Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (19595 Views)

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by LordVarys: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2015
A recent survey conducted for ANAP Foundation by NOIPolls Limited shows a significant proportion of registered voters in Rivers State undecided as to their choice of candidate for the Governorship seat; with PDP candidate Nyesom Wike in early lead over the APC candidate, Hon. Dakuku Peterside.

When asked who respondents will be voting for in the coming February 2015 governorship elections in Rivers State, Wike led the list of candidates with 35 percent, while Dakuku Peterside had 19 percent. However, 42 percent of those polled are either undecided (21 percent) or sought confidentiality (21 percent) as to their choice of candidate. It is believed this significant proportion of voters would be critical in deciding who eventually wins the coveted seat.

The survey results also show that both candidates have some support from elegible voters across all age groups. However, most first time voters aged between 18-21 years are undecided as to their choice of candidate. The survey also shows that almost 9 in 10 eligible voters are registered to vote in the February elections, with about 8 in 10 (82 percent) being absolutely certain that they will vote.

ANAP Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation committed to promoting good governance. ANAP has been carrying out a series of Elections polls since 2011 with the sole objective of providing information on opinion research during the election periods.  ANAP Foundation conducted similar polls for the Lagos state governorship & presidential elections in 2011. Our Ekiti poll release marked the first in our 2015 election series and is available at www.anapfoundation.com. River’s is the third. We will be releasing additional poll results shortly.

NOIPolls Limited, No. 1 for country-specific polling services in West Africa, in technical partnership with the Gallup Organisation (USA), conducts periodic opinion polls and studies on various socio-economic and political issues in Nigeria. More information is available at www.noi-polls.com
http://www.anapfoundation.com/articles/press-release---rivers-state-governorship-election-poll

Pre-Election poll for Kaduna Guber shows El-Rufai in early lead over Yero
A recent survey conducted for ANAP Foundation by NOIPolls Limited shows a significant lead in the Kaduna State Governorship seat between the top two contenders; the Current Governor of the State His Excellency Governor Muhktar Yero and Malam Nasir El-Rufai, with a twenty-six percent point gap between the two.  

When asked who respondents will be voting for in the coming February 2015 governorship elections in Kaduna State, El-Rufai led the list of candidates with 46 percent, while Governor Yero had 20 percent. However, 23 percent of those polled are undecided as to their choice of candidate; and could be key in deciding a winner.

The survey results also show that youth between the ages of 18-29 years and the Working Class between the ages 30-45 & 46-60 are more inclined to vote for Nasir El-Rufai, while the Senior Citizens who fall in the 61+ age group are more inclined to vote for Gov. Yero.

The survey also shows that almost 9 in 10 eligible voters are registered to vote in the February elections, with about 9 in 10 being absolutely certain that they will vote. Similarly, the working class of between 30 to 60 years, as well as Senior Citizens of age 61+, are absolutely certain they will vote.

ANAP Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation committed to promoting good governance. ANAP has been carrying out a series of Elections polls since 2011 with the sole objective of providing information on opinion research during the election periods.  ANAP Foundation conducted similar polls for the Lagos state governorship & presidential elections in 2011. Our Ekiti poll release marked the first in our 2015 election series and is available at www.anapfoundation.com. Kaduna’s is the second. We will be releasing additional poll results shortly.

NOIPolls Limited, No.1 for country-specific polling services in West Africa, in technical partnership with the Gallup Organisation (USA), conducts periodic opinion polls and studies on various socio-economic and political issues in Nigeria. More information is available at www.noi-polls.com
http://www.anapfoundation.com/articles/press-release---kaduna-state-governorship-election-poll
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by LordVarys: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2015
A recent survey conducted for ANAP Foundation by NOIPolls Limited shows a close race in the Lagos State Governorship seat between the top two contenders; candidate of the PDP Jimi Agbaje and candidate of the APC Akinwunmi Ambode, with marginal five percent point gap between the two. 

When asked who respondents will be voting for in the coming February 2015 governorship elections in Lagos State, Ambode led the list of candidates with 26 percent, while Jimi Agbaje had 21 percent. However, 50 percent of those polled are undecided as to their choice of candidate; and it is believed this significant proportion of voters would be critical in deciding who eventually wins the coveted seat.

The survey results also show that both candidates have strong support from eligible voters across all age groups. However, a significant proportion of first time voters aged between 18-21 years (64 percent) are undecided as to their choice of candidate.

The survey also shows that about 9 in 10 eligible voters are registered to vote in the February elections, with almost 9 in 10 (88 percent) being absolutely certain that they will vote.Despite being mostly undecided, first time voters of between 18 to 21 years age group leads the majority of those who are absolutely certain they will vote. ANAP Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation committed to promoting good governance. ANAP has been carrying out a series of Elections polls since 2011 with the sole objective of providing information on opinion research during the election periods. ANAP Foundation conducted similar polls for the Lagos state governorship & presidential elections in 2011. Our Ekiti poll release marked the first in our 2015 election series and is available at www.anapfoundation.com. Lagos’ is the fourth. We will be releasing additional poll results shortly. 

NOIPolls Limited, No.1 for country-specific polling services in West Africa, in technical partnership with the Gallup Organisation (USA), conducts periodic opinion polls and studies on various socio-economic and political issues in Nigeria. More information is available at www.noi-polls.com
http://www.anapfoundation.com/articles/press-release---race-for-the-lagos-state-governorship-seat

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by LordVarys: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Since they correctly predicted Ekiti's gubernatorial results last year when most people thought Fayemi would be reelected, most people have come to respect the Anap-NOI partnership

5 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2015
LordVarys:
Since they correctly predicted Ekiti's gubernatorial results last year when most people thought Fayemi would be reelected, most people have come to respect the Anap-NOI partnership
Indeed, plus it's headed by respected Ate do Peterside with input from Gallup USA,
Btw look at the gap between Elrufai and the incumbent,pdp has sadly lost Kaduna, refreshingly as expected Wike is dusting Dakuku in Rivers, Lagos is still to close to call

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2015
SenseiX:

Indeed, plus it's headed by respected Ate do Peterside with input from Gallup USA,
Btw look at the gap between Elrufai and the incumbent,pdp has sadly lost Kaduna, refreshingly as expected Wike is dusting Dakuku in Rivers, Lagos is still to close to call
Rivers Boy myself.....was in PH few weeks back and i'm cocksure Wike will win, dude is such an effective mobiliser. Magnus Abe would have been a stronger challenge than Dakuku

7 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2015
TheImp:

Rivers Boy myself.....was in PH few weeks back and i'm cocksure Wike will win, dude is such an effective mobiliser. Magnus Abe would have been a stronger challenge than Dakuku
I find it funny some Nairalanders think Amaechi can deliver Buhari in Rivers, Heck he can't deliver Dakuku, I stay in PH and even the few Dakuku supporters I know are all rooting for gej for president, i'll be surprised if GMB gets the required 25% in Rivers, 20% at most

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by LordVarys: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2015
SenseiX:

Rivers is and has always been PDP... I think Buhari should get the required 25%... I personally don't fancy Wike or Dakuku, Magnus Abe or Tonye Princewill would have made better govern

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2015
SenseiX:

I find it funny some Nairalanders think Amaechi can deliver Buhari in Rivers, Heck he can't deliver Dakuku, I stay in PH and even the few Dakuku supporters I know are all rooting for gej for president, i'll be surprised if GMB gets the required 25% in Rivers, 20% at most
True that.
So KD people want the midget Hell Rufai, as much as I dislike him I think he'll make a fine governor. He, Tambuwal and Ribadu could bring about the needed northern revival

13 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Caseless: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2015
so shall it be by God's grace! Dakuku, Ambode , El-rufai shall all win in the real election.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Caseless:
so shall it be by God's grace! Dakuku, Ambode , El-rufai shall all win in the real election.
Only Elrufai is a sure banker, Dakuku has already lost while it looks to be neck to neck between Ambode and Agbaje

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Aunty Ngozi are you scared to release the poll results for the Presidential election?

7 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by emiye(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2015
I suspect 21% of those who sought for confidentiality for the Rivers poll are voting APC, the violent Antecedents of PDP makes them watch their tongues.

11 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Aunty Ngozi are you scared to release the poll results for the Presidential election?
Atedo Peterside in his this day article said Buhari and Jonathan were neck in neck with a very large no of undecided voters, poll should be out before week ends
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2015
emiye:
I suspect 21% of those who sought for confidentiality for the Rivers poll are voting APC, the violent Antecedents of PDP makes them watch their tounges.
I stay in PH, and without any doubt I tell you Wike Will Win, the margin would be wider than Fayose's own

7 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by dawealthiestman(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by pekeyim: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Who or what is ANAP.?

#GEJ we know

6 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Youngandactive: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Be there

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Mogidi: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2015
A more credible poll was carried out by YBE and it never made front page.
YBE, is a platform of youths with over 8.7 million registered members across the country
Read their poll result here

Afrobarometer poll didn't make frontpage either because it showed GEJ leading.
Read their poll result here

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by dante23: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2015
APC!!! Change!!!
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Jostico: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2015
omor nairaland dey buzzz oooo
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by okon11: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2015
This election is hard to predict so am reserving my comment until after election

EXPOSED!!! Why GEJ Doesn’t Want Election To Hold – A MUST READ
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/3004-exposed-why-gej-doesn-t-want-election-to-hold-a-must-read
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by apcmustwin(f): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Are u surprised? Nigerians are tired with PDP. Only a foolish person will keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. We have seen d best of Jonathan for d past six years and d best of the blood sucking party PDP for the past 16years, no improvement.

team change! we have decided!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Ambode and Elrufai Yes,
Wike Noooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by Faibuhari: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2015
I don't want poll, I want a grand debate between GMB and GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by SeverusSnape(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Caseless:
My guy, only el rufai is sure.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by blaqship: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2015
OK Good to know

Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by sammyj: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls by DeCritique(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Wike is one man I respect so much. He understands politics and knows how to play the game wella... Don't be surprised if he is propped up to run for the Presidential seat in few years to come.

Amaechi is done for... I wish him Goodluck in his further sojourn!!

#GEJTill2019
#WikeTill2023!!

Reject negative change!
Support freedom and development!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Atiku Has Taken Over Adamawa PDP, Member Writes Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.