Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,443 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State (24598 Views)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola, Adamawa / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by Tonylyte(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ceo4eva thanks for puting this buharetardians where they belong. They have been peddling falsehood on how the campaign ground was scanty, i told them that i wount buy their falsehood, that am waiting for report from ceo4eva, and here u are doing the destruction as usual. Thank you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by eazysally: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is ahmodu ali climbing the stage to deliver his speech, notice the empty seats at the background I bet u GEJ is finished, people are tired no more pretence, but there will never tell him the truth, there keep telling him the masses are with him.....things are really falling apert.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by stlaibrowne(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:
Take a closer look at those blue stadium seats behind the clowns.

Did you get the clue?

Is the stadium half full or half empty?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2092703_b87qxhciyaa1jyv_jpeg174459a968a4aad695a714ee017e266a

The stadium full sha all those blue behind the clowns no be seat na people heads them paint there heads blue ni.
Check the 3rd column 5th row you go see me I was there!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by Ilemona93(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Kogi State!!
God Bless Nigeria!
Kogites endorse Jonathan!!!!!!
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by MalcoImX: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even the clowns are sad. The seats behind them are empty!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by theV0ice: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
stlaibrowne:

The stadium full sha all those blue behind the clowns no be seat na people heads them paint there heads blue ni.
Check the 3rd column 5th row you go see me I was there!!!

True true......the crowd was 'massive' cheesy cheesy

I even saw myself there too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by multiconcept(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
the rally waz soo colourful

paid supporters.........
we dnt blv that in APC
Peoples General nxt presido
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by danielmichael(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Keep crying like a pig. You can go ahead and die after reading my post. You son of a pig.
Your buhari na head of pigs and cows for katsina so go join am rear..idi0t

GEJ till all his pigs and cows in katsina eats yu up..

Unam
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by uyplus(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years and less cash inflow?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by ochoi(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Kogi for Jonathan.
In fact, North central for Jonathan!
pls get ur facts right, 2/3 of dt stadium was empty.wht hv we achieved 4rm d fed Govt in kogi state in d last 6yrs coupled wt d fact dt d so called pdp government has done ntin in d last 11yrs especially d present 1. D prblm wit pdp is dt they listen more 2 d sycophants dan masses. To be frank wt u, i dn't see pdp winning in ds election at level except its rigged. Mind u i dn't belong 2 any party!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
danielmichael:

Your buhari na head of pigs and cows for katsina so go join am rear..idi0t

GEJ till all his pigs and cows in katsina eats yu up..

Unam

Pig, go and die as soon as Jonathan is embarrassed and humiliated out of Aso Rock. You son of a pig.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by killuminati(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ceo4eva how market na? grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by danielmichael(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Pig, go and die as soon as Jonathan is embarrassed and humiliated out of Aso Rock. You son of a pig.
Servant to a pig and cow rearer
As far as ASO ROCK is concern it has todo wid JONATHAN..

GEJ till aso rock bkoms farmiliar wid him!!!

Idi0t
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by Donmarrius: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
rashygenius:

wa...shey ori e o pe ni

abeg just highlite two major tins wey gej don do wey change ur life positively?
Many,but you ask for just two,and here they are;
1. Transformation in Agric sector.

Few years back,i do spend over #120,000,for 10bags of rice,to be shared to fellow citizens who can't aford it,in my community,during the Christmas period.
Guess what,i used same amount to buy more bags of rice,due to the Agric.revolution.

2.Improved transportation

I do enjoy train services now.
Few months back,i flew out of the country,from Enugu airport.

NOW TELL ME,

What did/av' you gained from Buhari?
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by ooshinibos: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
The traditional ruler you see there is the Attah Igala, the paramount ruler of all Igala sons and daughters.

Piercing of the Attah's ears (and studding the ears with rings) upon his ascension to the throne is part of the coronation ceremony once a new Attah is installed. It is a practice dating back hundreds of years, done in honour of some of the earliest Attahs who were female.
Thank you for the clarification and the education
Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by ICONgold(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
I gues GEJ will tell them the Lokoja-Okene road is not motorable and more of it will come. Lokoja people should have stoned that clueless man.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by VolvoS60(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
ooshinibos:

Thank you for the clarification and the education
Kind regards

^^^^
No problem. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by wasuka14(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ti Buhari lawao se! Ti Buhari lawao se!! E ba pin iresi kie pin kerosine, ti Buhari lawao se!!!

Naa Buhari own we go do, if u like continue to share rice n kerosine. Naa Buhari own we go do.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by luggy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
wen buhari came to imo, governor OKOCHA ROGERS, BAPTISE BUHARI, by naming him MUHAMMED OKECHUKWU BUHARI; what a funny name, OKECHUKWU haahaaahaa
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by Oceemo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
eazysally:
Is this what there called crowed??, this is an empty stadium this is the least amodu ali can do he can't keep his house in order but will be telling nigerians that all is well hmmmmmm their was once a party.
eyahhhh!!!!!!!
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by realnaijaa: 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
eazysally:
Is this what there called crowed??, this is an empty stadium this is the least amodu ali can do he can't keep his house in order but will be telling nigerians that all is well hmmmmmm their was once a party.
my man see fowl yash as breeze don blow. Pee Dee Pee ! Photoshop.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by hamingra: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Massive crowd abi?

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by hamingra: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Donmarrius:
Many,but you ask for just two,and here they are;
1. Transformation in Agric sector.

Few years back,i do spend over #120,000,for 10bags of rice,to be shared to fellow citizens who can't aford it,in my community,during the Christmas period.
Guess what,i used same amount to buy more bags of rice,due to the Agric.revolution.

2.Improved transportation

I do enjoy train services now.
Few months back,i flew out of the country,from Enugu airport.

How many bags of rice do you now buy with 120k oga acting big man?

To your question on what we achieved with Buhari: 1. Eradication of insurgency (maitastine and chadian rebles) 2. Elimination of corruption. Do you want more?

NOW TELL ME,

What did/av' you gained from Buhari?

How many bags of rice do you now buy with 120k oga acting big man?

To your question on Buhari: 1. Elimination of insurgency (maitatsine and chadian rebels) 2. Elimination of corruption. Do you want more?
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by tusmanali(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2015
PDP as deceivers, i jst dnt no y dey kip deceivin dis man. Imagine goin into 2 d state polytehnic wit deir empty buses, gav students 2k each jst 2 deceiv d man dat kogi is 4 pdp. Am so sorri GEJ d end has com >
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by bashydemy(m): 3:24am On Feb 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
At your age, see what you're doing. You should have in mind that not that want to come to the rally for fear of what happened at Gombe yesterday. On FAILBUHARI 14, they will surely vote for Jonathan.
You will be shocked.
You think everyone will be thinking like fo0l like you, What happen in Gombe was planned by GEJ and the PDP same way they plan the stoning... We are wiser GEJ doing everything to get a sympathy vote just like he did with the Oct 1st 2010 bombing. Oga Jonah we are wiser now.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by bashydemy(m): 3:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Akon419:
Nollywood Kogi stars for GEJ
Sorry where are the stars? you go see Gulder soon.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by bakila: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Did I just see Corp members in the campaign rally, this people will implicate Corp members in the north for this kind of silly act. How do they want a less-informed northerner to see Corp members during elections ?

This is very bad and not well thought out.
Not only Northerners, you are also alarmed by their presence.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Exactly! Those people in certain area of the campaign venue look like they were bused in. As it appears, they have to stay together in one area and be bused back to their destination. They look like students, traders, NYSC crew, and paramilitary guys.

In one picture, they look like they are at a funeral. They simply look lost.

For a second, I tot we finally found our chibok girls. Not knowing dey are another set of students used for political gain.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by olusegun1990(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Forget people of Kogi no fit support people like jonathan when his governor no even do anything and for the campaign shebi na hire Kogi govt hire den workers with threat that if they are not present they should forget their salaries for february and they even hire school student given them #1000 with shirt and cap dats y use that some part are colourful than the other na vest ting ooooooooooooooo I am an eyewitness they just mobilize people 2 come by force and 4 qouters I don't reply so qoute me 100 times na you sabi
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State by ussy09(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Kogi for Jonathan.
In fact, North central for Jonathan!
. Speak for your self nd stop generalizing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / Governor Ganduje: Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South / Throwback Photo Of Fayose And His Wife, Feyisetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.