Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (33680 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
donphilopus:
After May 29th (when Buhari would have been sworn in), Mbu would be as inconsequential in the NPF as the 'P' in Psychology.

Buhari will fail,
GEJ is Nigeria President so He deserve honour and respect and Mbu gives honour to whom honour is due, so when GEJ win this election 2015, Mbu will be recognised cos He is a loya subject.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by thaoriginator: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will call him mr Ibu ratherly
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by thaoriginator: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
MightyD:

Buhari will fail,
GEJ is Nigeria President so He deserve honour and respect and Mbu gives honour to whom honour is due, so when GEJ win this election 2015, Mbu will be recognised cos He is a loya subject.
My signature
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

wetin i do na bros? i just dey translate oga Fash facial expression! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Make you no worry na, the man dey vez for you o. Hin talk say him go translate your face once d election don pass. But no worry, you cucumer know say 9ja police dem be your friend, after election na detension o. Abeg you go gree greet Otmpolo and Odkubo for me in advance? I envy you o grin
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Make you no worry na, the man dey vez for you o. Hin talk say him go translate your face once d election don pass. But no worry, you cucumer know say 9ja police dem be your friend, after election na detension o. Abeg you go gree greet Otmpolo and Odkubo for me in advance? I envy you o grin

wicked guy! grin grin grin grin

heeeheeee heeeeeheeee! grin grin grin

u wan kill me wit laf! abeg when u don enter there no forget to greet that loud mouthed elephant asarih for me and also greet his brother otukpe for me! cheesy
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

wicked guy! grin grin grin grin

heeeheeee heeeeeheeee! grin grin grin

u wan kill me wit laf! abeg when u don enter there no forget to greet that loud mouthed elephant asarih for me and also greet his brother otukpe for me! cheesy
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, sho, no be you go dey harraz dem AK? grin Makachukwu, pepper don rest, make sure you vote wisely o. Let's build the Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by Immortality(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
An ICT company dealing in the supply and maintenance of computers and telecommunication equipment, based in Ikeja Lagos requires energetic and creative marketer developers for immediate employment:

Requirements:

•Minimum qualification -BSC/HND in any discipline

•Good communication and interpersonal skills

•Not less than 30 years of age

•Ready to resume by first week of February 2015 with instant delivery

•Minimum of Four years cognate (ICT) experience.

•Report presentation skills.

•Basic computer appreciation skill

Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume with their name and Position applied for as the subject to the following email address: Career@egclimited-online.com
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by jide333(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
first apc were calling this guy names and apc leaders were like if it's possible the guy should be assassinated... Well here we are again, their opportunity to win him from pdp.. Let's wait and see what the outcome will be... Soon apc will start crying and yelling about what he's doing in Lagos if he refuses to yield to their command. MBU you're a mand and not a coward, i wish all politicians are as brave as you are..
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, sho, no be you go dey harraz dem AK? grin Makachukwu, pepper don rest, make sure you vote wisely o. Let's build the Nigeria of our dreams.

ORSOM GUY! grin cool cool

ALL THE BEST MAN! cool cool
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by Docprass: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
MadCow1:
Yoruba people go use juju cripple am for lagos if ehn dare FHUCK up..

HOW MANY PPL YORUBA DON CRIPLE WITH JUJU B4 NA SO UNA SABI MAKE MOUTH SOTEY BRAKE BOTTLE BUT WHEN FIGHT REACH UNA GO RUN..THATS THE YORUBA BRAND...MBU IS IN LAG TO PERFECT PDP AGENDA AND AINT NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT...IF NA HAUSA PPL WE FIT FEAR SMALL BUT JUNE 12 DON TEACH US ABOUT YORUBA COWARD NATURE,..IT WILL ONLY TAKE FEW DAYS OF RIOTING AT MUSHIN, IKEJA, LAGOS ISLAND AND MAINLAND THEN POLICE WILL GUN DOWN FIVE THEN ALL YORUBA GO GO BACK TO THEIR HOUSE...CASE CLOSED!!
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by patrickmuf(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
says a mofo who has not seen a cell before
You should have known I don't engage riffraff before now...
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by patrickmuf(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Jail dey hungry you?
You've da keys to the gates of kiri kiri like your boss Oyedepo has the keys to hell?
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by fuckerholic(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
patrickmuf:
Lagos is not Rivers state, if Mbu do anyhow, him go see anyhow...
Shut up you dog
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by fuckerholic(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zico5:
His deployment cannot work so far this is western Nigeria. Whatever he did in Rivers remain and bury there. He dear not misuse his opportunity here or the seat will be too hot for him. Western Nigeria has gone beyond anyone intimidation. As well, Febuhari is around the corner and we are waiting fully armed with our PVCs to send grand commander back to Otuoke villa, where he ll be able to get fresh fish better than anyone in the whole world. Then we shall patiently crown the agent of change to the exalted position. God bless Nigeria
Wait patiently for your humiliation come march
Re: Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) by fuckerholic(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
MadCow1:
Yoruba people go use juju cripple am for lagos if ehn dare FHUCK up..
And na I'm side wey no sabi juju abi ?
U don hear of ojuju calabar before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Celebrates Mike Adenuga, The Bull At 70 / Osinbajo Visits Pa Olajide Olabode, Former Awolowo Driver (Video) / Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.