Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? (10102 Views)

Pic. This Cream Has Made My Body Darker / Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples / I Am Fair In Complexion, Can I Use Shea Butter As My Body Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2015
I just hav an idea dat it kills dead cell,hw? I don't kw.I goggle it out,and didn't understand .experience is d best teacher .pls help me
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Learn from the lizard smiley
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Learn from the lizard smiley
awww,u ar unfair:|
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
funmercy1:
I just hav an idea dat it kills dead cell,hw? I don't kw.I goggle it out,and didn't understand .experience is d best teacher .pls help me
It means that it removes dead skin cells, leaving you with a fresh toned skin. Use sugar, coconut oil or any oil (olove oil is good) and honey, mix it together and scrub on your all body with an exfoliating pad or your hands. wash it off. you will love your skin kiss
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
It means that it removes dead skin cells, leaving you with a fresh toned skin. Use sugar, coconut oil or any oil (olove oil is good) and honey, mix it together and scrub on your all body with an exfoliating pad or your hands. wash it off. you will love your skin kiss
ok ma ll try it today.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by themejiwalker(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
funmercy1:
ok ma ll try it today.

Op you can get a body scrub. Its very good for exfoliating and it's readily available. I got this one at the mall.

Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
themejiwalker:

Op you can get a body scrub. Its very good for exfoliating and it's readily available. I got this one at the mall.
ok ma I ope its afforable,
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
themejiwalker:

Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by themejiwalker(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
funmercy1:

it's about 1k
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
is it sth one does everyday?
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
pinkiepetite:
is it sth one does everyday?
No, just twice in a week
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
No, just twice in a week
oh! ok tenx. but can you do same to the face? I doubt coz of d harshness of the sugar
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Simplymeah: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ok,observin n learnin...
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2015
themejiwalker:

I tried looking 4 it in my city owerri couldn't get
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Simplymeah:
Ok,observin n learnin...
and partake too
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 12:18am On Feb 09, 2015
I tried d sugar surb,nneka/smiley
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by themejiwalker(m): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2015
funmercy1:
I tried looking 4 it in my city owerri couldn't get

Ask Nneka123 she should know somewhere. she lives around you.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Face and body
exfoliators can set us
back more money than
we might like, and
they're often filled with
laboratory-concocted
ingredients. Making your
own natural exfoliators
is easy and can save
you a ton of money.
Here are four easy
exfoliator "recipes" to
try.
Exfoliating is a very
important part of
any skin care regime.
Not only does it
slough away dead
skin cells, but it also
unclogs the oil and
dirt that lives in your
pores and can cause
breakouts. Most
store-bought
exfoliants contain
harsh chemicals and
dozens of
questionable
ingredients that
have unknown
benefits. Instead of
shelling out the
money for a store-
bought exfoliator,
try concocting one of
these four
homemade
exfoliators using
ingredients that you
probably already
have in your pantry.
As with any other
exfoliating treatments,
these should be used
two to three times a
week, not every day.
And keep in mind that
when trying a new skin
care product (or in this
case, recipe), test it out
before you go to bed.
That way, if you have
an adverse reaction,
you can give your skin
time to recover while
you sleep.
Basic baking soda
scrub
The range of what
baking soda can do just
seems to be getting
wider and wider. It can
freshen the air, remove
stains, clean showers
and sinks, and trigger
explosions in science
fair volcanoes. Oh yes,
we can use it to bake,
too. But there is one
more non-food-related
use to add to baking
soda’s resume: face
exfoliant. The grains in
baking soda are just the
right size to act as a
gentle exfoliant, and
many claim that it has
helped clear up acne. Mix
in a teaspoon of baking
soda to your facial
cleanser to make it an
exfoliating cleanser. Or
make a paste of just
baking soda and water,
gently rub it onto your
skin and leave it on for
5 to 10 minutes before
rinsing off.
Nourishing sugar
scrub
Granulated sugar is
another wonderful,
natural exfoliant -- and
with all these reports
coming out that sugar
may be toxic when
ingested, I’m thinking
we might be better
served to use it on the
body versus in the body.
Mix it with honey, which
contains powerful
antioxidant and
antimicrobial properties,
and a little lemon for
clarifying purposes, and
you have a wonderfully
nourishing and effective
face scrub. Combine 1
teaspoon sugar with
1/2 teaspoon honey and
a squeeze of fresh
lemon juice and mix
well. If the mixture is a
little loose, add a bit
more sugar.
Invigorating coffee
scrub
Coffee is another
fantastic natural
exfoliant. It contains
caffeic acid, which has
anti-inflammatory
effects and can boost
collagen production. Just
as coffee stimulates
our body in the morning,
it can serve as a skin
stimulant as well. To
make the scrub,
combine 1 tablespoon
of ground coffee with 1
tablespoon of water or
olive oil. To make this
inexpensive face scrub
even more economical,
save the wet coffee
grounds from your
brewed morning coffee
and use those. If you
use olive oil, skip
applying a moisturizer
afterward, as olive oil
will leave your skin
super-moisturized. As a
side note, since coffee
grinds can clog drains,
apply the scrub and
buff off the grounds
over a plugged sink so
that you can wipe them
out or use a mesh drain
strainer to catch them
before they go down
your pipes.
Soothing oatmeal
scrub
People who use
oatmeal as a natural
face scrub swear by it,
and now I know why.
Ground oatmeal not only
serves as a wonderful
exfoliant, but it also
absorbs and removes
surface dirt and
impurities while leaving
your skin nourished and
hydrated. It has been
known to soothe and
heal everything from
acne to sunburn to dry,
flaky skin. Given its
gentle nature, it is also
ideal for those with
sensitive skin. Combine
1 tablespoon of ground
oatmeal with 1/4
teaspoon of salt, which
boosts the face
treatment's exfoliating
properties, and 1
teaspoon of water or
olive oil to make it into a
paste. Gently rub it onto
you skin in circular
motions, let sit for five
to 10 minutes and rinse.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Drilz(f): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
I personally use lemon, sugar and little honey, it works wonders for me, although I hv got oily skin but if ur skin is dry add olive oil or coconut oil. I exfoliate once in a wk. U jst press d juice out of d lemon, add lots of granulated sugar and a spoon of honey or messenger oil. Do dis in d bathroom after u hv had ur bath do nt mob, use d scrub all over ur body in a circular motion wait for abt 10 to 20 minutes b4 rinsing off, u ll come out looking as fresh as a new born baby's bumbum wink. Its also gud for d face buh remember to avoid eye area.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
themejiwalker:

Ask Nneka123 she should know somewhere. she lives around you.
meaning? undecided
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
funmercy1:
I tried d sugar surb,nneka/smiley
did it work? smiley
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
did it work? smiley
wink
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmercy1:
wink
say something! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Drilz:
I personally use lemon, sugar and little honey, it works wonders for me, although I hv got oily skin but if ur skin is dry add olive oil or coconut oil. I exfoliate once in a wk. U jst press d juice out of d lemon, add lots of granulated sugar and a spoon of honey or messenger oil. Do dis in d bathroom after u hv had ur bath do nt mob, use d scrub all over ur body in a circular motion wait for abt 10 to 20 minutes b4 rinsing off, u ll come out looking as fresh as a new born baby's bumbum wink. Its also gud for d face buh remember to avoid eye area.
it so hrd to see lemon in my local market, but i have used other stuff like the honey, and it's really good. I hope i come across the lemon someday.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
I use asantee. Papaya soap. Works wonders. But fakes are everywhere
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by kandiikane(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
The best is dudu osun or village fresh.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
say something! cheesy lipsrsealed
hummmmmm,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Wear Make-up, How Attractive Do You Find Them? / What Is The Universal Name For Studs Used On Traditional Kalabari Men's Attire / China Scarf Factory, Best Scarf Supplier In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.