Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55719 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

They already sent that acknowledgement mail immediately u applied with also sms to confirm you have applied.

This new email with the interview date is the one i dont understand tho.

But this thing wud remain a mistery until time unfolds its 4us. Let us see as it goes

what about the print out of the information from those that got the new email and the date
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
PJSWFIT:

what about the print out of the information from those that got the new email and the date

Thats wot me sef no understand. Thats why I said as time goes on we'd know wots hapnin. This whole tin jst get as e be
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

Thats wot me sef no understand. Thats why I said as time goes on we'd know wots hapnin. This whole tin jst get as e be
some1 myt hav receivd sumtin lyk:dear applicant,ur data have bn received succesfuly and our interview date is 28 feb for our succesful candidate.further info wil be communicated soon.from firstgate biz intermediary...it cant be more than this ok and if better,copy and paste yours
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Princeuc4,i challenge yu to copy and paste your acclaimed msg yu received from seaspire to proof urself. yu even failed to state what month u submit ur application to motir
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
curiobling:
some1 myt hav receivd sumtin lyk:dear applicant,ur data have bn received succesfuly and our interview date is 28 feb for our succesful candidate.further info wil be communicated soon.from firstgate biz intermediary...it cant be more than this ok and if better,copy and paste yours

And also click on the link to get your confirmation and print. Once you click it takes you to motir seaspire and you see ur details for printing
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
let us be matured and be intelligent in how we think.so far on this thread,i know who is who.some ppl are more or less new to how stuff works and it may hurt bad at the interview
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
PJSWFIT:

And also click on the link to get your confirmation and print. Once you click it takes you to motir seaspire and you see ur details for printing
guy grow up, that info is obsolete
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
curiobling:
guy grow up, that info is obsolete
I am given you what I saw from my friend that got the email and the interview date. He submitted his own on the December last year. We both submitted at the same time. I am hoping I get mine soon. I am posting it so that people who have gotten theirs can talk. No information is useless because, it remains a mystery to everyone too. I am sure am among the first that submitted.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
copy and paste it here if you had received email with subject from MOTIR SEASPIRE that your interview date is on 28. be your brothers keeper thats why i opened this thread
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
curiobling:
copy and paste it here if you had received email with subject from MOTIR SEASPIRE that your interview date is on 28. be your brothers keeper thats why i opened this thread
I have being tying to ask questions to know what's happening, and to find out if more sms will be sent. What we need to do is keep inquiring and finding out the modulus of interview. Let's see how this week will pass by.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
PJSWFIT:
I have being tying to ask questions to know what's happening, and to find out if more sms will be sent. What we need to do is keep inquiring and finding out the modulus of interview. Let's see how this week will pass by.
if its tru,28 feb is stil far,no worries
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello [your name] your registration with application ID 619193...AD was received at motir seaspire Nigeira ltd. Your application on motir seaspire has been automatically transfered to the overseas internship program and you will be shortlisted in the first batch of the interview for the same holding on 28th february 2015. Further infomation will be communicated to you via this email and mobile number [080....79] which you provided during registration. To see your registration confirmation at any time click the link below or copy and paste into your browser address. Http://motirseaspire.com/reg/uregdata.php?appid=619193...AD. Best Regards Human capital management motir seaspire nigeria ltd. When you open the link you will see motir seaspire trainee recruitment application. Registration Data. Your passport photo, Your name, your pin you use in the registration process, your application ID, the date of registration and time etc.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Couribling i registered on 12th december 2014.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
When you get the email you have to reprint the new slip sent in the link because it contains the full detail than the former. Some places i omited was my info sorry for the incoviniency. Thanks
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
prince yea I got the first sms and email, but have not gotten this one containing the interview.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
So couribling when did you register?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
its like they sent different people about the interview date differently cuz some people got thiers on monday somebon tuesday
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Princeuc4:
thanks for the update and time set out pasting your personal belonging. anyway,the text msg from motir is the same with the controversial email,just that the email specified 28th and its nothing to worry about
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Princeuc4:
thanks for the update and time set out pasting your personal belonging. i submitted my application 17th dec. Anyway,the text msg from motir is the same with the controversial email,just that the email specified 28th and its nothing to worry about
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Your r welcom. Nabella am confused wit ur situation coz i only got an sms for the first update and an email for d second update. Was it the same situation wit you or otherwise? For the date don't be nervous you will surely get an update b4 28th feb. 2015. Just have faith in God.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Curiobling you haven't answered my question. When did you apply? [date please]
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
ok haven't gotten the email yet but have got the first up date of the sms.thanks any venue yet
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Princeuc4:
Curiobling you haven't answered my question. When did you apply? [date please]
i did answer i applied 17th dec
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Ok. Any body wit an idea on how the interview will be like?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Let's not argue anymore.If you have successfully completed your application online pls use this link to check

Http://motirseaspire.com/reg/uregdata.php?appid=

But make sure after the = sign you put in your unique I.d(that ends with two alphabets) sent to you upon completion of your application.You will see your pics and all your infomation.

2 Likes

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by muhammed431: 4:32am On Feb 19, 2015
pls guys who know were dis interveiw is goi to be conduct?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2015
I got a text for firstgate overseas internship telling me interview is on 28 February, please who knows what to expect . and has both seasphire and overseas internship been confirmed
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
candidates should not stammer when asked any info abt his/her educational dates.and candidates qualifications must align with their date of birth.must be able to keep eye contact with your interviewers in bold confidence.answer your question short and straight without explaining them.research to know key govt portfolios responsible for this training,learn more about motir seaspire's and firstgate who they are and what they do. finally but rudiment,must to prove why you are chosen this career path and why you think you should be selected for this training programme

2 Likes

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
curiobling thanks for the info. Bt r dis the only questions to be asked?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
I think guys should also take note of the answers you gave when filling out the form like questions on how to end insurgency, and why u chose to go for the program....this is in addition to what curiobling said....any other suggestion would help
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Princeuc4:
curiobling thanks for the info. Bt r dis the only questions to be asked?
you are on your way to greatnes,ready for anything we both dont know but prior proper preparation prevent poor performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.