Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo (33795 Views)

No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by abeylevels(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Bishop Oyedepo,

Based on the foundations of our faith in the Acts of the Apostles whereby as Christians we are urged by the living God to proclaim the Gospel with joy, great enthusiasm and minister to the poorest among us, I bring the word of God to you with respect to your decision to be part of the 2015 elections and what they hold for the poor and most vulnerable among us –the friends of our Lord Jesus, our Emmanuel-God among us.

Ordinarily, it ought to be presumed that as a Bishop of your Church that you are aware of this divine message, which rests on the divine unity of the Body Of Christ. But your recent decision which divided members of the Body of Christ in your Church-Winners Chapel, Ota, western Nigeria- when you openly asked them to pray for President Jonathan’s success at the polls, and, which led to the open resistance of your curious prayer point has justified this reminder.

The Incorruptible Body of Christ rests unmistakably on Joy To The World for that Joy To The World is at the core of His Word among us, which is at great risk given your embrace of the source of major corruption in the land-President Jonathan, who is the source of the misery, poverty, joblessness, un-employment of the poor and vulnerable who our Lord Jesus calls us to minister to and proclaim the joy of the Gospel to.

This message concerns the visit of President Jonathan to your church-Winners Chapel- at the thick of the 2015 campaign during your church’s third service on January 25. President Jonathan was in company of Mr. Jones Arogbofa his Chief of Staff and Mr. John Kenny Okpara Executive Secretary of Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Board.

Given the way our kind God is working for Change in Nigeria we have it on record that President Jonathan has been sending emissaries to some Pastors to pray for him meaning to pray against change. The information yet to be confirmed is that money is changing hands and the emissary in this transaction where money is being used in hot pursuit of Pastors and the Body of Christ is allegedly Mr. Okpara Secretary of Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Board.

Dear Pastor David Oyedepo, here is where you come in because you are one of these Pastors praying against Change in Nigeria. And this calls to question our call to serve the poor and most vulnerable among us by our God.

First, as a Bishop, you are expected to say the truth. As a Bishop, you are in the eye of the Nigerian Christian Community. Yes it is true that as Nigerians there are some of us Christians who can reconcile our Christian faith with corruption. There are some of us who in open disregard to the scriptures, which proclaim “They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption.
For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved. ” Peter 2:19 would force a false reconciliation of the Incorruptible Body of Christ, the scriptures with the insane corruption under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Regardless of this, you have the faith obligation to say the truth before Nigerian Christian Community whether you visited President Goodluck Jonathan, and whether you asked members of the Body of Christ in your church to pray for President Jonathan who has never been a friend of the Nigerian poor and the vulnerable. So Bishop, I have a simple question for you: did you visit President Jonathan, and did you ask your church members to pray for President Jonathan’s success at the polls?

If you did, did you visit with other brother Pastors? If so, who are these brother Pastors? What are their names? Who organized the visit? Nigerians know that your brother Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria who is also supposed to be the president of Christian Association of Nigeria has sold CAN to President Jonathan as part of his campaign structure. Hence, we want to know if Pastor Ayo Oristejafor was part of this visit too.

Now these are what are in the pubic domain. Because the vast body of the laity across all Christian denominations of our faith who are closer to the street conditions of the poor in Nigeria have decided to defend the Incorruptible Body of Christ by distancing themselves from the corruption under President Jonathan, the president has panicked.

The president panicked because unmindful of the history of our nation, he has in a most divisive manner initially sold himself as “the Christian” candidate. That did not gain any traction among Nigerians and the Christian laity because President Jonathan’s regime seethes in corruption, and President Jonathan’s social and moral corruption stands in fundamental contradiction to the Incorruptible Body of Christ.

Hence, Nigerian Christian laity have decided to distance themselves from him in defense of the Incorruptible Body of Christ. This is because if someone is a Christian and he/she is going into politics, and he/she wants to put herself forward as a Christian, then such person must go into the roots of Christianity which is a service to the poor, the socially and economically broken, the lonely and the most vulnerable and socially disabled in our society.

This, the Christian-in-politics must do in defense of the Incorruptible Body of Christ. That is, we know a Christian candidate if there is one, and not the mere parroting that “I am a southerner then I am a Christian candidate” like President Jonathan is mistakenly doing in direct offense and antagonism to our individual Christian and moral consciences.

Sir, Bishop Oyedepo, a Christian candidate is not who is dubiously and on private, personal friendship basis anointed by the CAN president-Ayo Oritsejafor, a business man though a Pastor, whose role is transient and who like all of us mortals must account for his service and sins against the poor, before our God.

Rather, the Christian candidate is that who represents the “poor” roots of Christianity as a service to the broken and who then ministers to the spiritual needs of the poor as the poor is lifted out of poverty as we proclaim the Gospel with joy.

Thus a good Christian must run on an anti-corruption platform for the Body of our Christ is Incorruptible. Sir our faith is fundamentally irreconcilable to corruption. Because our anointment is an anointment to serve the poor ceaselessly without season, our anointment knows this.

Dear Bishop, I am not the one talking. It is a voice from the scriptures, which I commit to you thus “They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved. ” 2 Peter 2:19

But on the contrary, Pastor Oyedepo, sadly, you stated your position on the nature of our anointment. Against, 2 Peter 2: 19, Pastor David Oyedepo, you brought in President Jonathan-a corrupt symbol of the negation of the Incorruptible Body of Christ and therefore of our anointment.

Pastor Oyedepo, you chose to abandon the divine roots of Christianity which is service to the poor, the vulnerable, the broken, the lonely and the socially ignored in favor of the artificially “mighty” and possessor of the transient and finite in our lives.

Pastor Oyedepo, against the voice of the lonely, the broken, the ignored, the economically and socially invisible due to poverty, you chose to align with the transiently “powerful” the finite, the mortal, due to the transient “power” of Oil money.

Pastor Oyedepo I put it to you, due to your worship at the altar of the transient, gold, silver and oil, you divided members of your church. It will take the restorative nature of the mercy of God to restore unity. This is why we must see the end and exit of corruption in our society and lives.

For our God gave us a commandment brought down by Moses form the divine Mount, which says “Thou Shall Have No Other god beside me”. Pastor, do you still remember this? When you bow before oil money as you do, you have created other gods.

When you divide members of your church through intimidation as you do, you have created other gods. When you secretly worship at the Mount of Corruption as you do, you have created other gods.

When you look at the poor straight in the face and you say, “I do not care… I care only about my oil and the money it festoons me with” you have created other gods.

But Pastor at this holy hour, just before the decision remember the voice of the poor from the Nigerian streets. At this hour, there are no Christians, there are no Muslims; there is no young there is no old, there is no literate and there is no illiterate, there is no south, there is no north, there is no west, there is no east; you only have the poor and the transiently “mighty” it is one body, one soul, one divine voice reminding you of the “poor” roots of our faith of Christianity in the Acts of the Apostles and commandment handed over to us from generation to generation saying and beckoning “Thou Shall Have no other god before me… Thou shall serve no other god beside me…” This is the word of our Lord.

Dear Bishop David Oyedepo I leave you to your Christian conscience and the loving and kind hand of our God of Change who is ceaselessly patient and kind and who will welcome us and you anytime we change and return to HIM.

Yours in Christ.

Adeolu Ademoyo aaa54@cornell.edu Africana Studies and Research Center, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
Source: http://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/?p=166677

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Trailblazer1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by LastProphet: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
May God bless u OP, Oyedepo is not working in the best interest of the masses as usual but I can assure u none of his followers will see anything wrong with his openly compromised stance on the forthcoming election. He openly supports GEJ for monetary gains, and he is also envious of what Osinbajo will achieve for Redeem should he succeed. I have always observed that living faith church and the CAN always go against any pastor that tries to go into politics, they see it as a competition and instead of rallying to the person or silently disapprove, they actively work against the person. Only a blind and daft person will tell me that he dosent know that Osinbajo will be given maximum power by GMB to perform (GMB has always had strong deputies, go and research), so what Oyedepo is championing is a course that will bring down Osinbajo and Adeboye who has little knowledge of anything outside the Bible does not know. He has been convinced to also reject Osinbajo. All of them act on the conviction of some hopelessly false information GEJ has been passing round among pastors - about how OIC (organization of Islamic Countries) is trying to make Nigeria a muslim country and why he is the last hope of christians to ensure that dosent happen. I pity christians in this country

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
AM I not just fed up with all these so-called open letters honestly? Abeg na who read everything? undecided
Christians are so gullible! Their gullibility paved way for their destruction in antioch, turkey, etc. Their gullibility may still destroy them in Nigeria. The foolish things of GOD is wiser than the wisdom of man [of which he (GOD) is not foolish]. Where have you ever seen an islamist support a christian? You guys should open your eyes o.
Indeed some so-called educated people would have their freedom snatched from them because of their so-called wisdom (which is FOOLISHNESS). GOD indeed uses fools(foolish things) to spite the wise (the so-called wisdom of men.)
Btw, are pastors not really supposed to interfere into politics? Who anointed Saul and David in the bible? Who was always advising David in the bible? I need answers. Thanks

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Ayobami97(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oyedepo won't read this, he is very busy at the moment.

24 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ayobami97:
Oyedepo won't read this, he is very busy at the moment.
only idle fans of absolutely poor candidates would go through line by line.

17 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by resty4(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
U wrote from the comfort of yr room in NY.
Tell us where were u when buhari and lawan kaita threatened to make nig. ungovernable? 2day lo n behold BH. Where were u when buhari enjoined muslims to vote for one of theirs then? Tell us where were u when buhari said last year that 'karai jini beri jini' where were u? Meaning there will be bloodbath from dogs and monkeys. Tell us who are the dogs n monkeys?
Bewise my brother and yr likes -DON'T SELL YR BIRTHRIGHT 2 THE ISMAILITES.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by linuxuser(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
When last did you read your Bible if you have one? So in your own bible its not a sin to speak evil about one person especially in a matter that you do not know the truth about. How did you know that Bishop Oyedpo is working against the masses? and how did you know that the Bishop works against another church. Again, read your bible ( 1 Chr. 16:22 and Ps 105:15). Dont be like the fools that open their mouth without thinking. Repend and thou shall be saved. Dont just bring a course upon yourself for things you know nothing about. Bearing a false witness surely can attract a course.

LastProphet:
May God bless u OP, Oyedepo is not working in the best interest of the masses as usual but I can assure u none of his followers will see anything wrong with his openly compromised stance on the forthcoming election. He openly supports GEJ for monetary gains, and he is also envious of what Osinbajo will achieve for Redeem should he succeed. I have always observed that living faith church and the CAN always go against any pastor that tries to go into politics, they see it as a competition and instead of rallying to the person or silently disapprove, they actively work against the person. Only a blind and daft person will tell me that he dosent know that Osinbajo will be given maximum power by GMB to perform (GMB has always had strong deputies, go and research), so what Oyedepo is championing is a course that will bring down Osinbajo and Adeboye who has little knowledge of anything outside the Bible does not know. He has been convinced to also reject Osinbajo. All of them act on the conviction of some hopelessly false information GEJ has been passing round among pastors - about how OIC (organization of Islamic Countries) is trying to make Nigeria a muslim country and why he is the last hope of christians to ensure that dosent happen. I pity christians in this country

27 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Op please, can you summarize it. I've got church business to attend to

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by demelza: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
LastProphet:
God bless you too.
My pastor whom I respect so much has also bought into that OIC propaganda. Sunday was scheduled as a prayer for Nigeria service in order to prevent "non-christians" from attaining government seat. I was too mad I couldnt even stand up to pray, had to walk out at a point.
When I heard an elder whom I thought was cerebral and intelligent say he will still vote GEJ no matter how disappointed he was, the anger and sadness that washed over me is a feeling I dont want to experience again.
If Christianity means supporting mediocrity, then to hell with it.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by linuxuser(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sorry did you say.

demelza:

If Christianity means supporting mediocrity, then to hell with it.
Thank God you walked out of such a prayer meeting if not your sin would have been an hidereance to them because your word simply means you never knew christ in the first instance because if you do, you wont utter such a word like "then to hell with it" even in the midst of your highest provocation. Please go back to the cross. You surely have missed it.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by demelza: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
linuxuser:
Sorry did you say.

Thank God you walked out of such a prayer meeting if not your sin would have been an hidereance to them because your word simply means you never knew christ in the first instance because if you do, you wont utter such a word like "then to hell with it" even in the midst of your highest provocation. Please go back to the cross. You surely have missed it.
Why are you going up and down attacking everyone who supports the Op?
Go get a life, Oyedepo is in his mansion now enjoying his sleep. Do likewise

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by LastProphet: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2015
linuxuser:
When last did you read your Bible if you have one? So in your own bible its not a sin to speak evil about one person especially in a matter that you do not know the truth about. How did you know that Bishop Oyedpo is working against the masses? and how did you know that the Bishop works against another church. Again, read your bible ( 1 Chr. 16:22 and Ps 105:15). Dont be like the fools that open their mouth without thinking. Repend and thou shall be saved. Dont just bring a course upon yourself for things you know nothing about. Bearing a false witness surely can attract a course.

The right spelling is CAUSE! And however, it was a thought shared, the cause can only be on the perpetrator if my assumptions are true.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Aareeasy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
is Oyedepo a Christian?

thorough shows dat he ( Oyedepo) is a Freemanson .

see d many signs in the buildings of his churches. the sign of d Jew, 666 and so on

u may nt notice it well
its called hidden in plain sight

1 Like

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by linuxuser(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thanks for pointing the spelling mistake out (but you missed it too as it should be curse) and am glad you got my message as well. For your education, assumption is not always the TRUTH. Hope you repent.

LastProphet:

The right spelling is CAUSE! And however, it was a thought shared, the cause can only be on the perpetrator if my assumptions are true.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Topgainer: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
LastProphet:

LastProphet:

It is Curse
Oyedepo can't curse nobody if he is truly a practicing Christian he is only condemned to bless. Only God can curse yet a Christian whose redemption from the curse cost God so much can't be cursed by any man
It is understandable if we are talking about Spell which is a stock in trade of the Occult and magicians regardless of the title they append to their names. Some use Prophets, Pastors, Bishop, Alpha or the traditional Babalawo, Guru, lord and the rests. The fruits they bear go before them

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by klem93(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
nice write up

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by LagosBoi2(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
You can first call Oyedepo a business man before calling him a pastor

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by acidtalk: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Which Oyedepo?

Oyedepo the GATE KEEPER OF HELL? or

Oyedepo THE GUINESS WORLD RECORD SLAPPER THAT SLAPS INNOCENT CHILDREN? or

The Oyedepo who USES THE GULLIBILITY OF HIS SHEEPS TO MAKE HIMSELF THE RICHEST PASTOR IN THE WORLD? or

The Oyedepo whose university's architectural Aerial view of QUESTIONABLE AND SCARY CIRCUMSTANCE? or

The Oyedepo who named his school "CONVENANT" whereas my gullible Nigerian parents can't seem to think deep what covenant their children's destiny is signing with this man.

OYEDPO IS A FRAUD! CRIMINAL!! and NOT from God.

Can he still claim to preach the word of God if God takes away his entire "stolen" wealth?

MY PEOPLE ARE SHEEPS. THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN GOD GAVE THEM A BRAIN AND HEART SO THEY CAN CALL UNTO HIM DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH ANYONE. MOST PEOPLE TODAY FEAR THEIR PASTORS MORE THAN THEY FEAR GOD.

In other news:

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

* POWER : The power situation of the country will NEVER improve if this government remains in power, as the money bags supporting this government are the sole importers of fuel and diesel and they make billions of naira in profit everyday by gaining from the epileptic power situation of the country.

* SECURITY : Billions are budgeted for security but yet nothing to show for it , especially in the North East of the country. Jonathan has politicized the military and made it equally Corrupt. The military, police, sss only flex their powers at the opposition and harmless citizens.

*YOUTH EMPOWERMENT: Sure P and the likes are money siphoners the government setup to siphon money. Those who needed to benefit from it aren't as every penny is being embezzled by the same government.

*TRANSPORTATION: Before you start pointing at the railways which is Jonathan's ONLY achievement, ask yourself if that is the same kind of coaches used in this present day world. Brazil, Czech, Venezuela, Mexico and others just resuscitated their rail transport and each country spent FAR LESS than what our government claimed to have spent and with a more modernized end product.

*ECONOMY: Nigeria's economy is SINKING SERIOUSLY. Whether you believe Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, and other economist or not, the truth remains that an economy tsunami is about to take place in the coming months. Over 30% of government workers, banks, oil and gas, Marine, insurance, fund managers, manufacturing will be out of job in the next few months. Ngozi Iweala and others can twist figures and refute the truth as much as they can but the truth is about to unveil itself soon.

IF YOU AGREE JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE THE CLUESS DRUNKARD IS A THIEF AND WON'T RETURN TO ASO ROCK SIGNIFY HERE NOW WITH THE LIKE BUTTON.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by holatin(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
oyedepo had stop been God chosen and religion leader but Money driven and political campaigner.

oya abuse me for my post.

buhari for change
buhari for better nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by EmoBoy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Christians are actually not meant to contest for political positions in governments. It is written in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by scribble: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
If Oyedepo is worshipping Baal as alleged

Then Amaechi is Baaltzahar, Baal, etc...

These politicians are a pain

Can amaechi substantiate his foul allegations

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by freshness2020: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by victorazy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by englishmart(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
thou shall not serve money
Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by baddoentworld: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
great....
Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by scribble: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi will soon go on sabbatical

This man that mortgaged the future of the children of his indigenes to settle a personal score

A Judas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by timilehing(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Some pastors will be so wealthy and popular in this world that HELL will be waiting to welcome them.
I don't follow pastors, I don't quote them, I read and quote my Bible!!

11 Likes

Re: Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo by Liamm(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / A different View on COZA Sex Scandal / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.