yu find yursef? This are question for yu nd not for d gods...May God help us to know him before our time comes! Amen...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! / PHOTOS: Nigerian Oyibo Niki Tall Is In Lagos! / What Does Your Phone Contacts Look Like? Checkout This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.