Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? (2552 Views)

Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Girls, Money Or Looks? / >>>>>>>>>>>strictly For Guyz <<<<<<<<<<<[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
I personally think it's not. Seems it is only done in Nigeria...Just like giving her money to eat(all those I'm hungry girls undecided); they demand for it like it's a birth right and Nigerian men have somehow assimilated it as a duty. Guys need to free themselves off this fast angry
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by RotrEmmanuel: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Elcemento(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2015
It's no big deal.

Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Princecalm(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2015
There is nothing wrong for a guy to give money to his girl for hair and all those stuffs but when the girl start taking it as if it is a must do because the guy don't have money to give her at that particular time then she has really gotten it wrong.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2015
It is not right. You gotta be stingy sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Elcemento:
It's no big deal.

I agree that its not,but it is not a prerequisite for a relationship.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Op is it money to eat food or money for hair- do?

It is not our duty to be carrying d responsibility of her parents. Occasionally u can give her money.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Princecalm:
There is nothing wrong for a guy to give money to his girl for hair and all those stuffs but when the girl start taking it as if it is a must do because the guy don't have money to give her at that particular time then she has really gotten it wrong.

Absolutely. And the funny thing is once she says "my hair is old, I need to make a new one", Nigerian girls expects you to automatically get this sudden feeling of obligation to make the money available for her; it is that mentality that is simply wrong.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Sarimah(f): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2015
there is nothing wrong with it although its not his right but he can give her whenever he feels like
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2015
wristwatch:
Op is it money to eat food or money for hair- do?

It is not our duty to be carrying d responsibility of her parents. Occasionally u can give her money.

The money to eat part was just a way to further the convo. Both are wrong.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by MzzTega(f): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2015
If u ALWAYS ave d money,give ALWAYS.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by lurther: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2015
If guys take the responsibility of giving women money for hair, then there is problem with women calling themselves independent ladies.

When you cannot be independent for something as trivial as making hair, then you have to check yourself as a woman if you are okay at all.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2015
she doesn't give me money to do my hair. so why should i?
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by ggrin(f): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:
undecided
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by MzzTega(f): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
babe, what i do? grin
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Tymax(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2015
If you complain about her hairstyle then maybe you should pay for what you want. I am quite particular about hairstyles.

Pay sometimes but certainly not always.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by jnrbayano(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Unless the lady has not already collected such money from her parents, otherwise, tell me what for?
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
There's no right or wrong about this. No guy should be obligated but it's just another way of showing love cool
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by ggrin(f): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:

babe, what i do? grin
always sad

Why?angry
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Chidonc(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2015
My frnd ur duty as her boyfrnd is 2 takecare of her emotional needs, any financial need let her go and meet her father

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Enegod(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2015
What the f**k is up with a lot of women these days, think you deserve the world yet you have nothing to offer in return.
If you expect a man to always give you money to make hair for simply being in a relationship with him, what can he expect from you?
Only a child would think like that...angry
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:

Even if he ALWAYS have, he should give OCCASSIONALLY.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by MzzTega(f): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2015
ggrin:
always sad

Why?angry
If d guy gat it.....y nt give
my opinion tho.....aint saying d lady shud b dependent.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
temitak:
There's no right or wrong about this. No guy should be obligated but it's just another way of showing love cool

rightly said
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by dechandel(f): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Is it right? Yes.. If you feel like.

It it your right?? Hell noo!!.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by nawtikid(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:

If d guy gat it.....y nt give
my opinion tho.....aint saying d lady shud b dependent.
bcoz he's specifically making d money jst 4 u alone abi?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by chido4real(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by MzzTega(f): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
nawtikid:
bcoz he's specifically making d money jst 4 u alone abi?

Rubbish!
lol.....one pained nigga!
dahz my opinion.
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by nawtikid(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:

lol.....one pained nigga!
dahz my opinion.
and itz ladies lyk u dat wud still go ahead 2 complain dat all a guy wnts z sex

U can't expect a guy 2 always spend on a babe and still nt gt xumthng in return

Since u always av d puzzy, u shud spread ur legs always

U spend my money anyhw, I fvck u mercilessly
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by MzzTega(f): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2015
nawtikid:
and itz ladies lyk u dat wud still go ahead 2 complain dat all a guy wnts z sex

U can't expect a guy 2 always spend on a babe and still nt gt xumthng in return

Since u always av d puzzy, u shud spread ur legs always

U spend my money anyhw, I fvck u mercilessly
lol.....i hear! grin
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Tantidora(f): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Smh
so some ladies actually do this ......
I cnt remember asking any guy money 4 my hair do... Or anytin 4 th@ matter
Re: Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
Is it right? Yes.. If you feel like.

It it your right?? Hell noo!!.

AM CLAPPING FOR YOU NOW
THANKS
WELL SAID

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real-life Ghost Story / JEEZ!!! Meet The World’s S3xiest Twins(18+ Photos) / 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.