Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. (1947 Views)

Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) / Chelsea FC: Supporters Club Of Chelsea Football Club In Nigeria / Samco Stars Football Club Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by authur(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2006
check out Ronaldinho, Eto', Messi, Deco, Puyol, Victor Valdes

Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Akolawole(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2006
Club of the century?
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by authur(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2006
come Akawole,
wetin you mean.
express your self
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Akolawole(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2006
Century means 100 years.

Do you mean they are the best team in the last 100 years?

I dont think so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by faajilawa(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2006
the title of club of the century is held by Real Madrid and thats official.
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by authur(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2006
when i say "club of the century", i mean the reigning club.
they tend to crush any obstacle that comes their way.
Akawole, Get that into your head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by veloce(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2006
YOU ARE MY GUY. I KEEP TELLING ALL THOSE CHELSEA FANS THAT IF WE 100 TIMES IN THE NEAREST FUTURE, WE WILL BEAT THEM SILLY.
UP BARCA AND BARCA FOR CHAMPS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by kitaun(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2006
Its so obvious that you guys are new around so you can say what you like

Barcelona as *club of the century* hell noooooooooo tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by bolaoni(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2006
Maybe they are refering to this new century that is just 6 years old!
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by kitaun(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2006
Na wah o grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Hugoboi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2006
kitaun:

Its so obvious that you guys are new around so you can say what you like

Barcelona as *club of the century* hell noooooooooo tongue tongue

WHO D HELL IS THIS GUY
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by kitaun(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2006
@Hugo

You definitely amount to the unknown quantity embarassed i promise to refrain from getting into any vituperative tussle with you cos it will be pointless cool
Prove your point on the issue at hand and stop asking who I am shocked learn to discuss issues not people, it will make you a better man, is that right with you? cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by faajilawa(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2006
kitaun sofly sofly on with this big big oyinbo .ma i no go school on .chei
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by sammietos(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2006
To rate barcelona as the club of the century is the joke of the millenium.
In this new century. they have just won 2 spanish leagues, one champions league medal and two spanish king's cup trophy. Up Real Madr.

Go back to your record book.
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Omolulu(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2006
I'm surprised that a whole human being can wake up one morning,go to the computer and start such a topic.Such time should have been spent on assessing clubs that are greater than Barcelona:Real Madrid,Juve,AC Milan,Bayern Munich
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by mukina2: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2006
*club of the century*

lost 3-0 today , how clubby
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Grizzly(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2006
OK everybody go easy on d guy now. don't eat him up yet. (I'd wish 2 eat him up alone!!! angry ) OK threadstarter, u were saying? cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by bagoma(f): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2006
@ grizzly,
lol, hi, waz up?

thread-starter was just messing around with his keyboard. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by lalaboi(m): 3:20am On Aug 26, 2006
Were was dis guy o! Wats his name o o ehen! Ronaldinho!
Oh, i forgot he was busy doing fashion parade! Lol.
Av said barca is beatable!! Just take ur chances as dy com.
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Hugoboi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2006
You definitely amount to the unknown quantity i promise to refrain from getting into any vituperative tussle with you because it will be pointless
Prove your point on the issue at hand and stop asking who I am learn to discuss issues not people, it will make you a better man, is that right with you?

Sounds like a frustrated hip hop head grin.Look?!wats the use ,Mr Kitaun, of using big words when u use them out of context.Look i'm not tryin to kick knowledge here but i think u really got ur fu***n prorities twisted.Asking me to prove my point really goes on to show how hollow u r.If u claim to be a football cat and u cant reconise Barcelona's expolits then u really need to get the f**k outta here!!SUCKA!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by justkunmi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2006
Sorry pls, wat is this thread for?
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by kitaun(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2006
@Hugoboi

There is absolutely no need to reply after this because you probably were not chanced to see the interior of a school and that might have lead you to be intimidated by the words you claim are big, big my foot, moreso if you are that intimidated by Barcelona's exploits, does that make your silly head not tune to the fact that Barca is not the team of the Decade not to talk of the Century grin grin that reminds me; what of that your ugly ,scary picture on your profile MR UGLY HEAD tongue

That reminds me have you suddenly decamped from Chelsea to Barca shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Grizzly(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2006
Ok ok, thts it,
I'd advise this thread be locked,
It baffles me u guys throwing stones at urselves over nothing,
sad cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by mukina2: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2006
*peace*
kitaun you are now becoming like someone else on this sports thread angry wink
no more war,
leave hugo alone oo before he runs away
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by kitaun(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2006
Hi grizzzzzzzzzzzz

@Muki, hmmn

Whats good, ok i sheathe my sword solely because of you and grizzly cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Grizzly(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2006
vs

. . .Our critics 'll be shutting up real soon, cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by mukina2: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2006
no comments yet lets wait cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Priscila(f): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2006
century? hmmmm.
anyway barca is always hot but am disappointed that they lost 3-0 to ordinary Sevilla.
they are jokers sometimes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Jackal(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2006
@Priscilla,
At least, Barca lost to UEFA cup champions.
Who did Arsenal lose to over the weekend? A relegation-bound Man City.
What a shame?
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Priscila(f): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2006
which shame?
manchester city! let them make a name too even sunderland made one with man U boro again with Chelsea. Leave Arsenal out. here its barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by Akolawole(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2006
When is these abusive language going to stop in this sports section?
Re: Fc Barcelona Is The Club Of The Century. by kitaun(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2006
@Akola

With due respect to you, i believe we should do something about it, so maybe you should suggest something and from there lets see what we could do so as to ensure that we dont turn this place to a slaughter ground each time we dont get to agree on a particular issue cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven World Athletes Who Squandered Their Millions / ...the Surebet247 Jackpot 5 Correct Scores Specials Is Here Again / Where Can I Buy Flywheels For Gym In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.