Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) (3786 Views)

NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president / Breaking News: President Buhari Hands Over Power To Osibanjo. / Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by shift15(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is it right?

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Did Osinbajo Complain Oga,why are u crying over spilt milk....If u were a Muslim,you will understand better that you are always expected to be praising and worshipping God

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Popemax(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hidden agenda smelling.....Osibanjo plz open your eyes,you're bin used.....GOD BLESS NIGERA

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by theV0ice: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
shift15:
Is it right?

What would you say if you were told that gej spoke in tongues while discussing with Sambo? Or recited Psalm 23 in a PDP gathering?

At least we've seen Christians break out in tongues in the middle of a gist that touches their soul or spirit

I even remember now that catholics also fiddle with their rosaries in public. Is it a hidden agenda too?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
This country sef.. e dey taya person sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by kay1one(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just hope its not the same one shecow recites too!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by shift15(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
theV0ice:

What would you say if you were told that gej spoke in tongues while discussing with Sambo? Or recited Psalm 23 in a PDP gathering?

At least we've seen Christians break out in tongues in the middle of a gist that touches their soul or spirit

I even remember now that catholics also fiddle with their rosaries in public. Is it a hidden agenda too?

Just as El-Rufai ridiculed GEJ for kneeling down to pray at Redeemed Camp.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
I honestly don't understand the point of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
shift15:
Is it right?

So politics stops him from his right of religion?

God you people have lost it!!!

So what if he was the one who went mosque and the imam started raining insult on prospective voters?

PDP is dead!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Monimatic(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=25pt]Boko-Hari Devil Advocate coming to unleash terror on infidels...[/size]
grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by tit(f): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Deal with Buhari the way Nigeria Army is dealing with bokoharam.
Make i go make baby food.
I dey come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Some Jonathanians are stoopid to say the least

So if a Catholic holds his rosary or a Cele man wears his Sutana or a Reedeemed man holds anointing oil it is a taboo.......

PDP is doing everything possible to shift the issues of this campaign cycle from the real things to very mundane and outlandishly stupid inanities

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Gbawe: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Another crap thread from a brain that has been damaged by the politics of religious and ethnic prejudice the desperate PDP has now mastered as a tool of dividing and ruling Nigerians. Can the PDP and their fans ever do "issue-based"?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by theV0ice: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
shift15:

Just as El-Rufai ridiculed GEJ for kneeling down to pray at Redeemed Camp.

What would you have said if GMB was the one jumping from one mosque and Alfa to the other like gej has been gallivanting from one church and pastor to the other for the past 5 years?

GMB is pictured fiddling with his prayer beads in the presence of his associate like any catholic will do with his rosary, like any MFM member will do with their 'die by fire' prayer irrespective of who is present, pls Let him be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by loomer: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
NIGERIANS
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Collynzo419: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Title of thread- Buhari Recite Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo

Another Mama piss follower that does not know the meaning of recite

embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
See as he open him nyash mmmmmmmmm *covers nose*
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
tit:
Deal with Buhari the way Nigeria Army is dealing with bokoharam.
Make i go make baby food.
I dey come.

You just refused to get sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
OP really disappointed me sha.. What's so wrong in what he's doing?? He might just have finished observing salat..

Abeg this thread is baseless..angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by tzoracle: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
shift15:
Is it right?

This is the reason why aliens won't talk to us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by tzoracle: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
shift15:
Is it right?

This is the reason why aliens won't talk to us

Modified*
Mtn na yimu
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by ibnjarir93(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
dominique:
I honestly don't understand the point of this thread.
spot-on.
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by ibnjarir93(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
shift15:
Is it right?
Who told u if someone holds what GMB is holding that means he is reciting the qur'anic verses?
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by Wuuworld(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Osibanjo,my prayer for u is that,u will not die with this man...when u guys fail on Feb14th,am going to plead with Jonathan to help u out with little appointment....am sure Minister of religion affairs wouldn't be a bad idea...but one thing u will do for me as ur Godfather is to build a religion prison in katsina state for Buhari,where he can state and recite that very well.......#Terms and condition applied
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by bewla(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
look at this
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by AmucheJane(f): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why are you guys bringing catholic into this issue? Foolish youths, nonsense.
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by SOUNDKING: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who can tell me whom this quote could be traced to ''the instrument used to destroy christianity in Turkey was invented by a Christian'' and ''a pastor is the one strategizing for the Islamization of Nigeria'' Nigerian christians thought he was high when he made that statement that is why we are sleeping. That man heard it from a reliable source before he said it. Because he gives undisputed evidence, it pains me so much that our clergymen has thrown caution to the wind. Only Jehovah will help us.
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by bizlifelines(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
It could be the time for prayers and he chose to recite his prayers with the rosary. The Catholics use it too.I believe no matter the valid explanation, it doesn't matter for most of the die hard anti and pro Buhari supporters.
Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by GARRIx7(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Wuuworld:
Osibanjo,my prayer for u is that,u will not die with this man...when u guys fail on Feb14th,am going to plead with Jonathan to help u out with little appointment....am sure Minister of religion affairs wouldn't be a bad idea...but one thing u will do for me as ur Godfather is to build a religion prison in katsina state for Buhari,where he can state and recite that very well.......#Terms and condition applied

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by GARRIx7(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Who can tell me whom this quote could be traced to ''the instrument used to destroy christianity in Turkey was invented by a Christian'' and ''a pastor is the one strategizing for the Islamization of Nigeria'' Nigerian christians thought he was high when he made that statement that is why we are sleeping. That man heard it from a reliable source before he said it. Because he gives undisputed evidence, it pains me so much that our clergymen has thrown caution to the wind. Only Jehovah will help us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by rabzy01: 1:51am On Feb 04, 2015
shift15:
Is it right?

If it isn't wrong for a sitting President of FRN to be kneeling down for some business men of gods, then what is wrong in holding a rosary?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) by vega84(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2015
He is a muslim wetin de there? They al do the same. Bt will be angry if Nigerians allow buhari to win this election! Whether he is gud or bad we can't keep recycling bins wen we are over 150million

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Presidential Results, Jonathan Wins As Expected / Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss / Wike's MERCEDES-BENZ Jeep Gift From Non Existing Company. SCAM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.