Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) (2054 Views)

Rottweiler Pup For Sale In World Bank Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) by linconoyee: 1:35am On Feb 04, 2015
His name is Major. I got it from Australia three years ago, from Ahmet a guy living in the end of the town, Sydney Australia. They always rob this guy every weekend, so he decided to buy this Dog as a protection. after buying the dog, those rubber never show up, after some months. Ahmet families came home for holiday, but Major is very aggressive, his only friendly to Ahmet the owner, He went ahead and bite his children, and Ahmet wife threaten to divorce because of Major. This made the guy to sell the Dog for me at 3500euro equ.1m naira. This Dog never disappoint me for a second. He killed my rot Weiler last week, though I beat him, but it was my carelessness that coursed that. I always open major for 5 days a week during night time and Actor (rot weiler) for two days, that day I don't know how major manage to sneak out from his kernel and they started fighting till day break.
The issue am having right now is that his repeating same thing in my house now, he only know my guard, me and my wife, my tenant are like a stranger to him, my wife want me to sell it, what should I do?

Re: One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) by kolajoo(m): 2:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Please how can I get this kind of same breed. I love dogs and i would love to own one someday. To ur question, I understand this breed is very strong and powerful but family come first and that's the reason why the dude sold it for you just to protect his marriage. In as much I would like you to keep Major but you have to consider your tenant safety as well unless you lock it most of the time in his cage and walk him whenever you're around, you can as well relocate Major to a single family home or transfer the ownership to a reputable company for it security. I am sorry about Actor
Re: One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) by Femi2Ranking(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
From a pitbull owner to another am sorry your pit is this harsh i think a security company would be better mine is a female and so gentle
Re: One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) by tyrone07(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
linconoyee:
His name is Major. I got it from Australia three years ago, from Ahmet a guy living in the end of the town, Sydney Australia. They always rob this guy every weekend, so he decided to buy this Dog as a protection. after buying the dog, those rubber never show up, after some months. Ahmet families came home for holiday, but Major is very aggressive, his only friendly to Ahmet the owner, He went ahead and bite his children, and Ahmet wife threaten to divorce because of Major. This made the guy to sell the Dog for me at 3500euro equ.1m naira. This Dog never disappoint me for a second. He killed my rot Weiler last week, though I beat him, but it was my carelessness that coursed that. I always open major for 5 days a week during night time and Actor (rot weiler) for two days, that day I don't know how major manage to sneak out from his kernel and they started fighting till day break.
The issue am having right now is that his repeating same thing in my house now, he only know my guard, me and my wife, my tenant are like a stranger to him, my wife want me to sell it, what should I do?

My man please that is not the baddest pit bull around. From your description above it shows you know little about what a pit bull is or should be. First and foremost you have a very unstable dog in your hands if what you've written about the dog is true. Secondly has the dog been subjected to any game tests to see if he has the attributes of a pit bull? If he hasn't we have Dogmen that are more than willing to assist you test the dog and check his conformation meets that of the ADBA ((American Dog breeders Association ) standards. Currently we have only two recognized champion dogs in Lagos, CH Ekun of Gbolahan and CH Hitler of Tokunbo for those who don't know what or how to attain CH. (champion ) your dog has two win three contract matches in a row to get the title and he retains the title even if he gets a defeat after attaining CH status. Gr CH or Grand champion is attained after winning five consecutive contract matches without a defeat and also retains the title if he records a defeat thereafter. There are other titles but I would recommend if you are interested in pit bulls you join our group on facebook and learn from Dogmen who are always ready to provide you with knowledge garnered from experience. https://www./AAPBTN
Re: One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) by linconoyee: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
tyrone07:

My man please that is not the baddest pit bull around. From your description above it shows you know little about what a pit bull is or should be. First and foremost you have a very unstable dog in your hands if what you've written about the dog is true. Secondly has the dog been subjected to any game tests to see if he has the attributes of a pit bull? If he hasn't we have Dogmen that are more than willing to assist you test the dog and check his conformation meets that of the ADBA ((American Dog breeders Association ) standards. Currently we have only two recognized champion dogs in Lagos, CH Ekun of Gbolahan and CH Hitler of Tokunbo for those who don't know what or how to attain CH. (champion ) your dog has two win three contract matches in a row to get the title and he retains the title even if he gets a defeat after attaining CH status. Gr CH or Grand champion is attained after winning five consecutive contract matches without a defeat and also retains the title if he records a defeat thereafter. There are other titles but I would recommend if you are interested in pit bulls you join our group on facebook and learn from Dogmen who are always ready to provide you with knowledge garnered from experience. https://www./AAPBTN

Sure bro, i Live at Isolo area, and I can call it the local champion in my area, cos they have challenge him a lot and he never disappoint me
Re: One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) by linconoyee: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Femi2Ranking:
From a pitbull owner to another am sorry your pit is this harsh i think a security company would be better mine is a female and so gentle
Yes bro, female aee so gentle, but all my dogs are males, i don't like female pet cos they mess up too much and they take much attention and caring more than male
Re: One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) by tyrone07(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:

Sure bro, i Live at Isolo area, and I can call it the local champion in my area, cos they have challenge him a lot and he never disappoint me

Well You can try him out in the pit to see how much of a champion he really is. I can provide you a worthy opponent if you are really serious and it can be done in your area so you don't have to worry about moving the dog.

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppies For Sale Contact / Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos / Pls Dont Shout Ooo When U See The Quality Of These Bullmastiff Puppies..for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.