Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter (24522 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by sil(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2006
There was this friend we grew up together, went to the same schools and very close because of our family relationship. He was staying a bit far because of the nature of his business, he brought his only daughter to stay with me and school, i took her and treated her like a daughter. After some time she started developing into her adolesence age; i couldn't keep my eyes off her. I had to fall in love with her never minding the consequences.

I asked her out and she accepted. There we started making love day and night whenever my wife is away from the house. During the holidays, she went home to her parents and the mom discovered she was pregnant!! shocked shocked she wrote to me and told me she hasn't told her parents who impregnanted her.

There is a saying that "Nothing is hidden under the sun; when the wind blows the anus of the chicken is exposed"

Now, what do i do because i'm confused way beyond should my friend find out that i impregnanted his daughter!!

What about my wife and children, how would they feel should they come to find out i impregnanted a girl i took as my own daughter?? embarassed

Please somebody, tell me what to do. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by dondele(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2006
tell u what to do? u are thinking of abortion and u want someone else to suggest it to you so u will satisfy your pervertious conscious. SHAME SHAME SHAMEEEEEE ON YOUUUUUUUU. YOU couldnt keep your eyes off a lil girl and u are evn married? damn, you need a good ass kicking. shameeeeeeee. ppl like you should be locked up. even the fact that it is your best friends daughter couldnt keep dat di*k of yours down. you are such a pervert. shameeeeeeee. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by queen2(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2006
Its a shame i agree with dondele

First of all, how old is that little girl by the way and they almost the same age as your children if so, wuld u take it if such thing happen to your own daughter.
U just have to tell them the truth, tell your friend and her family u are responsible for pregnancy.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2006
angryits your load so u carry it,serves you right. grin
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by iice(f): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2006
sil:

Now, what do i do because i'm confused way beyond should my friend find out that i impregnanted his daughter!!
What about my wife and children, how would they feel should they come to find out i impregnanted a girl i took as my own daughter?? embarassed
Please somebody, tell me what to do. undecided
Well well well, You finally remembered you had a wife and you had children but you didnt remember that when you were doing you secret runs which is even evident as you were writing this :-
sil:

After some time she started developing into her adolesence age; i couldn't keep my eyes off her. I had to fall in love with her never minding the consequences.
I asked her out and she accepted. There we started making love day and night whenever my wife is away from the house. During the holidays, she went home to her parents and the mom discovered she was pregnant!! shocked shocked she wrote to me and told me she hasn't told her parents who impregnanted her.
Do your head well and accept your responsibility, better spill the beans now before things get worse
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by sammiek1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
how unfair. Pls learn to control your libido.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by mamaput(f): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2006
this is so funny,ihope the father finds out
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by pearl2(m): 1:04am On Aug 28, 2006
go for sterilization and castration immediately to protect future potential victims. cheesy cheesy cheesy
hope that helps. wink wink wink
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Oracle(m): 3:56am On Aug 29, 2006
Sil,
if your story is true then you should know you've messed up which is something i believe isn't right.
A friend you claimed to have grown up with, someone you probably ate with and did things together is the same friend you turned around and stabbed at the back that implies that you were never true to him.
The Betrayal shows you're not and has never been a good Friend.

Being a married man your sex territory should be around your wife.
If you had fallen for another woman that probably would have been understandable but you fell for your friend's daughter, and she turned out to be a very young Child just at adolescence.

That means you're sick.
if you cannot look at a young girl that is young enough to be your own daughter without sleeping with her, that means I'm sorry for every young Child around, even yours.

You reap what you sow, someday you will feel the pain so bad.
The consequences are before you
1: you will lose your marriage
2: you will lose your long time friendship with a very good friend who trusted you soooo
    much that he left his daughter with you.
3: there will be shame, sorrow and tears.\

The only person who can run to now is God, he will hear you and forgive you but the scar from the wound you've created in your friend's heart will remain.

the final thing i have for you is
[size=20pt]MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU[/size]
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by gigitte(f): 4:19am On Aug 29, 2006
Lord Jesus, is this guy for real? this is a nollywood script right here
men oh men, you don Bleep up oh
gosh i think you should just confess all, leave all your worldly possessions behind and go on penance to help feed the starving kids in africa.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Sista(f): 4:41am On Aug 29, 2006
@ Sil

Are you for real or was this just a good topic to get people going? Your profile shows that you are only 22. If you are 22 this girl must be a child.

Is this about someone else, someone you know? If it is, he deserves what ever is going to happen to him. I feel sorry for that girl. You or someone you know took advantage of her. You can't be trusted.

Well, one thing for sure, there is nothing under the sun that you can do and don't have to pay the consequences for and believe you me, you or your friend will reap all the benefits of this consequence.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by gigitte(f): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2006
hey sista kilon poppin?
lol this story has made want to watch a naija movie now

sil,
na wah for you oh, i hope this is a lame attempt at getting attention on Nl, cos otherwise,
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2006
@topic

what are shame,
i guess that is what friends are for huh??
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2006
i meant
what a shame lol grin
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by mochafella(m): 12:50am On Aug 30, 2006
Free:

i guess that is what friends are for huh??

grin grin grin grin, u don craze
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by kiki(f): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2006
y u gon Bleep ur friend's daughter dats just nasty
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   love it love it love it

What are you? What are you? What are you?     grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Filthy man serves you right , yeah hope the father gets to know soon, your wife leave you, your kids hate you and your best friend cut your knob off

1 Like

Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by kiki(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2006
thats just fuucked up it just nasty its just wrong
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Seun(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2006
You're sleeping with your friend's only daughter and you don't even have the sense to use a condom or something. If this is a true story, then you are a disgrace to manhood. angry
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by nilla(f): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2006
I don't think this story is true tongue

But to give you the benefit of doubt, that just ain't right.

How could you
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Ugwumba(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2006
@ fraudulent thread (check Sista's comments). angry

1. Guy is 22 and already married with kids.

2. friend he went to school with is probably the same age, so daughter is at most 9 (if friend had her when he was, as early as, 13).

3. you ever tried to date a 9-year old girl, let alone sleep with her?

if this is true, then it is paedophilia (a crime) and i'm outa here. angry angry angry angry
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2006
ugwumba

Nice one, lol what a tool he is lol lol , Hey! SI looks like you been rumbled ROFLMAO grin. Didnt read sista,s post or check his profile, always good to check eh?[size=14pt] lol lol what a tool[/size]
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by EmemJU(f): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2006
Lol
What should u do?!
Keep ur daughters as far away from u as possible, who knows where ur d*ck may go next.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by EmemJU(f): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2006
Lol
What should u do?!
Keep ur daughters as far away from u as possible, who knows where ur d*ck may go next.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by queen2(f): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2006
nilla:

I don't think this story is true tongue

But to give you the benefit of doubt, that just ain't right.

How could you

maybe he's thinking of doing it tongue
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by nilla(f): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2006
maybe abi tongue
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by ladykool(f): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2006
Seun:

You're sleeping with your friend's only daughter and you don't even have the sense to use a condom or something. If this is a true story, then you are a disgrace to manhood. angry
here if is true u are a disgrace to manhood!BIG DISGRACE TO MANHOOD!. sad
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by kimba(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2006
queen2:

maybe he's thinking of doing it tongue

My guy likes to ask how deep the well is before he decides to jump into it.

O boy, just jump. Its very deep. Post us whateva you see when you're in.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Hotstepper(f): 4:33am On Sep 26, 2006
u r just disguting
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Dvampire(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2006
you want us to tell you what to do now that the canoe has capsized? angry na wa for men-o. you should have called for our opinions when you were about to ejaculate into her so that we would have told you not to. *yeye man*
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2006
i dont think this story is true. if it is, you are nothing but a freakin pervert. by yhe way, how old are you
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by dominobaby(f): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2006
If am to in by what sista has said, going thru his profile. Sil is 22, so what tha thrash are you bringing up here sil What do you take nairalanders for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.