Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,323 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53637 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pastors collected N6b to campaign against APC, Buhari – Amaechi

The Director-General of Buhari Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has disclosed that unnamed leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) paid N6 billion to Christian clerics to campaign against the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Amaechi, who is also the Governor of Rivers State, expressed surprise that the compromised pastors were circulating documents to Nigerians, where they alleged that the APC and its presidential candidate would Islamize the entire country, if Buhari is elected as President during the February 14 election.

The chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum spoke on Tuesday at Emohua, the headquarters of Emohua local government area of Rivers State, during the campaign of the APC governorship candidate, Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside.

Amaechi stressed that Nigerians were too enlightened for an individual or a political party to Islamise the whole country, asking the bribed clerics to return the money to the coffers of the Federal Government.

He said: “Some pastors collected N6 billion and they are circulating documents and telling you not to vote for an Hausa man, not to vote for a Muslim because they want to Islamise Nigeria. Tell them to return our N6 billion.

“They gave them N6 billion. They should return it to the Federal Government coffers. They will tell you that Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria.

Tell them we are too educated. I am a Catholic, but no Catholic priest has told me that story right now in the Catholic Church, because I will ask him how.

“If any Pastor tells you that, tell him to return the money. Nobody can Islamise Nigeria. They have commercialized Jesus Christ. They should stop commercializing Jesus Christ. He is our Lord and Saviour.

“You know what Jesus Christ did in the temple. He chased them away. We shall chase away those pastors who collected money from PDP leaders to tell us lies. We shall chase them away on behalf of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Amaechi also stated that the presidential election would be a referendum between him and President Goodluck Jonathan.

“I told the President (Dr. Jonathan) that the presidential election in Rivers State is a referendum between him and me. I told him anywhere I go, I will show what I have done. Let him show what he has done.”

SOURCE:http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pastors-collected-n6b-campaign-apc-buhari-amaechi/

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ernecy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
This one is strong

Ftc, hmmm!! Nothing special!!

Back to the matter

If this is true, e mean say trouble dey

Now who do we turn to, if the so called Men of God can be bought over.

Btw did u say 6billion,

Ok

Wait make I get my scientific calculator

48 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by kestolove95(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oyedepo and co

148 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by loomer: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
ONE THING I HATE SO MUCH NA LIES,

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by YEMOYEMI: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Commercialized pastros, return Nigeria's N6,000,000,000.00 back to the goverment coffers. You will all go to hell because of GEJ's plate of portage.

151 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by adioolayi(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Men of God!!
All I know is that a man of God that does not know what it feels like to be unemployed or underemployed, does not know many people don't have access to good food, clothing, shelter, education and health care facilities, that does not know many people are dying and living in abject poverty,......such man or men of God cannot decide who the populace should vote for!
Our vote our right.. My vote my right.
I will vote come February 14, my vote will count!
NB: I have my PVC.. Please and please go get yours grin cheesy

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by falconey(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
No wonder.........I wonder what concerns pastors with politics....even redeem didn't campaign for osibanjo. Is all about money, anytime jonathan visit any church the pastor will always say something about his re-election

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by femicyrus(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Are you there when oyedepo collected the money?
Oyedepo is one I can't trust when it comes to money but you should allow God to judge. God know those who are His
kestolove95:
Oyedepo and co

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ziccoit: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
God of men is certainly greater than men of God. He owns them they don't own Him. He determines what happens, they don't. The corrupt MOGs,no matter how highly placed by their blind followers, are going to be disgraced this year.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

258 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Zuria(f): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Seriously, if the pastors had endorsed Gen. Buhari, would Amaechi tell us how the voice of the pastors were the voice of God? undecided undecided undecided

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
The bribe might not be up to 6b o but I definitely know there is a exchange of bribe. That one of the reason I don't respect these so called men of God

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Trailblazer1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?

Na so you go use your hand take carry problem wey pass you and later blame the devil for your misery

Where was Oyedepo mentioned in the post?

He is too rich to beg.

Too blessed to be cursed.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Na so you go use your hand take carry problem wey pass you and later blame the devil for your misery

Where was Oyedepo mentioned in the post?

He is too rich to beg.

Too blessed to be cursed.

But he is definitely not too rich to collect tithes from the poor masses.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Trailblazer1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
These are the end times, don't be surprised even if it is true which I strongly doubt.
Warning: don't use this to blaspheme against God.

The bible clearly states:
2 Timothy 3 vs 1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

As many of you using this end time malaise to mock God and despise his prophets bringing dishonour to the pastoral office, I pray you never see the wrath of God so keep off.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by joseph1832(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why am I not surprised! Collecting offering and tithes is not enough for this so called MOG then they want their own share of the national cake!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by sammyj: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
;

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by atlwireles: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
I just feel so sorry Amaechi. They are now paid because they refuse to support you. Like I said Nigeria's election will follow the same known pattern, Amaechi is slowly seeing the hand writings on the wall.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Djicemob: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC supporters are robots grin Look at how they downloaded this foolish story by Amaechi hook,line and sinker grin grin grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pedel: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wao you have really spoken.. I want to make a comment on your post but I need to ask you some few questions:

How old are you?
What do you do for a living?
Which church do you worship at?
Who is your Pastor? or are you a pastor?
Have you, ever, travelled out of Nigeria?
Did you finish secondary school? (I know BSc and SSCE is more or less the same in Nigeria now)

I am waiting for your answer so I can make accurate assesment of your personality before replying to what you just posted.
Please your reply will determine my comment.
Thanks.

sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by frankyychiji(f): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi "Chibuzor" the village fool is at it again oooo! grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by frankyychiji(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
pedel:
Wao you have really spoken.. I want to make a comment on your post but I need to ask you some few questions:

How old are you?
Did you finish secondary school? (I know BSc and SSCE is more or less the same in Nigeria now)

I am waiting for your answer so I can make accurate assesment of your personality before replying to what you just posted.
Thanks.

Did he rattle you with that revelation? Sorry bro!

53 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
pedel:

How old are you?

Thanks.

You are such a big joke for you to think ill give you information about myself on a forum like this. What were you thinking? To have even asked these questions expecting answers on a forum like this even makes you a big joke abi I lie? Imagine the questions sef? grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin dis one is strong grin make dem go cook beans joooor. dis days majorit
y of these pastors reverend pope ministers are fake please guys beware.imagine a church were they will give offering up to 10 times in the name of thanks giving and sow seed. babalawo sef nor dey collect money like that grin make una bewr of fake pastors oh

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pedel: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
What revelation?
frankyychiji:
Did he rattle you with that revelation? Sorry bro!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by MrMcJay(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:

So much words, but little sense. Islamize you? What do you have that they want to Islamize? Na inside Jollof rice dem wan put d Islam?

People like you get opportunity to hawk buns in Dubai and you share testimony in Church. Dubai na Christian Country abi?

All these small boys with Tecno and Mtn Free 10MB sha.

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

So much words, but little sense. Islamize you? What do you have that they want to Islamize? Na inside Jollof rice dem wan put d islam?

People like you get opportunity to hawk buns in Dubai

All these small boys with Tecno and Mtn Free 10MB sha.
See the big baba wey get sense. Old papa youngie? So hawking "bons (not buns grin )" in dubai is your dream job? Too bad for you "OLD AGE" chaiiiiiiieeeee. Goodluck has succeeded in improving our economy hence people don't have to go to dubai. Smh. Btw, mtn gives free 10 mb? Hmmmmm! You seem to know much. First bons now 10mb. Next may be ghetto life. What is the meaning pf the Arabic writing on our naira note? We don't want it? Nigeria is not an islamic country! No to islamization JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! HE IS YOUR GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU CANNOT STOP OUR WORSHIPPING HIM. YOU TOO SMALL. I SOAK MYSELF WITH THE "BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". AMEN!! FIRE! ANYTHING YOU ARE YOUR EVIL COHORTS WISH ME BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN! YOU CANNOT HARM ME WITH YOUR EVIL ENCHANTMENTS. IT WOULD ONLY BOUNCE ON YOUR OWN HEAD IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN. I'm NOT IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMY THAT'S WHY I SAY THIS

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by realnaijaa: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Many of you just repeat what others repeated. Which of the agricultural sector reforms has had aNY iimpact on Nigerians. How many of the so called dams have you seen. How many of you have entered the expensive so called mass transit train. How many of the sure-p buses have you witness plying nigerian mass transportation landscape.have you been to the 7up toll gate area of lagos? Have you seen the so called sure-p unemployed Nigerians been deceived with fake employments scam with people paying over 100k for fake employment.
Jona has been going around promising massive employment even when he knows the govt will be borrowing 2trillion to finance this years budget.all govt agencies have been told to cut down on all capital projects ,even there is no assurance of getting your salaries on time.all savings is gone. Dollar is exchanging at 210 naira.
So what have you really achieved in the peast 6yrs apart from retrogression. Insecurity is the other of the day. Our army alone is over 130,000 in strength excluding the airforce ,navy,police which is over 400,000. We are happy that chad sent in just 750 soldiers. Even with what chad sent they have achieved a lot in just 2 weeks .we are happy that the AU is sending a 7500 military contingent. Is this not absurd with an army of over 130,000 we not achieved.
When people talk they leave issues and bring in sentiments. No one sponsor of boko haram as ever been caught yet this group use modern hilux bus,jeeps, and have food and medical supply in abundance.we all know in our hearts Jonathan allowed him self to hijacked by some group of persons that never meant well for them selves. This is failing.those who are supporting him are doing it for the following reason
1. They have a link with corrupt means of enriching themselves directly or indirectly in this govt.
2. Some of been afraid of not been political irrelevant
3.some do not have a moral conscience and their understanding of what is right as been destroyed by greed
4.the religious aspect as been the worst ,we christain have now started calling black white.this is bigotry is its greatest form.we are expected to say the truth no matter what,but rather we have been politicized. Even pastor comming out to sTate who to vote for not because they decided to find out the whole truth as the bible commanded, but have bbeen seective with it. If group of imams come out to endorse buhari there would have been great shout of islamization .
5. This other group are my eastern brothers who all have been known to support what so ever is in power irrespective of performance.I bet you when buhari wins they will be the ones celebrating change as if they were the exponent of it.
Failure should not be encourage if we are to build a Nigeria of our dreams.
I cnavased for jona in 2011. I got more than 50 people to vvote for him.I even convince many of my church brethren to do the same.6yrs latter what do we have? An over expensive train even the masses in lagos reject.over hyped rice production figure ,which showed for the Christmas locally produced rice was what we were meantto eat this last festival. How many of you have seen such rice? All they have been given is one stat after the other.
4trilloin on defence yet chad one of the poorest countries sent in only 750 soldiers and have turn the tide of the war, capturing and securing towns one after the other.
Shame on this govt and any Nigerian who for one of the resons stated support failure.

111 Likes 21 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.