Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (47845 Views)

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. / Why I Hate Winter. / Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
The winter season has started since November last year and it gets worse everyday. I will be uploading the pictures, and sure will be updating the thread.

Keep following. cheesy

This was November, and it hasn't really been snowing then. It's my house, beautiful isn't it? grin Wait till you see when real snow disfigure am.

We've been hovering around -20 to -37 degrees celsius (plus windchill) since December. embarassed embarassed cry

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
You can't look cool in the cold. grin

10 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by bayulll01(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amefrica:
The winter season has started since November last year and it gets worse everyday. I will be uploading the pictures, and sure will be updating the thread.

Keep following. cheesy

This was November, and it hasn't really been snowing then. It's my house, beautiful isn't it? grin Wait till you see when real snow disfigured am.
where are u in canada

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by tdayof(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Holyboss come and take the next space, don't forget to bring pop corn
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
bayulll01:
where are u in canada

Charlottetown, PE.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Summer is beautiful..

...winter is something else embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by bayulll01(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amefrica:

Charlottetown, PE.
oh cool,enjoy the snow and u have a beautiful house

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
bayulll01:
oh cool,enjoy the snow and u have a beautiful house

Thanks haha cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let it snow!

4 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by tdayof(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amefrica I love this one

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
tdayof:
Amefrica I love this one

Haha! You just uploaded my BBM Display Picture without asking me lol. It's fine tho haha. cheesy

I still have tons of pictures, I will be updating this thread time to time wink
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by marieolae(f): 12:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Damnn

The snow is ridiculous angry

7 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2015
How do you guys cope? I mean I nearly freezed out during our winter (harmattan lol) not to talk of this!
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 04, 2015
marieolae:
Damnn

The snow is ridiculous angry

Really is. We still having another storm on Thursday with 60 centimeters of snow grin Smh for Canada!

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How do you guys cope? I mean I nearly freezed out during our winter (harmattan lol) not to talk of this!

Lol. Harmattan is nothing compared to this haha embarassed grin I'd pick Harmattan over Canada winter anytime any day.

We coping 'cause our bodies have no other options than to adapt. Haha. But the cold kills oo, a man died recently in a blizzard. Damn!! cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. Harmattan is nothing compared to this haha embarassed grin I'd pick Harmattan over Canada winter anytime any day.

We coping 'cause our bodies have no other options than to adapt. Haha. But the cold kills oo, a man died recently in a blizzard. Damn!! cry
mehn....and we were like...."I believe God is using this harmattan to prepare me for UK"

grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
mehn....and we were like...."I believe God is using this harmattan to prepare me for UK"

grin grin

Haha. UK own sef better grin grin All those European countries are not cold at all. Go to Russia or come Canada to know what real cold is grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by tdayof(m): 5:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha! You just uploaded my BBM Display Picture without asking me lol. It's fine tho haha. cheesy

no vex jawe I just love d picture I saved it on my phone sef

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 04, 2015
tdayof:
Amefrica I love this one

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Op, you the one jumping??
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by tdayof(m): 6:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by spanzed(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:
cheesy cheesy
how are u coping with the weather bro
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2015
tdayof:
?
Mistake, was trying to quote the OP...
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2015
This is something else,damn much,moreover really like the jumping/diving picz of yours

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Sarimah(f): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2015
u guys should enjoy it alone grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
The cold is that serious?? shocked it even kills? shocked oh nooo..... you guys are really trying..... Enjoy it while it last, and keep diving into the snow grin....
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha. UK own sef better grin grin All those European countries are not cold at all. Go to Russia or come Canada to know what real cold is grin grin
chai! You guys are more or less living inside a refridgerator cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
tdayof:
no vex jawe I just love d picture I saved it on my phone sef

Lol haha it's fine cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sile12:

Op, you the one jumping??

Yes haha. grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
chai! You guys are more or less living inside a refridgerator cheesy

Lol. You just won't get it, it's worse than refrigerator, like 35 times worse. grin

Lowest temperature of a freezer is 0 degree, and we usually go below -37, freezer is better bro, believe me. The pic of me diving/jumping yesterday, the weather was -26, I intentionally didn't dress well and I hear weeen after diving grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.