Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:44 PM

terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc (4831 Views)

Just Landed Is This 2013 Range Rover Vogue. Special Edit. / #Sold #Sold **Have You Seen This 2013 Camry Dubai Specs Before? Selling Cheap ** / Check Out This 2013 Ford Explorer Luxury Edition. Loaded To D Brim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2015
V6 engine very silent
Ac chilling tight
Leather interior
7 seater
23k mileage
Good tires
Brought from US a year n 2 months now
Location port harcourt
Contact engr Bob 08034094226
Buy n drive

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Available

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by lerry009ri: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please post the engine picture.How much is your last price?
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
lerry009ri:
Please post the engine picture.How much is your last price?
Engine is clean don't be worried, that's the last price come n see for urself u might be lucky if the owner will do a deduction for u, 3.5m owners price
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Available
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Selling
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by mexxy1(m): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2015
@Op, please correct your post. It's a 2012 Highlander. Thanks.
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2015
mexxy1:
Thanks for ur observation, the vin is there run a vin check before u conclude
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by mexxy1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
OROZ:

Thanks for ur observation, the vin is there run a vin check before u conclude

I already did a VIN check before posting that you check and correct it. The VIN report shows it's 2012. I can send to your e-mail if you wish. Thanks.
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2015
mexxy1:

I already did a VIN check before posting that you check and correct it. The VIN report shows it's 2012. I can send to your e-mail if you wish. Thanks.
Ok thanks that's the reason I posted the vin there for any serious buyer, so are u buying or not ?
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by mexxy1(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2015
OROZ:

Ok thanks that's the reason I posted the vin there for any serious buyer, so are u buying or not ?

Not interested. I hope you do check the VIN yourself so you can bargain properly. Thanks.
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Available
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Selling
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Still available
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2015
OROZ:
V6 engine very silent
Ac chilling tight
Leather interior
7 seater
23k mileage
Good tires
Brought from US a year n 2 months now
Location port harcourt
Contact engr Bob 08034094226
Buy n drive

That the interior is leather is probably because its a full spec right?

How come it does not have a multifunctional steering wheel? Was it replaced? Why?
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2015
mexxy1:

Its 2013
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by mexxy1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ganoderma:

Its 2013

Thank you. Run a VIN report and then tell me what you see.
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
My experience with this car, I was arrested by the owner of this car as a suspect in front of one of my prospective clients who was to pay for the car on Monday 9/2/15, I got to know my offense when we got to the station and meet the owner of the car there, he now told them he is also a suspect arrest him too, I was now put into sell all my phones ceased and instructions given that I should not be allowed to make any call, I got to reach my wife through a lady who came bail somebody, she had pity on me and decided to assist and was giving me signs after which she put her phone under the table and passed it to my hand copped hands I quickly dialled my wife number without looking if it was currect, my wife appeared like an hour after the lady left the station I was surprise at the response my ipo now asked her how did she know I was here, my didn't answer that question and was asking me what was wrong, I just told her the people to call that I would give her full details later, she should act fast, to make it short, the cp called the dpo of the station to transfer the case to central police station, the next morning, by night I was quickly transferred to sars ph for further interrogation, they even didn't use my currect name for the entry so I wouldn't be found. As God will have it the man did what he could to end me but he failed, I 've never had any problem with any client, I try to be as sincere as I could to keep that relationship with all my clients, in some cases the clients are the people that does the backstabbing but I still move on coz that's life. From nowhere the IG police from Abuja called the sars office and my name was mentioned, that I should be set free when register was checked my name was not on the list the head man told them to call the name ask if there was anybody by the name Bob oroz, I screamed said present I'm the person, the prison gates open I came out and they took me to the head office, he now asked me when I was brought there I told him, he also asked me how/ what brought me here, I told him all he just said they should free me and that was it, I m alive n back home with my family, so my felo nairalanders if it were you in my shoes what would be ur next move, as for me I making up a partition against the man I need ur advice or should I let go ? Every advice or contributions would be appreciated. Thanks to all that follows me and patronize me I promise to serve you better.
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by fanex: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
what exactly happened?
OROZ:
My experience with this car, I was arrested by the owner of this car as a suspect in front of one of my prospective clients who was to pay for the car on Monday 9/2/15, I got to know my offense when we got to the station and meet the owner of the car there, he now told them he is also a suspect arrest him too, I was now put into sell all my phones ceased and instructions given that I should not be allowed to make any call, I got to reach my wife through a lady who came bail somebody, she had pity on me and decided to assist and was giving me signs after which she put her phone under the table and passed it to my hand copped hands I quickly dialled my wife number without looking if it was currect, my wife appeared like an hour after the lady left the station I was surprise at the response my ipo now asked her how did she know I was here, my didn't answer that question and was asking me what was wrong, I just told her the people to call that I would give her full details later, she should act fast, to make it short, the cp called the dpo of the station to transfer the case to central police station, the next morning, by night I was quickly transferred to sars ph for further interrogation, they even didn't use my currect name for the entry so I wouldn't be found. As God will have it the man did what he could to end me but he failed, I 've never had any problem with any client, I try to be as sincere as I could to keep that relationship with all my clients, in some cases the clients are the people that does the backstabbing but I still move on coz that's life. From nowhere the IG police from Abuja called the sars office and my name was mentioned, that I should be set free when register was checked my name was not on the list the head man told them to call the name ask if there was anybody by the name Bob oroz, I screamed said present I'm the person, the prison gates open I came out and they took me to the head office, he now asked me when I was brought there I told him, he also asked me how/ what brought me here, I told him all he just said they should free me and that was it, I m alive n back home with my family, so my felo nairalanders if it were you in my shoes what would be ur next move, as for me I making up a partition against the man I need ur advice or should I let go ? Every advice or contributions would be appreciated. Thanks to all that follows me and patronize me I promise to serve you better.

1 Like

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by chigodo(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=OROZ post=30693951]My experience with this car, I was arrested by the owner of this car as a suspect in front of one of my prospective clients who was to pay for the car on Monday 9/2/15, I got to know my offense when we got to the station and meet the owner of the car there, he now told them he is also a suspect arrest him too, I was now put into sell all my phones ceased and instructions given that I should not be allowed to make any call, I got to reach my wife through a lady who came bail somebody, she had pity on me and decided to assist and was giving me signs after which she put her phone under the table and passed it to my hand copped hands I quickly dialled my wife number without looking if it was currect, my wife appeared like an hour after the lady left the station I was surprise at the response my ipo now asked her how did she know I was here, my didn't answer that question and was asking me what was wrong, I just told her the people to call that I would give her full details later, she should act fast, to make it short, the cp called the dpo of the station to transfer the case to central police station, the next morning, by night I was quickly transferred to sars ph for further interrogation, they even didn't use my currect name for the entry so I wouldn't be found. As God will have it the man did what he could to end me but he failed, I 've never had any problem with any client, I try to be as sincere as I could to keep that relationship with all my clients, in some cases the clients are the people that does the backstabbing but I still move on coz that's life. From nowhere the IG police from Abuja called the sars office and my name was mentioned, that I should be set free when register was checked my name was not on the list the head man told them to call the name ask if there was anybody by the name Bob oroz, I screamed said present I'm the person, the prison gates open I came out and they took me to the head office, he now asked me when I was brought there I told him, he also asked me how/ what brought me here, I told him all he just said they should free me and that was it, I m alive n back home with my family, so my felo nairalanders if it were you in my shoes what would be ur next move, as for me I making up a partition against the man I need ur advice or should I let go ? Every advice or contributions would be appreciated. Thanks to all that follows me and patronize me I promise to serve you better.[/quot

Bro I couldn't understand your story clearly. You said it was at the police station that you got to know your offence, what was the offence? You also said you met the car owner at the same police station and that he said he should arrested too, I'm not getting it.

2 Likes

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=chigodo post=30694565][/quote]
Call let me give u the full details, I'm still taking treatments
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by Jodesky(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Too many gaps in your story.
What offence were u accused of committing?
The car owner said he too should be arrested? This doesn't make sense to me. Was he also detained?

Maybe you should have some rest and run the story again.

For now, fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by DidiLove1: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Are we expected to buy this car after reading this your story of terrible experience?

Honestly I don't even know if the thread is opened to sell the car or to share a bad experience.
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
DidiLove1:
Are we expected to buy this car after reading this your story of terrible experience?

Honestly I don't even know if the thread is opened to sell the car or to share a bad experience.
The car is missing, has been snatched, was snatched from the owner on Saturday night
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by mexxy1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
I didn't want to say this so people do not accuse me of trying to ruin someones business but VIN check showed;
1. Vehicle is a 2012 model which I pointed out but wasn't corrected.
2. As noted by another poster the steering has been replaced and VIN report indicated a very serious accident.
However, I didn't point that out as the VIN was clearly displayed for whoever was interested to run a check.
@ Oroz, next time agree properly with vehicle owners before advertising their vehicles and do proper research (like VIN check) before advertising else it might not be funny next time.
As for your story... well,.....
Just my candid opinion.
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by rooftop(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
This vehicle is not limited Edition
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
mexxy1:
I didn't want to say this so people do not accuse me of trying to ruin someones business but VIN check showed;
1. Vehicle is a 2012 model which I pointed out but wasn't corrected.
2. As noted by another poster the steering has been replaced and VIN report indicated a very serious accident.
However, I didn't point that out as the VIN was clearly displayed for whoever was interested to run a check.
@ Oroz, next time agree properly with vehicle owners before advertising their vehicles and do proper research (like VIN check) before advertising else it might not be funny next time.
As for your story... well,.....
Just my candid opinion.
Thanks brother
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by steffans(m): 5:19am On Feb 14, 2015
My problem with car dealers/agents /middle men... U people don't ask of the history of a car... U are just after ur own 5-10% without even minding if the new buyer will be satisfied with what he has bought...

Well this a lesson learnt..

Meanwhile.. I don't understand ur story fully? Did the owner of the car wants to snitch u.. Or was it a disgruntled client that wanted payback?
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by DRealGeesam(m): 6:23am On Feb 14, 2015
Now this is a terrible experience. There is simply no civil right in this country. [b]WHY SHLd the police arrest a SUSPECT and try to imprison him without informing his family, this is the same way it is reported that SARS kill people secretly and erase all records of the person. This is just so unfair. Even is the op was guilty (which I believe he is not), is this the way to do things? Nigeria police! This is just so inhumane. Op, I can't blame u in this case, seems many are reading this story upside down, this did not happen cos the op did not research the vehicle, the car was snatched from the owner and most likely it was believed that the op must have been greedy and wanted the car to himself, not cos the op did not check the vin. So the vehicle had an accident recorded in it's history, so what? Cars have accidents and they get repaired, that does not mean the op shld not advertise it. This is just a situation that cld happen to anyone.
What we need to focus on is how our police are so barbaric. Why pick up a man and try to bundle him into prison without any member of his family knowing? Haba!
Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by bravolad(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2015
This story is disjointed. Could really make nothing out of it. Perhaps, OP does not want to share more details. I'm wondering why he came to this forum to complain in the first place! One of the respondents needed further clarification and op suggested that he should call him to get further details & that he's still receiving treatment. Yet, the op is requesting for advise. There's something amiss about this story.

Meanwhile, I have just realised that some of these middlemen, agents and some unscrupulous car dealer don't even know the history of the cars they sell. They don't bother to run vin report. They just advertise cars based on their physical appearance. Such cars may have either been flooded, had major accidents, salvaged etc. if you have this information about your cars, you can comfortably inform your prospective buyers about whatever problem the car had in the past but has been fixed & certified ok. This offers you a better bargaining power. I also feel people lie and/or hide facts about the true state of cars they are selling because litigation in Nigeria is either scuttled or weak.

Also, majority of the sellers on this forum don't seem genuine because when you call them to request for a vehicle's vin, they disappear into the scene. There are very few that are credible and keep to whatever discussion you have with them.

So, op, tell us the full story or keep it to yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Well Maintained Toyota Landcruiser 1.650million S.U.V / SOLD!!!!!2005 Honda Accord Ex For Sale / Part 2,Super Clean And Reg 03 Honda Accord (EOD) 4 Sale @980 Only 08180324519

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.