Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter (24519 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by dominobaby(f): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2006
If am to go by what sista has said, going thru his profile. Sil is 22, so what tha thrash are you bringing up here sil What do you take nairalanders for
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by bimpeaka(f): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2006
a total cock'N'bull story.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by eslynera(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2006
yeah, 22 with kidz??
this topic is a fuxxing lie, angry
go lie somwhere else,

anyways, if it's true, i would say everybody makes mistakes but this one is like a crime. It's like sleepin with you're own daughter, tho i still don't bliv it, so i won't start sympathizin so early,
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2007
what a damn shame
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by NiteAngel(m): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2007
After reading "What about my wife and children, how would they feel should they come to find out i impregnanted a girl i took as my own daughter??" I went straight to your profile.

If you are actually 22, then the story is either fiction, another man's tale or your friend is much older. If your friend is much older, he will not be foolish enough to leave a teenage girl, his only daughter, in your care. If you are indeed married with children at 22 then your children are really young and their mum will grow to learn that even your own daughters should not be left in your care.

Indeed you took her as your own daughter, nothing can be more evident as to your fatherly role cry Go ahead and marry the girl as a second wife; at least the world will see that you have a heart as you live with the shame.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by frankiriri(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2007
na wah for u oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 2:54am On Feb 13, 2007
what a shame
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Echidime(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2007
Anywhere, as you said she is the ONLY daughter of your best friend, I ADVICE YOU NEVER TO GO FOR ABORTION let her have the destined child,if you go for abortion and she die on the process,that will be more sinful and unforgivable as you will make your best friend and his wife not having a daughter. You disvirgined her and were enjoying the young,Fresh,smooth tight PUSSY,GOD have a reason for everything that happens under the sun, who knows if the girl may die naturally within some years to come,thereby making her mother not having a daughter whatsoever, so please let her have the baby, if you can't affort to take care of her I beg you in the NAME of GOD Send me to and the expected baby to me, I will help you, email is :honestysmith@yahoo.co.uk write me offlist ok.

Please everyone blaming him should think of the unknow that makes GOD allow this to happen,I have seen and experience same situation back in Naija, where a girl of 14 years was imprenated by a man of 33 years of Age,the both families agreed to let her have the baby, which she did and had a twince boy and girl,and the girl later died just after two year of been a mother in a Mother Accident in Owerri Imo state,and she was the only child for that matter,then her two children gives hope to your mother and father, Hope you all got what I mean? Please help him encourage him to let this girl have that baby.

Men should develop their inner eyes and Vision and really know that NOTHING UNDER THE SUN CAN EVER HAPPEN WITH GOD HAVING A PURPOSE FOR IT.

Love you all[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 3:08am On Feb 18, 2007
shame on U
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Akinagirl(f): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2007
what an abomination
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2007
its a shame
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by bunmii(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2007
what were you thinking of? how old is she. shame angry
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by la1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2007
who cares if the story is abt him or not i jst like hurling insults and throwing stones,

u lunatic!
pervert!!
freak!!!
gosh i hope d girl has a boy and he grows up to rape ur daugther.
pig!!!
there now i feel better grin
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2007
wat a shame
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by FactorChic(f): 2:17am On Mar 09, 2007
I didnt bother to read the story, you should be sentenced to death by hanging angry
firing squad angry
cut into pieces angry
drown! angry
Damn, how low can u get?!!! angry
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by FactorChic(f): 2:18am On Mar 09, 2007
I didnt bother to read the story, you should be sentenced to death by hanging angry
firing squad angry
cut into pieces angry
drown! angry
Damn, how low can u get?!!! angry
la!:

who cares if the story is about him or not i jst like hurling insults and throwing stones,

u lunatic!
pervert!!
freak!!!
gosh i hope d girl has a boy and he grows up to rape your daugther.
pig!!!
there now i feel better grin

lol I like yougrin
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by FactorChic(f): 2:18am On Mar 09, 2007
Echidime:

Anywhere, as you said she is the ONLY daughter of your best friend, I ADVICE YOU NEVER TO GO FOR ABORTION let her have the destined child,if you go for abortion and she die on the process,that will be more sinful and unforgivable as you will make your best friend and his wife not having a daughter. You disvirgined her and were enjoying the young,Fresh,smooth tight PUSSY,GOD have a reason for everything that happens under the sun, who knows if the girl may die naturally within some years to come,thereby making her mother not having a daughter whatsoever, so please let her have the baby, if you can't affort to take care of her I beg you in the NAME of GOD Send me to and the expected baby to me, I will help you, email is :honestysmith@yahoo.co.uk write me offlist ok.

Please everyone blaming him should think of the unknow that makes GOD allow this to happen,I have seen and experience same situation back in Naija, where a girl of 14 years was imprenated by a man of 33 years of Age,the both families agreed to let her have the baby, which she did and had a twince boy and girl,and the girl later died just after two year of been a mother in a Mother Accident in Owerri Imo state,and she was the only child for that matter,then her two children gives hope to your mother and father, Hope you all got what I mean? Please help him encourage him to let this girl have that baby.

Men should develop their inner eyes and Vision and really know that NOTHING UNDER THE SUN CAN EVER HAPPEN WITH GOD HAVING A PURPOSE FOR IT.

Love you all[color=#006600][/color]
Lame! angry
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by RiffRaff: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2007
shocked The insect that gather sticks on it's own head shall cary it
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by agnesoseka: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2007
Of all d pretty girls around! u had 2 do it wiv ur BEST friend's daughter,
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by LiquidMind(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2007
This is really dirty
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by bunmii(f): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2007
how old is your best friend daughter & as you said you & your bestfriend were in the same school so i gather age mate  if your profile says you are 23.   is she 6, 7 ?
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by spoilt(f): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ sil
thats a low-down-dirty -shame! how could you? solve your problem yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by spoilt(f): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2007
@sil
by the way ,your profile says you are 23.my advice to you? stop fabricating stuff!
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by macalurs(m): 4:10am On Apr 09, 2007
The story is a lie. The way it sounds--

23? and you have a wife and kids? and your wife is away with the kids? and you have nothing on your mind but to fuc k someone's under-age daughter? your best friend's at that? if you were in the US, you'd be in jail for a long long time--

Seems like you're not, because no one in the US sends his MINOR daughter to stay at a friend's to go to school from there. What kind of school could that be? dumb story.

If you're in Nigeria right now, the chances increase that your story is a lie. Married with kids at 23? yeah right. And even if the story was true, and you're so rich, and you stay in Nigeria, you wouldn't come on the internet to say it. So you're a dumb fucking liar. busted ya tongue
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by adeboo(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2007
You should be ashamed of yourself and if possible should be locked up.
You are very selfish and have let that girl down by your actions - you should have known better cause she is the younger and the innocent party in this.

What you should do now is accept responsibility for ALL your actions - take over ALL the girl's upkeeping (food, school fees ) and cater for the baby as well.

And stay the heck away from her.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by studdys(f): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2007
you all must be very funny to have fallen for this story,he's just joking i want to believe
if not what man in his right senses would do what he has done and wait to be adviced on what to do? grin
nice one guy, you got the whole house screaming grin cool
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by youngies(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2007
studdys:

you all must be very funny to have fallen for this story,he's just joking i want to believe
if not what man in his right senses would do what he has done and wait to be adviced on what to do? grin
nice one guy, you got the whole house screaming grin cool

No better way to put than you already did. They all fell for it and he got the attention he wanted. tongue
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by donjohano(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2007
But if the story is true (a friend of his, not himself) he must be a daddy by now. This thread began in August - it is now May.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by naijaway(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2007
E be like say na ur egbon pikin wey u dey talk about because if person try say how ur profile fit in then am looking at a young pre teen here or something. In the religious forum they were talking about men marrying or sleeping with 9yrs olds and if its true u sound like one of them. And also if its true, Omo boy, nna, u don carry ur hand give urself exile cuz either u go dey fight for OsamaBL or u travel go iceland or something but i 85%doubt this stuff.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 2:08am On May 28, 2007
is a damn shame
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by moondust(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2007
who cooked up this yarn?
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by ifylove505(f): 1:38pm On May 28, 2007
@ sil, congrats for impregnating your best friend's only daughter.Now that u have destroyed her life, go ahead and make merry. Remember, nemesis would surely catch up with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.