Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah (22479 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by bolliejay(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2015
See the head of Goliath been exhumed at the foot of mount Elah last spring as discovered by a German Archeologist, Dr Martin. The stone from the sling shot of David is still at the forehead of Goliath... Now I believe the Bible the more as the true word of God..
Do You believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Our God is great.
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Lies
Propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Glory be to God. Lord I believe every word you say!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Lies
Propaganda

Deep within this coment is a hunger to know God. May God reveal himself to you. I just want you to quietly, in your room, ask God to show you proofs that He exist. Do this before you sleep.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Deep within this coment is a hunger to know God. May God reveal himself to you. I just want you to quietly, in your room, ask God to show you proofs that He exist. Do this before you sleep.

I already know God.

I dont need any slaves of white ppl to teach me how to worship. My ancestors already thought me the right ways to know God.

8 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by echobee(f): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Lies
Propaganda
U will experience GOD like never before. All i know is dat he loves you. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2015
echobee:

U will ex,perience GOD like never before. All i know is dat he loves you. Shalom

You are crazy. Is God the pvt. Property of xtians?

And stop using that word 'shalom' it irks me. U sound like a wannabe jew.

Fake blakman.

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by echobee(f): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Thanks
GOD bless u.
PAGAN9JA:

You are crazy. Is God the pvt. Property of xtians?

And stop using that word 'shalom' it irks me. U sound like a wannabe jew.

Fake blakman.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2015
echobee:
Thanks
GOD bless u.

The GODS BLESS YOU TOO.

And Guide you on the right path.
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by echobee(f): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

The GOD BLESS YOU TOO.

And Guide you on the right path.
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by wunderkiind(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Wow! such a large skull shocked

1 Like

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2015
echobee:
Thanks
GODS bless u.
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Give them something they WANT to believe, and all semblance of common sense is thrown out the window. It was excusable when google was not existing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by stinggy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
So the stone broke into the frontal bone and glued to the head ever since then shocked

Pathetic liars! SMDH... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by frank317: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Christians... They just believe in anything.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by Lucario007(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
undecided

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by lepasharon(f): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Which God ?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by bolliejay(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Lies
Propaganda
Any thing to prove dis?
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
bolliejay:

Any thing to prove dis?

Yes.
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by malvisguy212: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
lepasharon:

Which God ?
the God you know.
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by bolliejay(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Yes.

Spit it out!!!!!
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
bolliejay:

Spit it out!!!!!

Will you promise and swear on the Creator God and your parents name to leave christianity and reconvert to Paganism if i explain

Let me know so i know im not wasting my time.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by lepasharon(f): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
the God you know.

Loki ?...alright then.
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by bolliejay(m): 6:26am On Feb 05, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Will you promise and swear on the Creator God and your parents name to leave christianity and reconvert to Paganism if i explain

Let me know so i know im not wasting my time.

Hmmm. you don't have to ask me to swear by anything before you explain anything to me. You explain and lemme decide what good for me.

Exodus 20:2-3 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by owolawitola(f): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ah! I wonder o! Lol
stinggy:
So the stone broke into the frontal bone and glued to the head ever since then shocked

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by esere826: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by iamord(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
stinggy:

u are smart ! religion blocks their reasoning capacity

1 Like

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by EvilBrain1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Its amazing how religion can make otherwise intelligent people so stüpid. I mean how could any sensible person see these pictures and accept them at face value? I mean seriously?!? You guys didn't even google the name of the newspaper to see if its legit?!?

From Wikipedia:
The Weekly World News was a largely fictional news tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical. Its characteristic black-and-white covers have become pop-culture images widely used in the arts. It continues to exist as a website.

Typical headlines:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gfCYHAqU9TM/UNUOyDgZDPI/AAAAAAAAFbM/3y0QCxUV9tk/s1600/WeeklyWorldNews2.JPG[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by frank317: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
EvilBrain1:
Its amazing how religion can make otherwise intelligent people so stüpid. I mean how could any sensible person see these pictures and accept them at face value? I mean seriously?!? You guys didn't even google the name of the newspaper to see if its legit?!?

From Wikipedia:

Typical headlines:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gfCYHAqU9TM/UNUOyDgZDPI/AAAAAAAAFbM/3y0QCxUV9tk/s1600/WeeklyWorldNews2.JPG[/img]

Lol...
Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by johnydon22(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now take a long look at that picture!!!
Goliath was approximately 10ft... Now is that skull and skeleton the size of a 10ft man?
obviously not, it looks like that of almost 50ft giant....So how come?

David cut off the head of goliath..So how come in this picture the skull is still found with the skeletal frame?

David went to jerusalem with goliath's head 1samuel 17:54 now how did the skull miraculously or mysteriously whisked back to ellah and joined with the body?
Nawa oooo cant believe the type of gullibility and intentional ignorance people subject themselves to just to try and proof the jewish fables they believe in... Can't you guys use ur head for once?

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah by johnydon22(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
EvilBrain1:

From Wikipedia:

Typical headlines:

hahahahaha my oga evilbrain make we take it easy on these guys ooo....
They are just trying hard to give themselves something to hold on to..
Someone that believes a donkey talked and the owner didnt run like hell but engaged it in a convo, how do we expect that person to scrutinize the source or information before believing any poo... I understand their struggle shaa grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday / What Is Your Opinion Concerning This Type Of Evangelism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.