Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me (888 Views)

Let Me Trade For You (Capital-Back Guaranteed Should There Be A Loss) / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me by wkkwl: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
hello friends,i am planning to invest 200usd for someone to trade binary option,
please what do you advice
the share was 50-50 monthly
Re: I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me by jemype(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Honestly i'd say dont try it. Any bizness u cant do by urself, have time for and monitor is not worth giving someone to do. I kearnt the hard way. Its better u invest d money in fixed deposit than listen to tales by moonlight.
Re: I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me by mastertunji(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok, U need a piece of advice? I'm a binary trader (check my previous thread), so I will advise u based on practical experience: (1) Start with $100. If u are able to multiply it, u can add more, like $50 (2) U can also test 2 traders. So, don't put all ur eggs in one basket (3) Don't give d trader ur money. Just let him trade with ur acnt. This has caused wahala btw traders & investors (4) 50/50 is ok IMO
Re: I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me by binarCOACH(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
wkkwl:
hello friends,i am planning to invest 200usd for someone to trade binary option,
please what do you advice
the share was 50-50 monthly

My friend don't try it instead I can train you one 2 one for free. After the training you will be logged on to my desktop and follow me as i trade until you can do it yourself...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Homebuyers Flood Atlanta Housing Market As Investors / I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data / Bayelsa State Investment & Economic Forum 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.